SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TGIT -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:14 am

Calia is gorgeous.
Olivia does seem pretty perfect.
I loved the instant connection of Lauren B and Ben, and love her naturalness.
I really liked JoJo in the clip on After Bachelor, about the unicorn.

Lace and Mandy = producer pick. I wish Ben yanked to rose out of Lace's hand!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

TGIT -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:15 am

eversotrue wrote:The extended promo seemed short and tame. Guess there really was good people there all around.

No ambulance scenes....amazing!! giggling

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:15 am

TGIT -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CX68QMLWYAAGkgJ
Good Morning America Verified account @GMA
This is the type of thing that the phrase "I can't even" exists for... #TheBachelor

Right! Hugesmile

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:16 am

nothatgirl wrote:Jojo and Ben are really cute too. Jojo seems the most likable to me out of the potential ettes; she just seems really well-spoken and fun and confident. And, her voice doesn't bother me, which is a rarity apparently.
I liked her too, she seems really smart (for this show) and like she can handle herself well. It's surprising she's only 24.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:18 am

Olivia Caridi ‏@OliviaCaridi
Fun fact: I hit my head REALLY HARD on the door getting out of the limo. Pretty sure I'm still concussed. #TheBachelor #awkwardturtle

giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:21 am

TGIT -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CX7BWFJWkAA8GJO
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Lace is filling up with wine like she's about to sit down and watch #TGIT shows. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:21 am

"Young ladies," he's going to be just the best dad ever one day. Let's get started, Lauren.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:21 am

"Sometimes, I'm a little awkward!". I love him so much. Ben, please don't disappoint me!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:22 am

He may become my favorite Bachelor ever!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:24 am

CH "Caila's a popular choice"

So far, the intro, her shot crying saying how hard it is to watch someone fall in love with the guy you're falling in love with, and Caila is popular, after she was mentioned twice, is the start of her advertising campaign IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:25 am

TGIT -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CX7Civ5WMAApUS7
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Peak @BachelorABC, right here. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:26 am

Calia and Olivia both stood out to me and apparently, the general public too.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214