SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
^  I don't want a full season of a lead doing some sexy hair flipping  giggling cheeky

I feel your pain, but if it isn't this it will be something else. I find they all end up doing something that annoys me. I wanted to take a razor to the first Ben's hair it annoyed me so much. Then there was JPab's stupid smirk. And then there was Andi and her stop!...and pretty much everything else about her!!! Kaitlyn and the cackle. I must admit, this Ben has yet to annoy me...although, I do wish he wasn't so nice all the time. Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

snowscape - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:Ben was actually the aggressor in the Oreo kiss scene.

I think they're both equally as aggressive with one another. In episode 2 their kisses were soft and normal. We didn't see them kiss in epsiode 3, but KNOW they did from the preview, so I'm guessing that's when it got turned up a notch. This episode, it was literally like they were gonna pounce on each other laugh out loud I don't think it's fair to "blame" it all on Caila since Ben is actively being the aggressor at times too and even BEGGED her to come up to him when she wants a kiss.

Nope, it was definitely her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:48 pm

mindless wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Ben was actually the aggressor in the Oreo kiss scene.

I think they're both equally as aggressive with one another. In episode 2 their kisses were soft and normal. We didn't see them kiss in epsiode 3, but KNOW they did from the preview, so I'm guessing that's when it got turned up a notch. This episode, it was literally like they were gonna pounce on each other laugh out loud I don't think it's fair to "blame" it all on Caila since Ben is actively being the aggressor at times too and even BEGGED her to come up to him when she wants a kiss.

Nope, it was definitely her.
It really wasn't. Watch it back. He even started grunting, which was weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:54 pm

I did watch it back, twice. She was coming at him with her neck stuck out and he moved like an inch to meet her lips. If that's not her initiating the kiss, then I don't know what is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Ben is clearly very attracted to Caila. They have major chemistry together imo. I know there's a few people here who don't like her but think she's well liked so far. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Well she was voted biggest flirt , which IMO could also mean throws herself at guys and makes out with them to get their attention and to be noticed.That's what I'm seeing here.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:02 pm

mindless wrote:I did watch it back, twice. She was coming at him with her neck stuck out and he moved like an inch to meet her lips. If that's not her initiating the kiss, then I don't know what is.
I don't necessarily mean, "who leaned in first?", but who was more aggressive..and it was definitely him.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:05 pm

I found the Ben\Calia makeout session to be very mutual.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Duke702 wrote:Well she was voted biggest flirt , which IMO could also mean throws herself at guys and makes out with them to get their attention and to be noticed.That's what I'm seeing here.

Or it could mean that she simply is a fun girl with lots of personality who likes to joke around and is friends with everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:09 pm

If Calia were to be next lead, it's at least possible having watched this season and seen the hair flip, which I think may well be unconscious, that she would style her hair more with part of it pulled back or up.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Almost every one has some type of tell or tick. Some are more obvious than others. Some more annoying than others.
One thing that is more apparent to me is it appears Ben's kissing and the girls ITMs appear more scripted. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:20 pm

What I really like about her is that the last 5 pics she posted on her IG aren't even of herself. I can't stand it when these Bach folks constantly post pics of themselves. I like the variety on her SM.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess