SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Team Caila here too. She is who I want to see on a whole season. Something different please as I am tird of the same crap. #cailaforbachelortte

Back to top Go down

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 pm

handwave Still firmly on the Calia for next Bette team.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:38 pm

IMO the fake, immature, tryhards are over 75% of the cast and I am being conservative when expressing my opinion.
Just about any cast would love to come back and receive main heading vs a supporting role, IMO. Even minor cast like Dr. Chris(Cupcake--I abhor that moniker) got a stint doing The Doctors. It has helped many with their career or shilling.
So if you got to hawk yourself and a personalty that's what you do.
I remember one particular time. a cast person wrangled a particular date a head of actual filming in order to help her directly with something post show. She was approached by producer to do a certain date(she was a MOT and knew it) and if she went ahead with the date, they were going to do _______ for her. She delivered and they delivered.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:50 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Well hopefully TPTB will make the right choice and not have Caila as Bette and she can find love elsewhere and off my screen. I couldn't take watching her on her dates let alone a season of her. Just no.
I agree

That is the wonderful thing about this Bachelor/Ette show if any off us don't like the Lead we can exercise our own free will and choose to not watch that season of the show.   

High five to us all. high five
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:55 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think all the cast "clean up" their SM before the shows airs.  Who wouldn't with thousands of strangers coming into your life and over analyzing your every move and action.

My views on finding Caila cultured come from seeing her appreciate museums and art because of my bias as an art collector.  Also from reading her bio and knowing she is well traveled and educated. She shows this side on the show by her style of dress and ability to speak several languages.  Also Caila earns major props from me because she has a decent vocabulary and an understanding of correct grammar when speaking English. I find Caila to be a multi faceted woman and someone who is different that the vapid standard issue Bach/Ette cast.  Ben was very lucky because he had several high quality women to "date" on his season. Thankfully as Ben's own blog affirms he saw those same qualities in Caila as I do.  I don't think Ben and Caila will end up together as they were not the best match BUT I certainly hope TPTB pick Caila as the next Bachelorette.  I also hope that would mean a season full of travel potentially from the USA to Europe to the Philippines and hopefully with some fascinating art filled museum dates along the way.  That would be an amazing journey.... Hugesmile

As always JMO

But the fact that she's there proves that she's no different from any of the other girls IMO. She is exactly a vapid standard issue bach/ette imo.  She's just wrapped up a little different than the others. All the pretty pictures, expensive clothes, good manners - that's all fluff that sets her apart on a shallow level - nothing of any substance JMO.  None of those things negate the fact that she went on a national reality tv show to get famous by parading herself around in tiny bikinis and romper-type outfits. Let's not forget how she ran out of the limo and jumped at Ben - not into his arms, because he didn't know what she was doing and had to catch her so she wouldn't slide down his body. IMO what kind of a cultured, mature woman who wants to be taken seriously does that? IMO none of these young women are any more than girls who want to get famous and make themselves feel important by having people on the street recognize them and IMO Caila is worse than the others because she was raised with a very privileged lifestyle.  She has the lifestyle through her dad IMO. What she lacked was the fame and IMO it's the only reason she wanted to go on the show.  

I am still a fan of Caila, her background is not that different from Emily Maynard.  None of us choose our parents, but we do choose what we do with the life we are given.  Caila has appreciated her benefits and has had some success with life her young life.  Good for her for using her resources wisely.   I think she is fun and adds smiles and happiness.  She is having fun with this adventure and good for her.  She was probably interested in Ben, but of course did not really know if the connection would go anywhere until she actually met him.  Also anyone that goes on this show should be 90% for fun and adventure and 10%  for love because the odds  are 27 to 1 that you will be the "chosen love Match."    She is a joy to have on this show in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Many on SM may see Caila as fake, immature and not ready for a relationship but I think it's much better for the next lead if they aren't so well-liked beforehand. We saw what happened to the overwhelming fan favorite Kaitlyn. She had nowhere to go but down and she didn't take it well at all. The same goes for Ben with all the Perfect 10 Ben promos and now he's repeatedly bringing up in his blog that he's not perfect. A lot of these leads get a big head from all the positive attention and think they're a bigger deal and more special than they really are and how dare anyone think otherwise. I'd like to see someone who isn't so well-liked where they at least have the opportunity to pleasantly surprise the viewers and if they turn out to be everything that was negatively said about them well then at least it was expected!

I prefer to watch Caila as the lead over the other choices. I find her positive and pleasant to watch and I think she has a lot going for her. It doesn't mean I think she's better than the other women and it doesn't necessarily mean I think she'll do a better job than they would. I just like her better and don't care much for the others. She could turn out to be a dud. That's okay. It wouldn't be the first time I rooted for someone to be the lead and then ended up not liking them. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
If Caila is the next bette, I would have no problem and to me she doesn't seem to be auditioning any more or less than some of the others this season. If nothing else, she would be the bette with the best hair ever!

Indeed  beatingheart And they can send her & her guys to horrendously humid places without a prob  giggling

In all honestly, I am bored visually of the brownish/blonde dyed hair and the same beachy wavy curls, which the other 2 potential leads have. Give me Caila's different aesthetic.

Overtly different gets pegged fake imo, and I do think Caila is different in certain ways. And I still support her.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Have always thought she has amazing hair. That it still looked so great while fishing on the boat in the Bahamas, especially when the other ladies "struggled" with their hair in the Bahama weather -what hair products does she use?  

I've never bought a product shilled by any of the "cast", but if she shills hair products, I might have to break that streak and give it a try.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:Many on SM may see Caila as fake, immature and not ready for a relationship but I think it's much better for the next lead if they aren't so well-liked beforehand. We saw what happened to the overwhelming fan favorite Kaitlyn. She had nowhere to go but down and she didn't take it well at all. The same goes for Ben with all the Perfect 10 Ben promos and now he's repeatedly bringing up in his blog that he's not perfect. A lot of these leads get a big head from all the positive attention and think they're a bigger deal and more special than they really are and how dare anyone think otherwise. I'd like to see someone who isn't so well-liked where they at least have the opportunity to pleasantly surprise the viewers and if they turn out to be everything that was negatively said about them well then at least it was expected!

I prefer to watch Caila as the lead over the other choices. I find her positive and pleasant to watch and I think she has a lot going for her. It doesn't mean I think she's better than the other women and it doesn't necessarily mean I think she'll do a better job than they would. I just like her better and don't care much for the others. She could turn out to be a dud. That's okay. It wouldn't be the first time I rooted for someone to be the lead and then ended up not liking them. cheeky

IA. Farmer Chris, JPG, Andi were all loved by the public and we know how that quickly changed.
Brad 2.0 was hated, Ashley wasnt loved in fact people said they wouldnt watch her and that Desiree was boring and these 3 have sme f the best seasons till date IMO.
Bring on Caila as the Bachelorette please thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:She is the right choice to me! I'm sick of the fan favorites.

I never liked the fan favorites either but I am more sick of fake, immature, tryhards, who are not ready for a relationship at all, let alone trying to "pretend" to find love on TV like Caila is, imo.

IMO they are all pretty much pretending. It is only sheer accident and good fortune that some of them actually find someone. Some come for the adventure. Some come for the money...just the cash or to pay off school loans. Others are there for the opportunities that will be provided to them in the future or to promote some present business. If they happen to fall in love...bonus.

I don't begrudge any of them if they are willing, adventurous and brave enough to deal with this show. I just think that if that is what is being criticised, then Caila shouldn't be the only one...Amanda, Becca, Emily, etc. should be too. They are all auditioning and frankly I don't think any of them are actually looking for someone. Doesn't matter because occasionally, love happens despite that. I will forever remember one of the all time fan favourites JP telling Ashley after the proposal that he thought she was nuts when she said that first night that her husband was in the room. So even one of the most mature people ever to come from this show didn't buy it...until it happened to him!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:41 pm

score Sprite. Great post. The only ones that are different are the ones that clearly go back to their life after they are done with this show. ChrisL Chantal Ames (who disappeared off the face of this earth), etc. Otherwise their main priority is to become famous, promote their business, a product, tick off their ex or whatever. Love is simply not on the list, all IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:43 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Have always thought she has amazing hair. That it still looked so great while fishing on the boat in the Bahamas, especially when the other ladies "struggled" with their hair in the Bahama weather -what hair products does she use?  

I've never bought a product shilled by any of the "cast", but if she shills hair products, I might have to break that streak and give it a try.

Me too, KB. What I wouldn't give for hair like hers. :Nod:

I haven't seen anything about Caila to change my mind about wanting her as Bachelorette. I really don't care about SM popularity or articles or her ex. She has a good personality, a great smile, is articulate, talented, and I'm sure the guys will really like her. That's good enough for me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess