SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by mysthelma Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Yikes..... scratch

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 1f49b  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 48m48 minutes ago
#WCW to this bae whose last week it is as "Miss Travis"#weddingbellsareringing @kellytravisty
https://twitter.com/AndiDorfman

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:52 pm

^^^^
So does this mean Kelly's wedding is this weekend??? Busy stretch for these ladies. Maybe that's why Nikki wasn't in Miami. She has a normal job and probably needed her vacation time for the wedding.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Kelly showed a glimpse of her invitations awhile back and mentioned sometime in May. question

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 1f49c

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:19 pm

I wonder if she meant month because I thought the wedding is May 20th.
Wedding website and registries all list May 20, 2016.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:03 am

Back to the book, shouldn't the football player who cheated on her and dumped her before JPG's season be number 1. He was the reason I listened to her whine and doubt Josh for a whole season. Of course then she showed that she is incapable of growth and picked a guy very similar to him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:50 am

I get the feeling, unlike Sean, Emily and Courtney, that she isn't really getting into her childhood, college/law school years in her book, just Bachelor/ette stuff and the break up.  Her number system would get pretty complicated. Didn't she also date some Atlanta realtor between JP's season and her Bachelorette season? He would then technically be guy #3 right?  

I thought she said that she had dated a lot of athletes, the football guy named John being her longest and most recent before doing the show. And I thought she dumped him.  But yeah, I would also think she would mention him in her book, even to just set up her normal type and why she was so drawn to Josh but scared of him too.  She said Josh was her first "true" love and her first "true" heartbreak" so it makes you wonder just how deep her relationship with that football guy John was.  If she was with him for 4+ years, I would think that would be a pretty heartbreaking split, especially if he was the one who cheated on her.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:32 pm

The delusional, narcissistic Andi is trying to earn money from creaming the guys in the media who did not live up to her standards. Maybe the guys standard in the end was too high and that is why they ditch her instead. Afterall hanging her undies in the kitchen is a low down dirty deal. I dont think I would want to eat in that kitchen after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 pm

reason wrote:The delusional, narcissistic Andi is trying to earn money from creaming the guys in the media who did not live up to her standards.  Maybe the guys standard in the end was too high and that is why they ditch her instead.  Afterall hanging her undies in the kitchen is a low down dirty deal.  I dont think I would want to eat in that kitchen after that.
spitcoffee  Great post! yes  Speaking of low down dirty, don't forget she showed her hoo-ha & more in Miami to all those guys standing around her rotfl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Andi bending over in that blue romper looks like an audition photo for Hustler Magazine. affraid   
Paging.... Larry Flynt. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:04 pm

Seabear wrote:Andi bending over in that blue romper looks like an audition photo for Hustler Magazine. affraid   
Paging.... Larry Flynt. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
giggling She knew what she was doing, with all those guys standing around & being in a very public place. A lady would have bent her knees, which is what most ladies do in a short skirt or romper. To bend over like that is disgusting, it showed a lot more than only cheek butts, (like a bikini shows), it showed the whole enchilada, nothing to the imagination, so low class, so gross bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 623245435

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Please dont attribute Andi to been a lady, ladies does what it take to be precieve as ladies, she is not a lady and I dont believe she even knows what a lady means. Wearing something like a long jumper would have been a lady choice not one up in the neverland. She is just seeking attention which is just pitiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345