SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:05 pm

IMO Andi Dorfman was the fakest contestant in the history of this franchise. Caila IMO is a sweet young girl taking it all in. She is no different than any other contestant reading her lines, and playing the gimmicks. At times it's so obvious to me because of her awkwardness, but she appears to have a happy disposition and I don't see any MeCaila in her at this point, so far or my pet pieve, being rude on SM towards negativity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't think the season is dull at all, I think all the girls add to it and make it interesting. I don't see her adding more than anyone else.
I don't see this season as dull either. I think Ben is doing a great job as lead but the girls like Caila I actually find detract from the season for me, especially from the lovestory part and I don't find her entertaining so she's just filler. By the time F4 comes around I doubt she will be what most viewers are watching for since out of those 4 she has the least followers so far even with the most earliest airtime. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Andi Dorfman was the fakest contestant in the history of this franchise. Caila IMO is a sweet young girl taking it all in. She is no different than any other contestant reading her lines, and playing the gimmicks. At times it's so obvious to me because of her awkwardness, but she appears to have a happy disposition and I don't see any MeCaila in her at this point, so far or my pet pieve, being rude on SM towards negativity.

yes  I could not agree with this more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm

I find this season to be very choppy.  Too much Olivia drama.  Too much kissing everyone because everyone is soooo great.  I am glad for Ben and Lauren and enjoy seeing their connection.  BUT aside from the "love story".. the only person that IMO lights up the screen is Caila.  She is different than the standard Ette cast and I like that.  I hope that after the past two negative seasons of the Bachelorette, that this next season can be lighter, fun and sunny.  I think Caila embodies those qualities plus she is beautiful, educated and well travelled and speaks in well modulated tones.  I am hoping she will be the next Ette. Hugesmile     

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mindless wrote:She just comes off super young to me. Like her idea of a relationship is still just having a boyfriend to fool around with and worship her, the adorable princess. I can't see her forming a lasting relationship at this point in her life. I don't care if most of the leads never do, it's still something I hope to see each season, because that is the premise of this show. Just because it fails more often than not doesn't mean I want to see a failure.

Same to me. She definitely comes off very young and I would say that regardless of her age. Not to mention, I think I have lost count of how many times she flips her hair tying to be sexy. It's just beyond. I find it interesting too that Ben got the "marriage material" edit but he calls Caila a "Sex Panther". I just don't see her ready to be married and like you say, while having another lead who "dates" their fiance is the norm, I am not interested in another one like that. And if Caila is like that then she's just as dull as the rest of them that don't get married to their F1s as Bettes. At this point I will take pretty much anyone other than Caila. Even Olivia I feel more bad for.

I just want to address the hair flipping here. As someone who used to do that when I was much younger and had really long hair, I was not even aware that I did that until a friend pointed it out to me. It was like a nervous tick, something I did when I was nervous and trying to stop myself from waving my hands around when I talked. Didn't realise I ended up flipping my hair instead. It took me a while to stop...part just getting older and more confident and part practicing talking while sitting on my hands! I suspect it is the same with Caila. More likely she is nervous rather than trying to be sexy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Ben's word association for Caila on Ellen today was "Sexy" (Lauren B was sweet, JoJo was passionate, Becca was sincere, Amanda was tender, Olivia was intense, etc etc).

Video here and at around 3:50 mark: http://ellentube.com/videos/0_ldn5cqwi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:45 pm

Ben was actually the aggressor in the Oreo kiss scene.

I think they're both equally as aggressive with one another. In episode 2 their kisses were soft and normal. We didn't see them kiss in epsiode 3, but KNOW they did from the preview, so I'm guessing that's when it got turned up a notch. This episode, it was literally like they were gonna pounce on each other laugh out loud I don't think it's fair to "blame" it all on Caila since Ben is actively being the aggressor at times too and even BEGGED her to come up to him when she wants a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:48 pm

I don't see the hair flipping as nerves at all.
Even Ben said she is confident and labels her as "Sexy" and "Sex Panther".
Lots of "Sex" associations with Caila!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Definitely #teamcaila. The argument that she come across as young and immature and her itm seem rehearsed is a Bette edit imo. I remember last year on this board the same was said about Benny boy coming across like he reading from cue cards.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1f49b  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:07 pm

She doesn't touch her hair at all when it is OFF her face. IMO her hair is long and thick and she simply does not know what to do with it when it is just there hanging. hardly means she is trying to be sexy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Even if she is trying to be sexy, so what? Sexy isn't a naughty thing to be for men or women. What straight man doesn't like a sexy woman? I have quite long hair myself and I flip it constantly when I let it down. I'm not trying to be sexy most of the time when I do it but if there was a guy I was interested in then why not do some hair flipping? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:26 pm

^  I don't want a full season of a lead doing some sexy hair flipping giggling cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess