SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by katelyn91 Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 am

Ben and Lauren are so cute.teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f495 I can't wait to see their dates.

katelyn91

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:14 am

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelor-ben-h-starts-his-love-quest/

Lauren's interview before the portrait shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:31 am

Idlemess wrote:I'm wondering what it was that Ben needed or wanted to know or from Lauren when he said to her that she's giving him a hard time

Anyone thought that was interesting to hear so early or just part of a flirty banter.

Speculatively, I will say that it is metaphoric. Ben might have a hard time but not necessarily with Lauren.
I think it was just flirty banter. It all seemed to flow and make sense, so I don't think it was edited. It just seemed like that "talk that makes no sense, because I'm giddy" laugh out loud
I thought it was interesting that when she put her head on his shoulder, the camera panned out by the bushes. It was like quite time.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:59 am

eversotrue wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelor-ben-h-starts-his-love-quest/

Looks like she's wearing that same ring on her right hand. I guess it's just a ring.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelor-ben-h-starts-his-love-quest/

Looks like she's wearing that same ring on her right hand. I guess it's just a ring.
I don't think its the same one. This is a thin ring. The other one is chunky. It might be doubled up though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:05 pm

https://vimeo.com/user36784518

Bookmark this page. This is where I will uploading any scenes they have together throughout the season. Episode one has been added.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:09 pm

I didn't notice a chunky ring, I was paying attention to the thin band type ring. She has it on in the pic with the baby. I was just looking for something post show that may have been a gift from Ben.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:44 am

Diana wrote:
https://vimeo.com/user36784518

Bookmark this page. This is where I will uploading any scenes they have together throughout the season. Episode one has been added.

Thank you! Hoping for a good love story this year.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 am

FYI - Ben's fan forum title has been changed to remove Lauren's name. This is for spoilers purposes only. If a non spoiled member uses View New Posts, they would see the titled threads including Lauren's name. Viewing just the main page, they would also see the title thread.

Please continue using Ben's fan forum as Ben and Lauren's f/forum. TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Thanks for setting this forum up GA!

This is now my home away from home laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:01 pm

Hope they show Ben and Lauren time at the cocktail party next week since she doesn't get a date.

So looking forward to epsiode 3 though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:28 pm

me too, dpao84. Whitney didn't get a date in the same episode last year but they showed her giving Chris the whiskey so I'm hopeful we will get at least a little something.

If not, we won't have to wait long for her to become a front runner. She gets a 1 on 1 date in episode 3 and she gets the GDR in episode 4.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy