SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 60 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2015 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I can't recall one couple he has EVER said would end up marrying immediately post filming.

I think he said that he thought the chances were better for Ash/JP and Andi/Josh, because they didn't have to deal with the long-distance moving thing. He also did say he thought Jason/Molly had the best chance of getting married out of the couples that were together back then (I forget who).

I think it's a combination of him knowing things and blindly guessing. Truth is, if you guess no, you'll be right 95% of the time. Plus, for couples like Chris/Whitney or Emily/Jef, he definitely knew some of the BTS gossip . IMO.

Back to top Go down

2015 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:43 pm

DWTS is such a great, rare, fun opportunity. The cast is great and you learn the basics of dance. IMO it'd be crazy to pass it, tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:DWTS is such a great, rare, fun opportunity. The cast is great and you learn the basics of dance. IMO it'd be crazy to pass it, tbh.

I agree with this. Any shows beyond DWTS, I really think of them as trying to fame hire IMHO.  Especially of Lauren is F1, he can be close to her and get paid to do this show.  If he does DWTS and then doesn't quietly gonintonthe sunset, then I will really question his motives.  But all who go on the show are hoping for some level of fame.  Again all IMHO.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:11 pm

IIRC what RS said about Chris S was that he was never going to marry anyone from this franchise. If true then his choice of Whitney makes perfect sense because - to be a little crass about it - if you're going to play fiancee for a while - are you going to do that with Whitney - or the virgin Becca?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:25 pm

I would not hold it against any of them if they did DWTS. They do get a nice amount of money. In this day and age, that is a great advantage for a young adult, to put away a nice nest egg. If the relationship is strong (ex, Cat & Sean), it won't break them up. There may be some bumps, but hey....when isn't there?!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:29 pm

CMIIW, but didn't Catherine have a difficult time when Sean was on DWTS?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:CMIIW, but didn't Catherine have a difficult time when Sean was on DWTS?  

Yes, as I said....bumps....but if they break up over it (unless he is cheating with the pro), then I think the relationship wasn't that strong to begin with. JMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:35 pm

I would hate to be the partner that was blamed for my fiance not going on DWTS because I was jealous.

If one wants to cheat, it doesn't have to be on DWTS of all places.

I would hope they both have good financial sense and see the benefits of earning that kind of money. Besides, I'm pretty sure if Ben is on, he'll get critiqued in at least one epi that he isn't into the partner and he must show more affection. Bruno will be screaming and animating the passion and lust he needs to put into the next dance routine. laugh out loud

That's just me. I've never understood one being jealous. If you're jealous and don't trust your partner, then leave them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:CMIIW, but didn't Catherine have a difficult time when Sean was on DWTS?  

IIRC it was said (I think by Sean) that she did. Part of it was that she had moved from Seattle to LA and knew no one and had no job or activity to keep herself busy, and no friends she really knew. She got lonely sitting in a hotel room.

I also remember Sean saying something to the effect that one thing he had to learn - and did not know - about Catherine is that she needed to be told ILY / get re-affirmations of his love - more often than he realized, and given the long hours of practice perhaps left that need unmet.

IMO these issues are part of the negotiation process between a couple as they figure out how to love - and be loved - and not things you can figure out until after you can actually start a public life together. But I also think if you have love in the first place, it will get sorted out - DWTS or no DWTS. And if you don't have it then it's not going to work - DWTS or no DWTS.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:39 pm

she did mostly because she was in a town she didnt know, with no jobs or friends!

Lauren is working, has a lot of friends in LA, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Lucas... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:41 pm

I am sure. On MBC she still showed herself to be jealous when Sean is around other girls, and had a few fits over it. Mi can't imagine her during DWTS.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej