SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:38 am

^ That was not my intent at all. For me, it's literally different strokes for different folks for all the contestants, that's how I see it and never a reflection on anyone other than the contestant yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:41 am

california90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I cant believe he called her a 'sex panther'! He looked ready for it right when they sat down though laugh out loud !

He's not as innocent as we all think (not a virgin) and his ex-girlfriend said he was a good kisser and that LOVED to kiss! soooo there you go haha.
I never got the vibe that he was innocent. It's just funny cause he was clearly expecting to make out right away because he completely positioned his body towards her when he sat down and before she even got one leg over his legs, his hand was already on her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:53 am

bluwavz wrote:Well I'm definitely Team Sex Panther now. You go kitty cat. #rawr  Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 1f431

Sign me up for Team Sex Panther too!! :gotcha:    I thought the video preview was entertaining.  Ben was clearly having fun in his comments about and his kisses with Caila. laugh out loud laugh out loud  

There was absolutely nothing tawdry in their exchange at all. scratch laugh out loud laugh out loud    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:25 am

omg cantstopl beatingheart

The way Ben throws his hand into it when he says "sex panther" like damn.. I think he digs it.

I understood Caila's concern with the group date. She's a bold cutie. I like it.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:37 am

megaa wrote:omg cantstopl beatingheart

The way Ben throws his hand into it when he says "sex panther" like damn.. I think he digs it.

I understood Caila's concern with the group date. She's a bold cutie. I like it.
I thought the same thing! And he puts so much aggression into it when he says 'sex'. Even when he said 'tigress'. Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698 giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:50 am

it's a pity people perceive her so negatively from what have been shown so far. she's not my favorite but indicating her being manipulative and fake is kind of out of nowhere for me. so far I have not much for me to say that she could be such person
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:05 am

#teamsexpanther for the Bette. Can we get that trending Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698 :yes:

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 1f49b  Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:30 am

Ugh, not a fan. And not a fan of that super short romper either. Seeing the preview after last episode I was wondering where her pants went. I've yet to see anything about her personality that I'd enjoy. I prefer people who have more to offer than just their attractive looks. That shouldn't be your go-to way to stand out IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:32 am

She obviously has more to offer than her looks.. **edited** I really hope she's the ETTE, at this point, for many reasons, **edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:46 am

eversotrue wrote:She obviously has more to offer than her looks.. **edited**[b] I really hope she's the ETTE, at this point, **edited**

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698 I wasn't even rooting for her to be the next lead at first, but then I felt protective over her because I thought the criticism directed towards her for doing the exact same things that dozens of fellow contestants have done (with half the condemnation!) was unfair, and now I'll be disappointed if it's not her.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:11 am

eversotrue wrote:She obviously has more to offer than her looks.. **edited**I really hope she's the ETTE, at this point, **edited**

I'm sure she does, but I've yet to see it, since it's not what she's leading with. I judge ALL of the women who think the way to "stand out" is by jumping the lead. It's desperate and not the way to get attention from a man who you want to fall in love with you. A nice conversation would be much more effective, but that requires some self-confidence and personality. Caila is just young and clearly used to men falling at her feet because she's pretty. Now she's surrounded by other pretty women, so she needs to find some other way to stand out. I'm not impressed by the way she chose to go about it, but to each their own of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:08 am

Maybe that clip will be a little less awkward on the show, but I still think she's a cutie. And Ben seemed to like it! That ITM cracked me up, he called her a sex panther with so much passion laugh out loud. I watched just to see if he actually said that!

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess