SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 pm

^^This may too much to wish for as TPTB has their own agenda.  But maybe their minions will make note of it as they read this forum.  Smiley

If Caila is the next Bette, do you think they would have any TB returnees?  Anyone stand out as a match for her?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 pm

see2love wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:I relate to Caila and what she said to Ben.  They way she handled that conversation was honest and courteous.  She was saying I am developing real feelings for you, but this is the Bachelor and there are other girls here that talk about their feelings for you to me, too!   She is not just going to go all out and fall in love with him until she has more time with him and also there are not other girls that he is dating.  She is classy, kind and I think very mature.  Her pauses in-between her words were giving her time to think as she spoke.  I felt like it was one of the more real and classy scenes that I have seen in a bachelor episode in a long time.  But that is just my take on it.  Also she reminds me of my nieces and daughter, thoughtful, classy and yet career oriented.  I hope the best for Caila.  I am not sure however if she is suited for the bachelorette.  I think she can do better than that.  But then she might be really awesome, but her season would be much different more cultured.  I would be okay with that.  it is interesting how people take the same situation and see it so differently.  

clapping! clapping! clapping!

A girl is cautious and so she is fake? I guess it would have been easier to read and rcecite the same script f I am falling for you and That is it. I like her a lot because she basically said what peole would say in a real lfe situation and did not gve Bachelor speak.
Same way she got flak for being honest about her ex.

Ben faked his relatinship with K ev after the sleeping on Shawn's bed!!! That s FAKE IMHO

Thank you. I don't get why what she is doing is all that bad. She is thoughtful and can see what is going on...just like the rest of them. So she smiles a lot, is a lousy actress and doesn't kiss up to Ben like some of the others. This is the same sort of criticism being brought up about Lauren...she is not into Ben because she doesn't fall at his perfect feet the minute he singles her out for some attention. I still like how she is handling herself and would enjoy seeing her as the bette a h*ll of a lot more than baby Amanda, virgin Becca or JoJo who in MHO would be Andi 2.0.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^This may too much to wish for as TPTB has their own agenda.  But maybe their minions will make note of it as they read this forum.  Smiley

If Caila is the next Bette, do you think they would have any TB returnees?  Anyone stand out as a match for her?

No one stands out as a match to me for Caila and I hope there isn't any returnees next season whether she's the lead or not. A third season in a row of the returnee storyline is overkill. Go on BiP if you want more attention and fame.  bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 1f621
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:52 pm

I don't have a a problem with the fact that she's faking it to get the 'ette gig (they ALL do that), but I just find her incredibly annoying, childish, and insincere to the point where it's unbelievable. I want my lead to be a decent actor, not someone who can't even remember their script and sounds like they are high when having a serious conversation.

It'll be interesting to see who gets the most screen time and support at WTA, among Becca, Amanda, and Caila, because I have to say, if they're giving her the Bachelorette edit, they're not doing a good job. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Seabear wrote:I think all the cast "clean up" their SM before the shows airs.  Who wouldn't with thousands of strangers coming into your life and over analyzing your every move and action.

My views on finding Caila cultured come from seeing her appreciate museums and art because of my bias as an art collector.  Also from reading her bio and knowing she is well traveled and educated. She shows this side on the show by her style of dress and ability to speak several languages.  Also Caila earns major props from me because she has a decent vocabulary and an understanding of correct grammar when speaking English. I find Caila to be a multi faceted woman and someone who is different that the vapid standard issue Bach/Ette cast.  Ben was very lucky because he had several high quality women to "date" on his season. Thankfully as Ben's own blog affirms he saw those same qualities in Caila as I do.  I don't think Ben and Caila will end up together as they were not the best match BUT I certainly hope TPTB pick Caila as the next Bachelorette.  I also hope that would mean a season full of travel potentially from the USA to Europe to the Philippines and hopefully with some fascinating art filled museum dates along the way.  That would be an amazing journey.... Hugesmile

As always JMO

But the fact that she's there proves that she's no different from any of the other girls IMO. She is exactly a vapid standard issue bach/ette imo. She's just wrapped up a little different than the others. All the pretty pictures, expensive clothes, good manners - that's all fluff that sets her apart on a shallow level - nothing of any substance JMO. None of those things negate the fact that she went on a national reality tv show to get famous by parading herself around in tiny bikinis and romper-type outfits. Let's not forget how she ran out of the limo and jumped at Ben - not into his arms, because he didn't know what she was doing and had to catch her so she wouldn't slide down his body. IMO what kind of a cultured, mature woman who wants to be taken seriously does that? IMO none of these young women are any more than girls who want to get famous and make themselves feel important by having people on the street recognize them and IMO Caila is worse than the others because she was raised with a very privileged lifestyle. She has the lifestyle through her dad IMO. What she lacked was the fame and IMO it's the only reason she wanted to go on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:58 pm

relaxing wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:To me it was pretty clear. She was being asked to verbally express or even reading cards to indicate as certain story line. It appeared she was not comfortable or sure of what to say and transmit and it came across schizoid. Then it was spliced and diced to make it more schizoid. JMO

Ya it was like Ben & Caila were in a play & she was forgetting her lines so they were fumbling thru it.

Exactly how I saw it.  I don't think she was being manipulative.  They wanted her to have some conflicted deep conversation about a fear she can't really fall in love.  As dumb as Ben's "I feel unlovable"  last year but he was able to get his scripted issue out with a straight face and without stumbling over how dumb it was to say.  I think Caila just struggled to backup the lines they wanted her to say because they weren't genuine or her own.  I'm a bit worried at how overplayed her exit will be and she'll be trying to force out a lot of tears and emotion that aren't coming from a real place and it will be awkward.  I'd rather hear what she really has to say and how she really feels, so fail to TPTB no no no no

I think she's really sweet and pretty, and def think she's their Bachelorette top choice, but I'm a bit more meh about her than I thought I'd be.  A real, sexy, confident strong girl like Jojo would be a lot better Bachelorette IMO. I miss when the fan fav happened naturally, vs TPTB deciding who should be fan fav/next lead and trying to force it to happen.

I totally agree with the bolded. I would so much prefer if they let the audience decide for themselves who their favourite(s) is/are without trying to manipulate their feelings. It seems they have someone in mind for the next lead before the season even starts filming and then seem to do everything in their power to shove that person down the throats of the viewers. I think the audience would be way more engaged if they just let things progress more organically...of course, I think that about most of the show.

I would still prefer Caila over any of the others. I'm not really into JoJo since she reminds me of Andi.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Sorry, double post. The site went wonky on me for a minute and now wont let me delete.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:08 pm

They all fake their way... that's not the difference I see with Ben vs Caila. In Ben's case he was the fan favourite of the F4 and of the F3,F2,F1, and lead herself by the end of it all. Caila in contrast is thus far the least favorite of F3 by SM viewers and edit, IMO.

So the issue is not that there's anything wrong with Caila faking her way there, just that she is very immature and likely the least liked out of the other options when it comes to SM viewers and that she's had another 2on1 date and has received negativity already from SM viewers and the like doesn't bode well for her. That and I, along with After Buzz panel, think she is fake (not just as a rehearsed Bette) and her dumping her boyfriend was brought up again as well as her being immature and younger acting than those the same age as her.

If Caila had said she was scared to get hurt I think it would make sense but her nonsensical rubbish about saying SHE was going to hurt Ben and that being shown on her edit is a negative thing, imo and by the SM viewer response. If TPTB continue with that they can make her into anything they want - including the next contestant to make fun of which, on After Buzz, is what was said that the next "villain" is likely to be Caila.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^This may too much to wish for as TPTB has their own agenda.  But maybe their minions will make note of it as they read this forum.  Smiley

No one stands out as a match to me for Caila and I hope there isn't any returnees next season whether she's the lead or not. A third season in a row of the returnee storyline is overkill. Go on BiP if you want more attention and fame.  bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 1f621

Good Post   Yes!  Send all the returnees to BIP!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:15 pm

After her confusing convo with Ben, which I do believe was producer driven,it doesn't make sense tome that Ben kept Calia except TPTB wanted her to be F3 and in traditional next lead finish. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
bluwavz wrote: I hope there isn't any returnees next season whether she's the lead or not. A third season in a row of the returnee storyline is overkill. Go on BiP if you want more attention and fame.  bachelorabc - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 1f621

Good Post   Yes!  Send all the returnees to BIP!

If she is Bette Caila will technically be a returnee as well, just in the lead spot, so I think all contestants previously on should be on BIP and a new lead.

It's ridiculous to me that the lead gets a pass as a lead returnee but not as a contestant returnee. To me it is just semantics because if Caila wasn't the lead but decided to return as a contestant next season's Bachelor like Amber, Becca, and Nick did... she would be despised on that fact alone. If Ben wasn't lead and returned on a Bette season he would too.

So to me it has nothing to do with the person, but just the role they are playing - which whether lead or contestant is still going through the same thing and the fakeness of "trying to be the lead" as a contestant gets rewarded rather than disliked and returnee contestants usually get lambasted instead of liked.

So to Caila: "Go on BIP if you want more attention and fame" :yes:
(Who knows, Caila might find love like Jade and Tanner and get a wedding and a house paid for to boot! Hugesmile )

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:18 pm

Add me to the team that says send all returnees to BIP.  That storyline on the Bach/Ette is overplayed like sooooo many others.  Time to hire some new storyline writers who can use a scintilla of creativity in their thinking and story boarding.

As always JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess