SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:15 pm

He admitted he guessed there. It is pretty harsh of Ben to eliminate the girl that won a competition that weeK!

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:38 pm

If the woman never made it onto the show there would be no reason to have her name or other vital info on blogger boy's website.  Invasion of privacy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:41 pm

I'm confused.

When was this person's info on BB site? This is the first I heard of this extra person, but if BB knew about it, wasn't it already on his site and wouldn't he have mentioned it when the bio's originally came out and he realized he had an extra person? Why is he mentioning her now?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71485

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:05 pm

jojo47 wrote:Some more great insight from Sharleen Joynt's epi 2 recap in Flare magazine:

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-recap-episode-2-2/

yes Great insight by Sharleen. I always find that I relate to her insight on these shows. Glad to see Sharleen shares my skepticism on Caila. While I don't think she is a bad person at all, I am just not buying what she is selling and never have. Also, enough with the hair touching/flipping (not buying nervous habit excuses either) Rolling Eyes

Like, either she’s not entirely keeping her wits about her, or she’s hamming it up for the cameras. Is my skepticism showing? Yep.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Some more great insight from Sharleen Joynt's epi 2 recap in Flare magazine:

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-recap-episode-2-2/

yes Great insight by Sharleen. I always find that I relate to her insight on these shows. Glad to see Sharleen shares my skepticism on Caila. While I don't think she is a bad person at all, I am just not buying what she is selling and never have. Also, enough with the hair touching/flipping (not buying nervous habit excuses either) Rolling Eyes  

Like, either she’s not entirely keeping her wits about her, or she’s hamming it up for the cameras. Is my skepticism showing? Yep.

While I usually agree with Sharleen, I didn't about this. I frankly did not see Caila hamming it up for the cameras or not keeping her wits. If anything, I thought she was more subdued than I expected and more articulate. I was expecting to see someone perkier and somewhat immature. So far at least, I have been pleasantly surprised.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Why the heck do Ben's friends want him to pick Amanda..? JJ, Jade, Tenley...wth?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:39 pm

People are really liking Amanda from the franchise. I also think Chris Soules is crushing on her, but that's another story. It wouldn't surprise me if Ben had very nice things to say about her to his friends and that's why they are supporting her. She comes off very genuine and sweet to me too, so I get the love. I don't think most 26 y/o's could take on the responsibility of two step-daughters, but I actually think Ben would have done it if he fell for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:44 pm

eversotrue wrote:Why the heck do Ben's friends want him to pick Amanda..? JJ, Jade, Tenley...wth?!

I have been looking through SM and was wondering the same thing. Maybe someone has a good explanation??

Not anything against Amanda. I actually think she seems very sweet. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:Why the heck do Ben's friends want him to pick Amanda..? JJ, Jade, Tenley...wth?!

At least this ties in with Amanda and Lauren B being great friends.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:32 am

I don't think this has been posted about today, if it has I apologize. It looks like Ben has finally left LA.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:51 am

I'm sure she is sweet and all that jazz but I think it is nothing more than JJ in particular aligning with another single parent since he's one of them. He lives with his parents though so...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:19 am

I found this on the Bachelor FB page.  Isn't she just loverly?  (not sure if this is the right thread but it was on their FB - please move it if it is in the place)

truth - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 9 12552959_10153286187343053_8346267443205032347_n

OOOPS - just saw that Maddy posted this same picture in Olivia's thread.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55