SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Ran straight from teaching to catch some roses on the @bachelorusa with my @bollyxfitness bestie from the beginning! Love ya @cailaquinn ! teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 2764 #teamcaila #thebachelor #mondaynights by @reetz22

This girl rocks it #teamcaila teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f339 by @kaseyjong

I'm so proud of this woman! She is killing it on The Bachelor! #teamcaila @cailaquinn by @melbel556
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:11 pm

She is just so adorable. Thanks blu!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Add to the long list of things I like about Caila.  She dresses with class. She doesn't have to always wear clingy down to there outfits. And yet... Ben labels her "Sexy."
As a woman I would much rather my man call me Sexy or Passionate.
I seriously doubt Lauren preferred being called "Sweet."

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Seabear wrote:Add to the long list of things I like about Caila.  She dresses with class. She doesn't have to always wear clingy down to there outfits. And yet... Ben labels her "Sexy."

JMO

I agree about her wardrobe Seabear. I like it when they don't put it all out there on display and I don't have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions or the dreaded black box.

As for what I'd like my man to call me, well, I'd prefer all three...sexy, passionate and sweet...and sassy! If I could only pick one, I'd go with sassy!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:07 am

Seabear wrote:Add to the long list of things I like about Caila.  She dresses with class. She doesn't have to always wear clingy down to there outfits. And yet... Ben labels her "Sexy."

JMO
What's wrong with being called "sweet"? If Ben really only had physical relationships with two of the f3, then the words "sexy" and "passionate" make sense. He JUST stated in his blog that lust and passion have been traits that have led him nowhere in relationships and that marriage isn't based on that...so "sweet" is actually more of an ideal word IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:11 am

Honestly, I'm VERY surprised in the shift of change in Caila and Ben's relationship from episode 2 to episode 4. It went from "sweet and innocent" to "hot and heavy". Something major must have happened in episode 3 that we weren't privy too. We know from the preview from episode 3 that they were at the back of the mansion laying on blankets and pillows on the floor, kissing. Unfortunately, we saw absolutely none of it though.. It's just as surprising to me that Ben associates Caila with "sexy". I would of thought that word would of been said about JoJo. I just didn't realize they were gonna have this "sexual tension/chemistry". It's kind of taken me off guard. It came out of nowhere laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:59 am

^ Am I the only one that feels this way..?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:16 am

It doesn't surprise me as some relationships do take longer to build sexual tension. I actually appreciated on their first date they weren't shoving their tongues down each others throats instantly.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:43 am

BlackHalo wrote:It doesn't surprise me as some relationships do take longer to build sexual tension. I actually appreciated on their first date they weren't shoving their tongues down each others throats instantly.  
Yeah, they weren't even shown kissing until the very end of the date, when they were slow dancing. Is that really how it went? Or did they just not show any prior kissing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:53 am

If Caila is being considered the next contender for the lead, painting her as "sexy" will help sell the image for lead. Smart move on TPTB' part in prompting Ben.
It could be as simply as that. 
And then again, maybe Ben does think she sizzles.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:01 am

I just don't see sexy with Caila and it makes me cringe but that's because in looks and personality she strikes me as a teenager. Even Sharleen in her blog said that she comes across younger than those her own age and I've noticed other viewers and unspoiled also seeing the same thing.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:01 am

Sorry just not a fan. She seems very fake and it doesn't seem like she there for Ben, but to audition for the next lead. Her personality is to similar to Kaitlin for me.

With that said it seems like she getting the the bachelorette edit

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess