SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Showing Ben pulling up his pants was really unnecessary.  no no

Last edited by Stacia620 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Anyone else find it super odd that Amanda brought NO photos of her children with her?!!

Nice that she got to talk to them etc, but still. She even said that the others brought photos of their dogs but she didn't have one of her kids? Oookay.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:45 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else find it super odd that Amanda brought NO photos of her children with her?!!

Nice that she got to talk to them etc, but still. She even said that the others brought photos of their dogs but she didn't have one of her kids? Oookay.

It seems like they let her FT with the girls everyday, so it's not that weird to me. She has pictures of the girls on her phone and she gets to "see" them everyday. I don't doubt at all that she loves her daughters like crazy

I got such a EM deja vu from her, actually, when she was saying her daughters are the cuter, cooler versions of her. I remember EM saying something very similar when Jef met Ricki.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:34 pm

On Cailin and Ben's restaurant date I caught an overdub in one of Ben's ITMs. He said:

"blah blah blah...she speaks about true feelings blah blah blah...Caila seems like someone who can just be like a really good wife and a really good friend. There's no doubt that everything today helped form our relationship."

Overdub in bold italics. So now the question is why the overdub at all? And the only reasons I can think of is either next B'ette set-up or they felt it necessary to foreshadow her going far at this early stage of the show. It definitely wasn't for lack of sound-bites because Ben said enough in that ITM that they were able to split it up throughout the evening portion of their date. And I have to believe his overdubbed words were about someone else otherwise why leave her name out of the overdub if he said the words about her?? I'll be checking throughout the season (if I remember) to see if they'll actually leave these words in his original ITM about whomever he was talking about or omit them completely because of using them in this scene. :detective
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:48 pm

[quote="stuckinsc"][quote="mizzoufan"][quote="rhondam"]

*snipped^
Chris S could have had a relationship with Becca, instead he chose to follow the formula and get to do DWTS. I don't know that he and Becca would have lasted, but if he really wanted Becca he should have taken the chance on making TPTB unhappy. It actually could have played out as a great story, follow them to see if Becca falls and if they last.

I hope I snipped this right, I can only see code instead of the yellow boxes I used to see so it's kind of tricky but it just was so long. Well if it doesn't work out, this in response to Stucki. Smiley

I agree they very likely wouldn't have lasted but I think he would've felt better about himself if he went with the honest decision for himself and followed his heart. Yes! It would have been a very interesting and different story. :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:36 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I do agree the voice and crying is too much. For some reason, the crying doesn't annoy me as much as it did with Julia. I guess becuase I don't feel like she's playing the victim/martyr yet. It just seems like she really is an emotional and overly-sensitive person, but it doesn't seem phony like it did with Julia.

It's early days yet. This episode was less than a week into filming. She will only cry more the longer she is away from her kids and the more she gets invested in the bachelor bubble Ben.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:CS still can't put a sentence together.

I told my grandson the same thing. lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:49 am

Maddy wrote:truelove - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 CYfLAkxUoAA84zP
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  

They would make the perfect match laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:15 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Maddy wrote:truelove - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 CYfLAkxUoAA84zP
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  

They would make the perfect match laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl Did you see Chris flirting with her on BL? CRINGE!! :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:35 am

^^^ Is it just me or can I actually see the fillers in her cheeks?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:54 am

Sprite wrote:^^^ Is it just me or can I actually see the fillers in her cheeks?
I don't think it is just you - they look very unnatural to me.  Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma