SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by rhondam Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was during Jade and Tanner's wedding. CH arranged a golf game with Andrew F because he felt he would get a long really welll with Ben. (Sneaky couples always involve other people as a cover up) :stirthepot

He mentioned it in a vid, I forget the name of it. Someone can recall, yahoo?
I want to say the AOL thing in NYC but am not too sure. 
Beach Lover wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That was during Jade and Tanner's wedding. CH arranged a golf game with Andrew F because he felt he would get a long really welll with Ben. (Sneaky couples always involve other people as a cover up) :stirthepot

He mentioned it in a vid, I forget the name of it. Someone can recall, yahoo?

Exactly! Just another clue. CH is friends with many of the former leads/contestants, but he goes above and beyond with Andi.  Such as including her on this dinner with his buds Ben and Andrew, taking her on his private jet, having multiple dinners in NYC with her alone or with other couples like Jenny Mollen and Jason Biggs.  He doesn't appear to do things like this with any other Bach alumni.  She is a "special" friend.
Does he really have a private jet?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:02 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Is CH wealthy enough for Andi?

Salary per every Bachelor franchise episode: $60,000
Estimated annual salary for Bachelor-related programming: $1.5 million
Reported net worth, according toThe Richest: $15.5 million

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelors-chris-harrison-splits-with-wife-how-much-money-is-at-stake-702028/

About Chris Harrison
American television host, Christopher Bryan “Chris” Harrison has an estimated net worth of $12 million. He is best recognized as the host of the ABC reality television dating show The Bachelor since 2002, and its spin-offs The Bachelorette since 2003, and Bachelor Pad in 2010. He is also the co-host of Hollywood 411 on TV Guide Network and host of Designer’s Challenge on HGTV and host of Mall Masters on Game Show Network. Born Christopher Bryan Harrison on July 26, 1971 in Dallas, Texas, USA.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/tv-personality/chris-harrison-net-worth/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:11 pm

I am telling you all I love this board.  You sleuthers should start a private investigating firm you are all so good at getting info ASAP. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:48 pm

His income this season must have declined, since CH said he wasn't aired as much as other seasons. I wonder why? Smiley

He mentioned that, I believe in the same AOL vid, thanks rhonda, which I've been looking for and still can't find it. But I did find another quote.

abc13.com
If you were wondering why we haven't been seeing Chris Harrison quite as much this season, you're not alone. In fact, he doesn't even know why! Harrison said that he filmed quite a few scenes with Ben, especially in the Bahamas where they had a pivotal conversation, but it never aired. He says that he has a great rapport with Ben and that "We shot a ton of good stuff." He says that ultimately it's up to executive producer Martin Hilton, and we'd have to ask him why. Harrison did not seem thrilled about being left on the cutting room floor, that's for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:35 pm

I also think CH has a producer credit so maybe he gets a share of the net profit.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:44 pm

With CH's divorce, those figures can be cut in half, right? I think that's how CA divorce law works (if CH lived in CA with family).

I don't know if 15.5 million (or 15.5 million/2) is enough for Andi and her champagne wishes and caviar dreams.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:47 pm

She may have champagne wishes and caviar dreams, but she's living cabinet and counter panties.giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Awww they are tweeting at the same time.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  · 2m minutes ago  

Bitter sweet for this #TheBachelor finale... Going to have major Monday withdrawals

#TheBachelor

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  · 2m2 minutes ago  

Going live in 2 min #TheBachelor

beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:His income this season must have declined, since CH said he wasn't aired as much as other seasons. I wonder why? Smiley

He mentioned that, I believe in the same AOL vid, thanks rhonda, which I've been looking for and still can't find it. But I did find another quote.

abc13.com
If you were wondering why we haven't been seeing Chris Harrison quite as much this season, you're not alone. In fact, he doesn't even know why! Harrison said that he filmed quite a few scenes with Ben, especially in the Bahamas where they had a pivotal conversation, but it never aired. He says that he has a great rapport with Ben and that "We shot a ton of good stuff." He says that ultimately it's up to executive producer Martin Hilton, and we'd have to ask him why. Harrison did not seem thrilled about being left on the cutting room floor, that's for sure.

I don't think it matters if he is cut out of the episode or not, he would still get paid because he filmed stuff. Plus, don't forget that he is now also hosting Who Wants to be a Millionaire so there is that salary as well. Of course, his wife got a good chunk of his assets and he is probably paying for child support, but still, he has way more $$ than Andi so unless someone better comes along, I'm sure she will be hanging on for as long as it lasts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:43 pm

This is truly for my own amusement.  Hugesmile

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Mar 11
Single girl + whiskey on a plane + watching The Notebook

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Mar 11
Holy effing pour of whiskey ... Gonna be coming into LA hottttt

chrisbharrison@higgins.ben found the love of his life, handed out his final rose, got engaged and enjoyed a nice glass of whiskey. Yep that was a good day in Jamaica #TheBachelor

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBz8e8sGwd/

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman Mar 14
Swear if a wedding doesn't happen now with all this hype, I'm egging @chrisbharrison's house #TheBachelor

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Haha well she posted a meme "Kiss Me I'm Single" so she's either serious or they are teasing everyone. https://www.instagram.com/p/BDEkn_uTdt0/ Still saying it's one big game between the two of them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 1f49c

truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 8367-910 truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 I_got_13 truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:11 pm

^^^^Hahaha! I think it is a game too. We may never know. ;) Maybe we should put our sleuthing skills to the test! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345