SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filipinas - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:09 am

She stayed that long because tptb wanted her around as a possible candidate for the Bette imo. Just like Ben who was not into Kaitlyn and knew it was Shawn, and even spoke about not spinning his wheels, but was kept around and it always felt like he was reading from cue cards.

I cut Caila some slack cos she is a young 24 year old and I don't thinks she has properly been in love and may be inexperience, it's all fairytales for her. But of the other options I would rather watch her. It will be a fun season.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  filipinas - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 1f49b  filipinas - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

filipinas - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Her blowing kisses on her snapchats annoys me, so disney princess

So annoying. She does the kiss and wink thing all the time. no no

And I can't for the life of me figure out why she talks to her "audience" on sc like she's a news reporter. So weird. stupid

Along with many other past women cast. That pose must be iconic for that generation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:46 am

Even I as another female was confused by Caila's conversation with Ben. Ben was lost. I can already see, too, Ben's indifference starting to show with some of these relationships, and it's only going to get worse! :yes: I am surprised that Caila makes it beyond this week.

I'm interested to watch the episode to check a theory about his original F4. At this point, I don't think that Caila was in the mix for him.

I think that Caila could do just fine as the Bette since she's very multifaceted; they just really need to work on her storyline.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:20 pm

mysthelma wrote:She stayed that long because tptb wanted her around as a possible candidate for the Bette imo. Just like Ben who was not into Kaitlyn and knew it was Shawn, and even spoke about not spinning his wheels, but was kept around and it always felt like he was reading from cue cards.

I think you finished the thought train I was on when I made that post. IMO there would have been little interest in Caila from Ben - he's a guy with an "inner demon" that he will fall in love with someone who can't love him back, and a girl with an "inner demon" that she can't love someone back. That's a match made in H*** and a very low percentage choice for Ben to have made. IMO he's a smart guy and wouldn't have made such a decision on his own.

veg_out wrote:Even I as another female was confused by Caila's conversation with Ben. Ben was lost. I can already see, too, Ben's indifference starting to show with some of these relationships, and it's only going to get worse! :yes: I am surprised that Caila makes it beyond this week.

I'm interested to watch the episode to check a theory about his original F4. At this point, I don't think that Caila was in the mix for him.

And that leaves us with mysthelma's opinion (which I happen to share) that Calia was kept not because Ben wanted her as a choice but because TPTB wanted her with a top 4 or top 3 finish as a candidate for the next B'ette. And that supports a theory I've had for some time - that the lead gets a pretty wide latitude to choose their F1 but the trade-off is that the show exercises latitude to tell the lead who they want in at least some other finishing positions. IMO most leads would play along with that because, basically, why not if they get who they want?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Caila is one of the only genuine connections Ben has on the show. So I think she was kept around because TPTB wanted her but also because Ben DID like/want her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
megaa wrote:From the sneak peeks, Caila telling Ben she's afraid she might not be able to fall in love & she's afraid to hurt him... Cailaaa scratch laugh out loud I understand because she got out of a relationship where it seems she was the one who wasn't in love and possibly broke someone's heart.. so I get it. It was uncomfortable though... even if Ben wasn't a sensitive person, it would be uncomfortable. At least she's being honest.

I'll also give her credit for honesty.

It made me wonder why - after that "admission" - Ben keeps her around as long as he does = if someone said that to me I would probably see little chance of a long term future. I just wonder if this is why the spoiler expressed some surprise over why Caila stayed around as long as she did because having seen that discussion - I'm surprised she stayed around as long as she did.

From the background of that clip I think it's when Caila is in the final 3 and they're having their fantasy dates. I don't think she told him that until then. IMO Which in my mind, Caila PLANNED and EXECUTED her plan to be eliminated at f3 because she knows her chance of being the bachelorette is better at that position. IMO she's calculated kids. IMO she's all smoke and mirrors. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:46 pm

The only genuine connection I see is with Lauren and I do see him also starting a genuine friendship and connection with JoJo as well. Everyone else, including his relationship with Caila up to this point, feels on script. He may like some of these women as people, but he is only into Lauren, with a side of JoJo, IMO. Unless something really starts to grow with Caila, I truly feel like BOTH Caila and Amanda were kind of proded along as potential next leads. He may like them well enough to spend a day with on camera and kiss on a little, but no way is he looking at either of these women as viable F1's.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:49 pm

That clip is definitely from their date in tomorrow's episode. Ben's wearing different clothes on their FD.

I do agree she's calculated though. I just don't get the sense that she's really into Ben.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:00 pm

I feel like Caila's date tomorrow is her Bachelorette audition reel and the 'hook' for her season. Can she fall in love for reals? Meh. She's not into Ben, he's not into her. They get along well enough to fake it, just like he faked it with Kaitlyn.

Honestly, I think outside of Lauren and JoJo, from what we have seen Becca is his real top 3. I think he was genuinely flattered she came back for him, and connected to her religious side. On paper, she is who he should fall for. His feelings for Becca don't come in the same stratosphere as Lauren or even JoJo though, and producers didn't want her as Bachette, so she was bumped at F5 to make room for two viable candidates: Amanda and Caila.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:05 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
megaa wrote:From the sneak peeks, Caila telling Ben she's afraid she might not be able to fall in love & she's afraid to hurt him... Cailaaa scratch laugh out loud I understand because she got out of a relationship where it seems she was the one who wasn't in love and possibly broke someone's heart.. so I get it. It was uncomfortable though... even if Ben wasn't a sensitive person, it would be uncomfortable. At least she's being honest.

I'll also give her credit for honesty.

It made me wonder why - after that "admission" - Ben keeps her around as long as he does = if someone said that to me I would probably see little chance of a long term future. I just wonder if this is why the spoiler expressed some surprise over why Caila stayed around as long as she did because having seen that discussion - I'm surprised she stayed around as long as she did.

From the background of that clip I think it's when Caila is in the final 3 and they're having their fantasy dates. I don't think she told him that until then. IMO Which in my  mind, Caila PLANNED and EXECUTED her plan to be eliminated at f3 because she knows her chance of being the bachelorette is better at that position. IMO she's calculated kids. IMO she's all smoke and mirrors. JMO

Per the bolded:
From my experience with the show, Caila did not plan and execute anything. She followed or complied with what was set out for her by TPTB. It is likely she was approached by TPTB for the next season's 'ette and that she was going to be groomed for that position and thus needed to follow a "script or plan" best to secure that position. This was probably prior to HTD's or about that time, if not before.
She may well be organized and adept at goal setting in her life, but when it comes to this show no matter who you are, you are not in control. The show has the last word.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:10 pm

I think the clip we're all referring to is clip 001 on this link:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

It could be from their 1-1 date on the upcoming episode 6 as the other clip on that link (002) seems to be from Episode 6 (Leah is shown in it and she supposedly exits on episode 6).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Whether TPTB were planning for Caila to be the next lead or not, I think she's got a long way to go still, if she wants the gig. She doesn't seem to be much a fan favourite at the moment. Maybe that'll change with more screentime, but I don't know, she's already had a 1on1 and has been shown quite a lot. Despite that, she has way less followers than the other women in the top 5 and she's not even mentioned much outside of this board from what I've seen.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess