SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:05 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure AL CMIIW created the pic with names. I checked the No Discussion thread and it's not there.
There was one created - I saw it but I don't remember where but I did copy and save it for my future reference.  

KIMMEL -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Tumblr10

That's mine... before I put my name on it Smiley

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Thanks Sophie.

A reminder for epi nights, all Bachelor 20 topics are locked during airing with the exception of the episode thread. They will re open after West coast airing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeattleGirl1986 Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Just wanted to let all Bachelor Fans know

Molly Mesnick (season 13, married to Jason) has a radio show called Bender and Molly. You can listen on the APP IheartRadio and just search kiss 106.1 seattle. or at the radio website

Molly and Bender do Episode Re-caps the day after and often have guests. They go on from 6am to 10AM. They will give episode recaps the day after it airs!

Molly also likes to give listeners a little behind the scenes bachelor secrets! It is a fun listen to hear an ex-bachelor contestant give the details and secrets. Interviews are always fun since she knows what Girls are scripted to say!

SeattleGirl1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:54 pm

SeattleGirl1986 wrote:Just wanted to let all Bachelor Fans know

Molly Mesnick (season 13, married to Jason) has a radio show called Bender and Molly. You can listen on the APP IheartRadio and just search kiss 106.1 seattle. or at the radio website

Molly and Bender do Episode Re-caps the day after and often have guests. They go on from 6am to 10AM. They will give episode recaps the day after it airs!

Molly also likes to give listeners a little behind the scenes bachelor secrets! It is a fun listen to hear an ex-bachelor contestant give the details and secrets. Interviews are always fun since she knows what Girls are scripted to say!
Around what time do they do it? I really don't want to listen for 4 hours.. Lol Does anyone know what happened to Jason and Molly's Bach recap on their site?

Back to top Go down

Post by SeattleGirl1986 Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm

They don't usually have an exact time....I want to say they usually talk about it at 8 am.

SeattleGirl1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Oh, cool - I'll check it out. I do miss their podcasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:46 pm

15 minutes to show time!! Threads will be locked in a few minutes. Discuss epi here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Livestream: http://livetvcafe.net/video/DKGY5XMASWH3/ABC-East

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Thanks Amy! Anyone else feel free to post links for viewing. I unlocked that thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Good luck to Ben and all the ladies!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi everyone

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Oh Ben the All American boy next door. Stahp it. So cheesy, I love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214