SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:00 am

I don't think Elan's truly a friend to many contestants...but I think they all think he is. He's really good at his job!

I understood what Caila was saying in her ITM. It must be weird to start off having him all to yourself and then having to compete to stand out. This is the first time I felt like she was being too try-hard; the makeout session didn't seem organic and it seemed like she was trying to be sexy and aggressive, like Olivia maybe, which just doesn't fit her personality.

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:03 am

Take the comment about being spoiled at face value - she's referring to being spoiled on receiving the first one-on-one date! I"m with bluwavz - you go kitty cat. You're darling!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:03 am

nothatgirl wrote:I don't think Elan's truly a friend to many contestants...but I think they all think he is. He's really good at his job!

I understood what Caila was saying in her ITM. It must be weird to start off having him all to yourself and then having to compete to stand out. This is the first time I felt like she was being too try-hard; the makeout session didn't seem organic and it seemed like she was trying to be sexy and aggressive, like Olivia maybe, which just doesn't fit her personality.

I also think it was not organic and overly try hard... trying to be sexy and aggressive. I happen to think this is exactly Caila's personality :Nod:  I think her cute/innocent thing is just an act. I also think it is easy to buy her act because she sells it well and looks the part on the outside.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:04 am

I want her hair and those shoes she's wearing in that clip. She's not necessarily my cup of tea (tries a little too hard IMO), but I would gladly take her over Amanda and considering JoJo just put herself on production's **** list for acknowledging RS' existence, I'll start excepting it now.  

Side note - It's going to be hilarious if one day I'm walking through Boston Common and I walk past her, but since I didn't stop for Johnny Depp when he was in Boston, I sure as heck will not stop for someone from this silly show laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:06 am

Ash2214 wrote:I want her hair and those shoes she's wearing in that clip. She's not necessarily my cup of tea (tries a little too hard IMO), but I would gladly take her over Amanda and considering JoJo just put herself on production's **** list for acknowledging RS' existence, I'll start excepting it now.  
Well then Caila is on that list as well since she liked the tweet and acknowledged RS existence by doing so. :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Well I'm definitely Team Sex Panther now. You go kitty cat. #rawr  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f431
laugh out loud Not me. I had enough with oversexed Kaitlyn's season. :Nod:

She's definitely bold with that move and it's not one I would've made but I don't think she's oversexed. You need a little sizzle in the lead. Some sexy is okay! I don't like to see trashy and sleazy but I don't want to see a sexually repressed prude either.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't think Elan's truly a friend to many contestants...but I think they all think he is. He's really good at his job!

I also think it was not organic and overly try hard... trying to be sexy and aggressive. I happen to think this is exactly Caila's personality :Nod:  I think her cute/innocent thing is just an act. I also think it is easy to buy her act because she sells it well and looks the part on the outside.

I get that you don't like Caila, AAL. I don't think it's necessary to imply that those who like her are "buying her act". None of us actually know her so everyone's opinion should be equal.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 am

bluwavz wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Well I'm definitely Team Sex Panther now. You go kitty cat. #rawr  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f431
laugh out loud Not me. I had enough with oversexed Kaitlyn's season. :Nod:

She's definitely bold with that move and it's not one I would've made but I don't think she's oversexed. You need a little sizzle in the lead. Some sexy is okay! I don't like to see trashy and sleazy but I don't want to see a sexually repressed prude either.

I think as long as the lead has chemistry with someone there will be sizzle - even with a mellow lead. My favorite leads for both Bette and Bach were super nice leads without having to be sexy acting. None were called Sex Panther that's for sure. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:19 am

albean99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I get that you don't like Caila, AAL. I don't think it's necessary to imply that those who like her are "buying her act". None of us actually know her so everyone's opinion should be equal.
My post was not personal or towards anyone. I've posted the exact same about Kaitlyn  :Nod: , that it is easy to buy Kaitlyn's act and is just my personal opinion. It's no different than buying Nick's act, which I could include myself in since I like him, but it's not personal at all to me if seen as buying an act. It is merely a reflection on the contestant, and Caila in particular, that my viewpoint comes from which as a minority viewpoint I can see it being taken that way but it is solely about how I personally see Caila selling herself and her packaging is easy to buy (for me I see it that way).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 am

I cant believe he called her a 'sex panther'! He looked ready for it right when they sat down though laugh out loud !

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:31 am

eversotrue wrote:I cant believe he called her a 'sex panther'! He looked ready for it right when they sat down though laugh out loud !

He's not as innocent as we all think (not a virgin) and his ex-girlfriend said he was a good kisser and that LOVED to kiss! soooo there you go haha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
albean99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

My post was not personal or towards anyone. I've posted the exact same about Kaitlyn  :Nod: , that it is easy to buy Kaitlyn's act and is just my personal opinion. It's no different than buying Nick's act, which I could include myself in since I like him, but it's not personal at all to me if seen as buying an act. It is merely a reflection on the contestant, and Caila in particular, that my viewpoint comes from which as a minority viewpoint I can see it being taken that way but it is solely about how I personally see Caila selling herself and her packaging is easy to buy (for me I see it that way).

You can talk about Caila but take care not to make it seem like criticism to those who do like her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess