SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:08 pm

I guess it's up to GA. I want to keep my blog going, so if knowing the guys pre-premiere is not allowed, I guess I will be unspoiled but not posting, or maybe just posting SCs.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:06 pm

I'll be over here, too, next season. I'll probably sign off of the board until then to keep myself away from the tempting info in the threads! I'm dying over here! I did see night one tweets and the first 4-5 contestants' names, but nothing more from here on out!

I hope to just watch the show and read the edit. It usually tells the story. Very excited for Jo to get her happy ending!

Thanks, GA, for supporting this effort!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:45 am

Me too, I have been peeping at the potential contestants board, but from now on, I am staying away. I am going to watch it on TV and just go the unspoiled tread to share.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:13 am

With their new way of editing they don't hide the F1 in episode 1 imo unlike some prior seasons where the lead and the F1 were barely shown in the first episode.
Just something I noticed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:18 am

Lost17 wrote:The bio's don't spoil the season do they? They just talk about what they do and their likes, plus when they get out of the limo night 1 it tells what they do for a living, age, etc. We won't know if they're jerks IRL or dated someone from the show previously etc..haha.

I guess I'll have to see the full rules you make GA before I commit.

sophie I want you on the unspoiled team too!  bestbud!

Kaitlyn guys bios were any indication of what they do then MY assumption would be that she would have an empty room on night 1. Barring may be 5bor 6 their bios were just awful. And out of those, their personalities turned out bad also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:38 pm

^^^I don't think seeing the guys bios prior to season starting is spoiling at all.

It is just my personal preference to not do it. Last time that I looked was Des season and I was all gaga for Zack K, the children's book author (if that is even true!!) I was unspoiled for first 4 or 5 episodes and kept being disappointed when Zack got no screen time!!

I will definitely check out Sophie's bios after season gets underway and I start picking my own favorites. I think bios are super helpful to predict whether couple would be real world match, such as Ben and Lauren, who have similar backgrounds imo.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:04 pm

I'm going to try to go unspoiled too. It helps that I'm not invested in JoJo so I'm not curious enough to seek out spoilers. Haven't cared so little since the Prince.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:15 pm

Scooby
thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71351

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18