SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:47 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think all the cast "clean up" their SM before the shows airs.  Who wouldn't with thousands of strangers coming into your life and over analyzing your every move and action.

My views on finding Caila cultured come from seeing her appreciate museums and art because of my bias as an art collector.  Also from reading her bio and knowing she is well traveled and educated. She shows this side on the show by her style of dress and ability to speak several languages.  Also Caila earns major props from me because she has a decent vocabulary and an understanding of correct grammar when speaking English. I find Caila to be a multi faceted woman and someone who is different that the vapid standard issue Bach/Ette cast.  Ben was very lucky because he had several high quality women to "date" on his season. Thankfully as Ben's own blog affirms he saw those same qualities in Caila as I do.  I don't think Ben and Caila will end up together as they were not the best match BUT I certainly hope TPTB pick Caila as the next Bachelorette.  I also hope that would mean a season full of travel potentially from the USA to Europe to the Philippines and hopefully with some fascinating art filled museum dates along the way.  That would be an amazing journey.... Hugesmile

As always JMO

But the fact that she's there proves that she's no different from any of the other girls IMO. She is exactly a vapid standard issue bach/ette imo.  She's just wrapped up a little different than the others. All the pretty pictures, expensive clothes, good manners - that's all fluff that sets her apart on a shallow level - nothing of any substance JMO.  None of those things negate the fact that she went on a national reality tv show to get famous by parading herself around in tiny bikinis and romper-type outfits. Let's not forget how she ran out of the limo and jumped at Ben - not into his arms, because he didn't know what she was doing and had to catch her so she wouldn't slide down his body. IMO what kind of a cultured, mature woman who wants to be taken seriously does that? IMO none of these young women are any more than girls who want to get famous and make themselves feel important by having people on the street recognize them and IMO Caila is worse than the others because she was raised with a very privileged lifestyle.  She has the lifestyle through her dad IMO. What she lacked was the fame and IMO it's the only reason she wanted to go on the show.  

Re. the bolded part: Caila may be immature, may be insincere, may be a fame seeker; but how is it her fault that if indeed she was raised with a very privileged lifestyle? I am sure her parents worked very hard to provide the best for Caila and her sibling, all parents do. Caila got into a good college and a job , that to me, means she is a hard worker. After years of watching and discussing this show, I am sure 99% of the contestants sign up for fame and opportunities, Caila is not better or worse than any other contestants.
JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:34 pm

sdmom wrote:
bostonugirl92 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think all the cast "clean up" their SM before the shows airs.  Who wouldn't with thousands of strangers coming into your life and over analyzing your every move and action.

My views on finding Caila cultured come from seeing her appreciate museums and art because of my bias as an art collector.  Also from reading her bio and knowing she is well traveled and educated. She shows this side on the show by her style of dress and ability to speak several languages.  Also Caila earns major props from me because she has a decent vocabulary and an understanding of correct grammar when speaking English. I find Caila to be a multi faceted woman and someone who is different that the vapid standard issue Bach/Ette cast.  Ben was very lucky because he had several high quality women to "date" on his season. Thankfully as Ben's own blog affirms he saw those same qualities in Caila as I do.  I don't think Ben and Caila will end up together as they were not the best match BUT I certainly hope TPTB pick Caila as the next Bachelorette.  I also hope that would mean a season full of travel potentially from the USA to Europe to the Philippines and hopefully with some fascinating art filled museum dates along the way.  That would be an amazing journey.... Hugesmile

As always JMO

But the fact that she's there proves that she's no different from any of the other girls IMO. She is exactly a vapid standard issue bach/ette imo.  She's just wrapped up a little different than the others. All the pretty pictures, expensive clothes, good manners - that's all fluff that sets her apart on a shallow level - nothing of any substance JMO.  None of those things negate the fact that she went on a national reality tv show to get famous by parading herself around in tiny bikinis and romper-type outfits. Let's not forget how she ran out of the limo and jumped at Ben - not into his arms, because he didn't know what she was doing and had to catch her so she wouldn't slide down his body. IMO what kind of a cultured, mature woman who wants to be taken seriously does that? IMO none of these young women are any more than girls who want to get famous and make themselves feel important by having people on the street recognize them and IMO Caila is worse than the others because she was raised with a very privileged lifestyle.  She has the lifestyle through her dad IMO. What she lacked was the fame and IMO it's the only reason she wanted to go on the show.  

Re. the bolded part: Caila may be immature, may be insincere, may be a fame seeker; but how is it her fault that if indeed she was raised with a very privileged lifestyle? I am sure her parents worked very hard to provide the best for Caila and her sibling, all parents do. Caila got into a good college and a job , that to me, means she is a hard worker. After years of watching and discussing this show, I am sure 99% of the contestants sign up for fame and opportunities, Caila is not better or worse than any other contestants.
JMO.

Why is it Caila's fault that she had a privileged upbringing? And if that is a problem with her, why isn't it a problem with JoJo? She also has rich family and has been on another reality show when her brother was on the Eva Longoria show. (Sorry, didn't watch, don't remember and don't care enough to look it up.) I would apply the same to Becca and who knows who else. That has nothing to do with them. Now if they just end up being good time girls who do absolutely nothing with their lives but party with celebrities and post on social media, then I will be the first to criticise. This does not seem to be the case with either Caila or JoJo, Becca on the other hand...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:01 am

albean99 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Have always thought she has amazing hair. That it still looked so great while fishing on the boat in the Bahamas, especially when the other ladies "struggled" with their hair in the Bahama weather -what hair products does she use?  

I've never bought a product shilled by any of the "cast", but if she shills hair products, I might have to break that streak and give it a try.

Me too, KB. What I wouldn't give for hair like hers. :Nod:

I haven't seen anything about Caila to change my mind about wanting her as Bachelorette. I really don't care about SM popularity or articles or her ex. She has a good personality, a great smile, is articulate, talented, and I'm sure the guys will really like her. That's good enough for me.

Exactly!!

We're talking about a lead for 11 or 12 week summer reality show not the next president. Who cares if she is ready for marriage. ..how many Bachelors actually got married all these years later?!

I am glad that she comes from privilege, college educated, professional and well traveled. Makes her more interesting and more of a catch.

I just want a lead with no sad story and looks adorable in cute clothing and can make at least 3 guys fall hard for her. Call me shallow if you must but that's all I need.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 am

Can someone who tweets ask Caila about what she uses for her hair? I really am curious and if she actually responded promoting some product, I would be inclined for once to try it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:46 am

Sprite wrote:
Why is it Caila's fault that she had a privileged upbringing? And if that is a problem with her, why isn't it a problem with JoJo? She also has rich family and has been on another reality show when her brother was on the Eva Longoria show. (Sorry, didn't watch, don't remember and don't care enough to look it up.) I would apply the same to Becca and who knows who else. That has nothing to do with them. Now if they just end up being good time girls who do absolutely nothing with their lives but party with celebrities and post on social media, then I will be the first to criticise. This does not seem to be the case with either Caila or JoJo, Becca on the other hand...
Articulate, well traveled, college educated career woman vs. good time girl, partying with celebs & posting on SM. Caila for the win!  clapping!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:42 pm

FLChica wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Articulate, well traveled, college educated career woman vs. good time girl, partying with celebs & posting on SM. Caila for the win!  clapping!

Absolutely! I find Caila way more relatable then many previous leads (coughKaitlyncough ). Her SM presence seems like it could be one of my friends'. Maybe for once we can have a bachelorette season where the top 4 isn't comprised of personal trainers and former pro atheletes?

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:28 pm

yana_bach wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Absolutely! I find Caila way more relatable then many previous leads (coughKaitlyncough ). Her SM presence seems like it could be one of my friends'. Maybe for once we can have a bachelorette season where the top 4 isn't comprised of personal trainers and former pro athletes?
Now that would be a refreshing change! The Show will have to do some deep digging and heavy lifting to find such men; these types aren't usually applying to the Bachelor.  cheeky
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Ca3ldI0WwAAq_qJ
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Bombshells! #wcw #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:02 pm

MVMom39forever wrote: Who cares if she is ready for marriage. ...

But that exact reason is often the reason given against many contestants being Lead.  scratch

I understand few of them may get married but I would at least want to have a lead who is ready for it!

The successful couples that actually got married to their F1 were ready: Des, Ash, etc.

When compared to the likes of Andi, Emily, etc... Des and others seemed more ready for marriage, IMO and I believe that is in part perhaps why they were succesful leads.

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:29 pm

IMO a conservative estimate would be at least 50% of the leads were no where near considering marriage when they took the lead role.
I personally don't think TPTB care about this factor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:32 pm

I think some also just luck out with the right guy, and others have bad pickers/pick the wrong type.

Hollywood - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think some also just luck out with the right guy, and others have bad pickers/pick the wrong type.
Exactly. Maybe Caila is not ready for marriage as of now, but it's also possible she meets her Mr Right and gets married in a couple of years when she's in mid- or late twenties.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess