SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:20 am

I hope TPTB use their brains and cast Caila as the next Bachelorette.  She is such a rarity among the typical cast.  So multi talented, multi lingual, well traveled, artistic, educated, beautiful and charming.  I really appreciate that she posts photos of art, food, nature and a variety of other things instead of just an endless succession of selfies on her SM. #TeamCaila

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Love someone who's developed both their right and left sides of their brain! A real gem!
I believe I read that her father is CEO of a children's product company in Hudson, OH. Perhaps Step2?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Love someone who's developed both their right and left sides of their brain! A real gem!
I believe I read that her father is CEO of a children's product company in Hudson, OH.  Perhaps Step2?
That is correct.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:17 pm

In the second preview first episode (at the end) they show him looking troubled leaning agains a wall (on a balcony?) with a white shirt and dark tie. Is that from FRC?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:17 pm

sorry wrong thread

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:59 pm

rhondam wrote:She is VERY talented! I like this.

Agreed!

I knew she'd eventually post more paintings and not just the one of Elan.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:52 pm

^^I hope she posts the finished product. Loved those colors.

From the sneak peeks, Caila telling Ben she's afraid she might not be able to fall in love & she's afraid to hurt him... Cailaaa scratch laugh out loud I understand because she got out of a relationship where it seems she was the one who wasn't in love and possibly broke someone's heart.. so I get it. It was uncomfortable though... even if Ben wasn't a sensitive person, it would be uncomfortable. At least she's being honest.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:54 am

^^where is the sneak peak you're talking about?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Her blowing kisses on her snapchats annoys me, so disney princess

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:26 am

After the most recent clip release when Caila tells Ben, "I feel like my greatest fear is that I can't totally completely fall in love with somebody." ****edited*********** IMO Caila is all smoke and mirrors.  She presents herself on instagram and twitter as a modern version of the Victorian era "Accomplished Woman" with her watercolors,her museum photos, her tea settings, her flower arrangements, etc. This IMO is a lovely facade. One glimpse of the Caila I know is her instagram photo of her on the beach with her bachelor bag puckering up with that big, bright, red lipstick.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:49 am

Duke702 wrote:Her blowing kisses on her snapchats annoys me, so disney princess

So annoying. She does the kiss and wink thing all the time. no no

And I can't for the life of me figure out why she talks to her "audience" on sc like she's a news reporter. So weird. stupid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:34 am

megaa wrote:From the sneak peeks, Caila telling Ben she's afraid she might not be able to fall in love & she's afraid to hurt him... Cailaaa scratch laugh out loud I understand because she got out of a relationship where it seems she was the one who wasn't in love and possibly broke someone's heart.. so I get it. It was uncomfortable though... even if Ben wasn't a sensitive person, it would be uncomfortable. At least she's being honest.

I'll also give her credit for honesty.

It made me wonder why - after that "admission" - Ben keeps her around as long as he does = if someone said that to me I would probably see little chance of a long term future. I just wonder if this is why the spoiler expressed some surprise over why Caila stayed around as long as she did because having seen that discussion - I'm surprised she stayed around as long as she did.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess