SELECT CONTENT

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2022 9:16 am

I am lucky enough to see the ships in the locks from the street level, and it really looks like there's only a couple of inches. I know the big lakers all have their sides of the ships scraped probably from going through the locks. I might see some scraping on the third picture, but not sure.

I hope I know when the next one comes through so I can have a look up front and close.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"We have to understand the power of being kind" Zac Clark, "regardless of race, class or nationality." GA
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 67576

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by nikikass Mon May 02, 2022 10:17 am

@GuardianAngel

Those are great pictures.  So exciting. Especially in your home town.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2022 10:51 am

@nikikass yes it is exciting!

I understand they docked and took a day trip to Niagara Falls. I'm not sure if that's true. If I have time tomorrow morning, I will drive by to see if it's still there or maybe they cruise at night? I'm not a cruiser, IDK.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"We have to understand the power of being kind" Zac Clark, "regardless of race, class or nationality." GA
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 67576

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 02, 2022 2:16 pm

@GuardianAngel Check on the Viking web site. They list all the cruises.

While researching for a possible trip, I noticed there are a lot of NA river cruises now...and they seem to be more expensive than the European ones!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

+14
Astrobach
Norcalgal
Mommyof2
Chgohighlife
pavalygurl