SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:49 pm

Andi is also my least favorite Bachelorette of all time, for sure.  I'd say lead ever- but Jake Pavelka. Ben Flapjack. So I just can't take it quite that far. But she's close to the bottom and circling the drain.

The way she treated Nick on the ATFR was deplorable. She deserved to be called out for the fantasy suite. The way she treated Nick, she brought that on herself. Her continual blast of Juan Pablo was just so tired and ridiculous as well. She continued to be a loud and vocal hater even when her "good friend" Nikki was dating him! She was also supposedly moved on and "in love" with Josh. Get over it. I mean, what was that about? Like, girl, it's ok to have your opinions. But have some decorum.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm just going along pressing like on modt of these posts upthread.
You guys have said what I think and then some.

rock I agree word

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:27 am

nd4reality wrote:I'm just going along pressing like on modt of these posts upthread.
You guys have said what I think and then some.

rock I agree word

Just make her stop!

Funny how things turn out. I remember there was quite a lot of pro Andi the Bette initially. She was going to give us a strong, intelligent, tell it like it is lead. Personally, she never did anything for me. I particularly didn't care for her rousing attack/audition on JPab....which is saying a lot since I was never much of a fan of his either. I said then that she was not going back to the DA's office. Plenty thought I was being tough on her. Apparently I wasn't tough enough. I thought at least if she was going to dump her law degree it would be for something bigger and better. Seems not. Oh how the mighty have fallen. From putting away gangs to hanging her unmentionables in the kitchen...and proudly sharing her personal dirt with the world. Makes one wonder, just how low can she sink?

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:54 am

You mean Staaph don't you ?
Nope, after the f3 elimination I was disgusted and appalled at her behaviour and how everyone applauded those actions. But then JuanP was deadmeat from day 1 and she became the victor. Yuck.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 pm

It doesn't bother me that she didn't go back to law since I know several people who have gone to law school, practiced for a while, didn't like it and switched careers. That happens and people change their minds. But Andi kept saying in interviews how much she missed it and that she wanted to go back, that is once she could give it 100%.  I just don't believe she ever meant it.  She's two years removed now from her turn as the Bachelorette. Her contract and commitments with the show are done.  When asked on SM why she doesn't work now she replied that writing a book by your self is a job.  But her book is written, so once she's done with her press tour what is holding her back from going back to practicing law or at least getting a real job of some kind?  She's 29 and single so she kind of needs a plan at this point in her life. The next few months will tell the story.  If she wants to continue to live in NYC, push products on SM and model on the side, fine. She's entitled, it's her life.  But if she doesn't do something in terms of a career then it will just tell me that she isn't the woman that she claims to be.  

You can bark all you want about being that strong, independent, driven woman, but If you are going to talk the talk, then walk the walk.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:40 pm

I agree, Beach Lover. The thing with Andi though, she dumped the law career for nothing. Others realized Law wasn't for them, and changed focus to something else. Nothing wrong with figuring out your chosen career isn't for you, but most people then turn to something else to support themselves. Andi has been in limbo for a couple of years now. What a waste of time and money.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Yeah her  book is done but I don't think it will stop there.She is just waiting for her book to be published officially which is  next month May 17,2016 . I would expect that she is gearing for her media promotions and expect her do that on any tv and radio shows including some few book tour in the making. Just like what others did. I don't know how it will go though . But considering the preview of her book I would guess people will take a shot on reading since it intrigues them.

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 Eb97c9
nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 9zt107nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 Xgicucnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 Oaw2uvnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 2pqw5k8nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 30szzaunomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:05 pm

In retrospect, I wish the show had gone with Clare for the lead coming out of Juan's season. Clare stood up for herself (and was much more justifiable in her anger towards JuanPab than Andi ever was) without being a total b*%?&.

I have to give anyone that trashes their exes so much the side eye. It just speaks really poorly of your character. Her book sounds like it is going to be total gossip trash, and it'll likely be nothing but airing dirty laundry and trash talking Josh, Nick, and Juan Pablo. Josh especially. I'm no fan of his, but if I were him I'd be bracing myself. All this does is make Andi look terrible. She's the one that CHOSE to spend QT with these men. No one put a gun to her head. If they are that terrible, what does that say about her? It's always, ALWAYS the wiser choice to take the high road and stay classy, no matter what happened. But I suppose she needs the $$ to keep up her unemployed NYC "strong woman" lifestyle, and clearly girl isn't above throwing mud and mud sells.

That being said, I could care less if she ever practices law again. One less unethical lawyer out there in this world, I say. Hugesmile
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:49 pm

I feel like she used Courtney's book as an example, because Courtney's was very successful-- in that she is going to go into the dirty details.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Was Courtney's book really that successful? I didn't hear about it much other than here. I'm no more likely to read nor believe what I hear of this book than I did with Courtney's.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15345

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:56 pm

albean99 wrote:Was Courtney's book really that successful? I didn't hear about it much other than here. I'm no more likely to read nor believe what I hear of this book than I did with Courtney's.

It was a New York Times best seller so pretty well it seems.

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 87b72b10 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 86669110 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Thanks. That's crazy. I can't see spending hard earned money on her book but then I wouldn't buy any book from this franchise no matter who wrote it. I know a lot of people do so each to their own.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345