SELECT CONTENT

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 22 Feb - 5:20

Beautiful! Look at that water! I love looking at sea life, dolphins are my favourite.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed 21 Nov - 19:25

I was in Croatia, Slovenia, Budapest and Vienna late Oct-middle November. The weather was not ideal every day but we had a great time and my hubby took hundreds of pictures! Someone asked me to share and I am more than happy to do so. I may have to double/triple post though, because sometimes I have trouble posting many pictures simultaneously.

From Croatia: Dubrovnik

BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 D47ccb10

Hvar Island
BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 4ec04b10

Sunset in Zadar
[url=https:/s
BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 44a7ad10

Zagreb the capital
BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 8a341710

Plitvice lakes National Park
BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 8c642310

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu 22 Nov - 2:17

Slovenia is a pleasant surprise.

Lake Bled is gorgeous! A fairy tale town.

BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 Da6f7e10

BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 37944810

BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 8932a610

Vintgar Gorge
BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 42033d10

I love the capital Ljubljana, such a charming town.
BackToHappy - Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 4 Ef9da710

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu 22 Nov - 2:28

@sdmom You have now put Slovenia on my bucket list!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu 22 Nov - 2:29

Beautiful photos. Looks like you had a life time experience.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu 22 Nov - 2:38

@sdmom
Your husband did an awesome job of capturing the beauty of the landscape. He’s very talented. Thank you so much for sharing.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 25 Nov - 21:22

@sdmom So beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 28 Jun - 7:34

We are planning to visit Yellowstone for our summer vacation. Has anyone been there? Any specific places we should see/visit? I've been trying to research online and I am realizing it is a large area. We will be driving from Wisconsin (17 hours in the car with two kids...oh boy!). laugh out loud Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 28 Jun - 16:32

@Mommyof2 Oh wow that sounds great! There's lots of things you can keep the boys busy with during the drive, plus stopping along the way if you can find some neat places. I haven't had a road trip in years, but always enjoyed them.

I've never been there so I'm no help to you but I would imagine the scenery will be beautiful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri 28 Jun - 19:57

@Mommyof2 Don't know how old your kids are but we took our 3 young boys (years ago) to Dinosaur National Monument in northwest Colorado on our way through Utah. Anything Dinosaur related really got their attention! You'd have to return to WI on Interstate 80, which is a more southern route to see this monument. Dinosaur fossils! Warning - my hubby is a geology nut so this aligned with his interests!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun 30 Jun - 6:08

Norcalgal wrote:@Mommyof2 Don't know how old your kids are but we took our 3 young boys (years ago) to Dinosaur National Monument in northwest Colorado on our way through Utah. Anything Dinosaur related really got their attention! You'd have to return to WI on Interstate 80, which is a more southern route to see this monument. Dinosaur fossils! Warning - my hubby is a geology nut so this aligned with his interests!

Kids are 6 and 11.  We plan to stop at the Wyoming Dinosaur Center on our way home.  It is about 2 hours from Yellowstone.  Apparently, they offer day digs, but they are a little pricey and it would be a long day from 8-3.  We just thought we would check out the center as my son  is a huge dinosaur lover.  He knows so many facts about them.  His favorite one is the Giganotosaurus!  Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun 30 Jun - 6:11

GuardianAngel wrote:@Mommyof2 Oh wow that sounds great! There's lots of things you can keep the boys busy with during the drive, plus stopping along the way if you can find some neat places. I haven't had a road trip in years, but always enjoyed them.

I've never been there so I'm no help to you but I would imagine the scenery will be beautiful!

We plan to stop and see Mount Rushmore on our way to Yellowstone and visit the Wyoming Dinosaur Center on our way back. I joined a couple of Yellowstone FB groups and the photos people have posted are breathtaking. Excited to go now! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

+16
2observe
veg_out
Astrobach
Norcalgal
Mommyof2