SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:02 pm

well apparently new members can't bring over videos but the video is on youtube and the girl who posted them is Anna Marie. If you type in the bachelor episode 1 it should come up.

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Must say Lauren B is my F1, Amanda is close behind. Rachel and JoJo would round out my top 4. Had a couple cray cray's on there, a couple really pretty girls who thought they were all that, and then some who just seemed pretty normal. Olivia had some crazy looking eyes a couple of times, and for some reason I just don't feel like her and Caila are there for the right reasons. Just my gut instinct.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I haven't been reading much in the spoiler threads, so wasn't sure who was who. I immediately thought Olivia looked like Cameron Diaz, thought Caila was very pretty, and didn't really see the fuss over Lauren B. Lauren is cute, and seems like one of the "normal" girls, but it's early, so we'll see. Wish he would have kept the chicken girl longer and got rid of Lace.
I don't get the fuss over Lauren either! She seems nice and pretty enough, but nothing about her is making me crazy excited. I think that's probably a f1 thing, though. I remember how loved Jef was on SM from night one and I was just "wait, the 12 year old hipster?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:34 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I haven't been reading much in the spoiler threads, so wasn't sure who was who. I immediately thought Olivia looked like Cameron Diaz, thought Caila was very pretty, and didn't really see the fuss over Lauren B. Lauren is cute, and seems like one of the "normal" girls, but it's early, so we'll see. Wish he would have kept the chicken girl longer and got rid of Lace.
I don't get the fuss over Lauren either! She seems nice and pretty enough, but nothing about her is making me crazy excited. I think that's probably a f1 thing, though. I remember how loved Jef was on SM from night one and I was just "wait, the 12 year old hipster?".
This is simply m.o. 
Lauren B. seemed refreshingly "normal". She is was very pretty, but not overwhelmingly so. At the same time she seemed very approachable and not stuck on herself or trying to go over the top to make an impression on Ben or the other girls. In many ways she is a mirror image of Ben. Over and over again I am struck by how self deprecating Ben is, he doesn't sell himself as all that. It's an attractive attribute. Maybe he is looking for that mirror image.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:45 pm

It's only one episode, but I was genuinely impressed with Ben. He seems like such a sweetie and an actual catch.

Lauren is really cute and seems to be a simple person, which I think is a really good fit for Ben as I think he's similar in liking simplicity. I wasn't following along much while the season was filming so I didn't know much about her, but I was surprised by how much I liked Jo Jo. That SC Litta posted from their first 1-on-1 in Vegas where she has his suit jacket on, they're intently looking into each other's eyes and he has his hands on her face was pretty swoon worthy laugh out loud

I think most people are really going to enjoy Ben's season. In reality, anything would probably be better than Juan Pablo's, the farmer's and Kaitlyn's season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:45 pm

ITA Kasha, I love that about them both. If Ben manages to stay true to that even after the show, he will probably be my fave male lead of them all.

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
This is simply m.o. 
Lauren B. seemed refreshingly "normal". She is was very pretty, but not overwhelmingly so. At the same time she seemed very approachable and not stuck on herself or trying to go over the top to make an impression on Ben or the other girls. In many ways she is a mirror image of Ben. Over and over again I am struck by how self deprecating Ben is, he doesn't sell himself as all that. It's an attractive attribute. Maybe he is looking for that mirror image.

Kasha, that was precisely how I saw Lauren B "refreshingly normal" and not trying too hard to be noticed. Purely from her IG she seems to be outgoing as well but seems to know how to conduct herself. Lauren might just be an onion and we will have to wait to see how her layers compliment Ben

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:ITA Kasha, I love that about them both. If Ben manages to stay true to that even after the show, he will probably be my fave male lead of them all.

Ditto on Lauren B.! And Ben is definitely on his way to becoming my favorite Bachelor.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:38 pm

First of all just want to say that every season it's the same comments after night one, that the girls (or guys) aren't all that. I think it's because everyone's nervous and not themselves but we'll have some definite favorites once we get to know them better. I remember last season not really being impressed by Chris "Cupcake" but he ended up being my favorite. The twins get on my nerves and hope they're better when not together. That whole finishing each other's sentences and talking at the same time may have been cute when they were much younger but not now.

I think Olivia's very attractive and for me was the one who stood out the most. I had drinks with 2 who aren't spoiled or really into the show and she was the first one they talked about. They also mentioned Lace, the dentist, and Jojo because of the Unicorn and her being from here.

I like Caila and will see what happens but she & Jojo are the only ones I'd like to see as Bachelorette. Amanda's voice/accent puts me off. I also like Lauren B but not sure she'd have stood out much if I didn't know she's the spoiled f1. I do think they were flirty but I usually blur out on the first night unless it's someone I want to pay attention to.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:42 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
I would like Lauren no matter if she was F1 or not.

I like Lauren the same way I like my other fave female contestants (Matilda, Sam Frost, Heather) based just personal preference in people (on this show). All of them were genuine to me and still are.

Do I think Lauren is the most amazing thing ever and the most beautiful ever? No.

I like Lauren because to me is just came across genuine, normal, sweet and made me see a Ben I haven't seen before, which was so adorable, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:51 pm

bachfan29 wrote:well apparently new members can't bring over videos but the video is on youtube and the girl who posted them is Anna Marie. If you type in the bachelor episode 1 it should come up.
Thanks I think I found it but I'm having some issues with my computer right now so I am shutting down and will start again in a bit.  I hope this is it - I could watch it but have no sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQQbsla6pk
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn's partying ways are certainly showing.

In four hours, Ben would have been up 24 hours east coast time. He must be exhausted. Going from one time zone to another back to another.

I was up 22 hours yesterday and also flew back from the east coast. Hard trip especially the first Monday after New Years. I'll bet Ben had a private flight but then again I didn't have to be on tv a couple times. He was a trouper and I think I will really enjoy his season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214