SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:35 am

dyra wrote:Isn't Ben make it fairly obvious at this stage he's in love with Lauren more than other girls ? Just IMO, when a guy cries over her girl it means he love you as much as he does.

Btw I cried three times watching tonight episode. I don't know The bachelor can be this emotional for me. New record

Yes , touching tonight . He and Lauren just fit and thus, kismet.

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jupi Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:40 am

I liked that part when they were at the food trucks and Lauren was waiting for Ben to feed her, but he was just teasing her by reciting the flight take-off/landing procedure  teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f604

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:42 am

You know deeper convos are being edited out between them . Lauren and Ben are expressive . i love them together

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:55 am

Again, I made myself looks like an idiot started tearing up in the office. My officemate just clueless laugh out loud

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:57 am

dyra wrote:Isn't Ben make it fairly obvious at this stage he's in love with Lauren more than other girls ? Just IMO, when a guy cries over her girl it means he love you as much as he does.

Btw I cried three times watching tonight episode. I don't know The bachelor can be this emotional for me. New record

If he was crying this bad just talking about her, he will be a total basket case watching her walk down the isle if they get married.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:00 am

ForeverLove wrote:You know deeper convos are being edited out between them . Lauren and Ben are expressive . i love them together
Yep, we know they do.

Ok, all I could think of when Jojo got those flowers and then started reading that letter was...what about Lauren, how could you! Can't believe I fell for that! :crazed

Loved the 'tears' too, he's got it bad! What a great family Lauren has.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:04 am

ForeverLove wrote:You know deeper convos are being edited out between them . Lauren and Ben are expressive . i love them together

Talking about producers manipulate footage and clear deliberate editing jobs :claphands The reason I love BTS more. Hopefully we could get BTS video of tonight BenLo hometown date.

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:09 am

Sprite wrote:

If he was crying this bad just talking about her, he will be a total basket case watching her walk down the isle if they get married.
They both seem to be criers teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698 It's kind of endearing

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:10 am

"There is something about your sister that I can't put words to"

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 12479142_842579055871365_1329253143_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NDkwNzM2NTYwNDYwMDkzOA%3D%3D
higgins.ben Never too old to take in some wisdom from these two. Happy Valentine's Day from my good friends Pooh bear and Piglet.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:20 am

Ben really missed Lauren and was happy to see her... When he first saw her... "I finally get to see you!"

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:20 am

^^ I bet he was counting down the days, seeing as how Lauren's HTD was filmed last :gotcha:

Last edited by jupi on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:53 am

I honestly can't ever remember a Bachelor getting this emotional to any family. It was endearing! And the way he broke down to his (hopefully) future FIL? Lauren's dad was like- how are you handling this? And Ben's "not well..it's really hard" + tears ... It just felt real, like Ben was already using (future) FIL as a sounding board and for comfort- like a parental figure.

Ben hasn't ITM'd about Lauren hardly at all. It doesn't matter. How he feels about this woman is plain as day. It's written all over his face and voice. He's in deeeeeep! Seriously, we HAVE seen Bachelorettes get this attached, but in my memory I don't really remember a Bachelor acting this gaga. Brad with Emily- maybe, but that was so one sided, I never felt like it could really work. And Ben with Courtney, maybe-- but that was Ben and Courtney, so ew. That one also never felt like it could have a real shot.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy