SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Caila is enjoyable, unique and a great addition to this season. Not only is she adorable she has the cutest figure of all the girls, IMO.  She has a lot going for her for a young woman and she will do well regardless of this show and whether she comes back as Bette.  

She tweeted this about her date with Ben:
Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn  · 16h16 hours ago  
Sometimes verbalizing what your heart is feeling is confusing.. but it helps to have a wonderful listener sitting next to you
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:11 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:IMO people who know they are cultured, or who really are cultured, don't have a need to show everyone else how cultured they are.
Amen. And I don't really see what is so cultured about her SM either? Some random pics of art or whatever doesn't make for a cultured person, imo, just a try hard who lives in Boston so it comes with the location. I lived in Boston and Caila is just one of many wannabes that I would see and teach daily. Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:34 pm

I don't really think she is any different or any more unique or better than the other girls. It's along the same lines as Olivia saying she likes to read books and say smart things...it puts her "above" the others, IMO she's not.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:48 pm

I've always felt that contestants who are truly cultured, like Sharleen, don't have to say it or display it through SM. It just comes through everything they say and do. With Caila, when I see her on TV, I don't see anything that distinguishes her from most 20-somethings. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:50 pm

see2love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Caila said she felt like she loved Ben before she changed her tune. And why is everything some giant popularity contest? I really hope caila isn't losing sleep over not having as many followers as someone.

I know! WHo has the most followers, who is most loved, who gets the most mentions? Is is really a great validation of one's worth especially as it is all due to Fleiss's machinations.

Seriously. I couldn't care less who's the most popular, who has the most followers or who the viewers or Bach alum want to see as the Bachelorette. I like who I like regardless of all that. The viewers and Bach alum ruined the Bachelorette last season when TPTB lacked balls and caved into the demands of Kaitlyn over Britt. I hope they never make the mistake again of picking the "fan favorite". I'm not sure that Caila will get the gig but I'll sure be happy if she does. Come on, TPTB, pick the Britt of the season this time. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Caila is still best option, and IMO, only option from remaining cast unless they handle break up with f2 in such a way that it would be credible for Jo Jo to transition to lead.

Caila is gorgeous and bubbly and enables them to check off diversity box! I can see guys falling for her. And, as evidenced by Chris and Ben blogs today, they are trying to give a positive spin to the awkward conversation over dinner.

The role is truly hers to lose IMHO.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Ben blogs about Caila....

I knew that asking Caila on a second one-on-one would cause some controversy. But I felt that it was something I needed to do. Caila had caught my eye and my attention from the very beginning – I mean from the moment she jumped in my arms out of the limo really. But our first date, as fun as it was, really didn't allow us to get to know each other. And for the chemistry that we had together, it still seemed too surface-level to be getting this close to hometown dates.

If last week in Mexico taught me anything it was that I could not afford to waste time and keep women that I just liked. I did not come on The Bachelor to just find a great girl that I'll date for a while. I really came her to find a future wife. So this date needed to happen. I needed answers when it came to Caila.

So as fun as the day was, checking off a bucket list item of deep sea fishing, I went into the night knowing that we needed to get somewhere. What I got in response was really unexpected in a lot of ways. I was so confused, and I wasn't lying when I said there was a point in that conversation where I was pretty positive that Caila was breaking up with me.

But as confused as I was, the more we talked the more I realized that there was so much more to Caila than I had originally thought. This was a woman with real depth of thought. A woman that would challenge me. And what was almost more important than any of that was that – as much as I still didn't understand exactly what Caila was hiding behind that perfect smile – I was 100 percent sure that I wanted to take the time to find out. And that even though she wasn't fully ready to dive in and open up just yet, she wanted to stay here and keep trying with me too. So while I walked away still unsure of whether or not Caila was my future wife, I was absolutely sure that I wanted to take the time to find out.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20985843,00.html

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:16 pm

^^I like that Caila didn't tell him what he wanted to hear and was truthful about holding back.  They are both attracted to one another and should explore that to see if they are truly a match.   She didn't need to resort to Oliva and/or Leah's behavior to get his attention.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Yep, she has the right level of confidence and a nice energy about her. I can see her working a room full of guys easily.

I also think she gives guys a challenge...can they win her fickle heart or will she break their hearts first?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:32 pm

^^Energy is a great word to describe her, she has positive energy for sure.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:36 pm

I really love this recap if anyone doesn't read. Thought this was funny about Caila.

Date with Caila

Ben: I feel like you smile a lot. CRY BITCH.

Caila: I love you. I feel like I can't fall in love with you. -- WTF are you saying, that you like him but don't like him like him?

Caila: I'm afraid I might confuse you because this is confusing and I'm a confusing person. -- Translation: I'm not that into you but I just don't want to get sent home because I'm not tan enough yet.

http://www.betches.com/bachelor-ben-week-6

I def agree with that last part. She sounded like she was saying she wasn't that into him, but then was trying to back track or make it sound good so she wouldn't get sent home yet.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:38 pm

I think all the cast "clean up" their SM before the shows airs.  Who wouldn't with thousands of strangers coming into your life and over analyzing your every move and action.

My views on finding Caila cultured come from seeing her appreciate museums and art because of my bias as an art collector.  Also from reading her bio and knowing she is well traveled and educated. She shows this side on the show by her style of dress and ability to speak several languages.  Also Caila earns major props from me because she has a decent vocabulary and an understanding of correct grammar when speaking English. I find Caila to be a multi faceted woman and someone who is different that the vapid standard issue Bach/Ette cast.  Ben was very lucky because he had several high quality women to "date" on his season. Thankfully as Ben's own blog affirms he saw those same qualities in Caila as I do.  I don't think Ben and Caila will end up together as they were not the best match BUT I certainly hope TPTB pick Caila as the next Bachelorette.  I also hope that would mean a season full of travel potentially from the USA to Europe to the Philippines and hopefully with some fascinating art filled museum dates along the way.  That would be an amazing journey.... Hugesmile

As always JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess