SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Both of them are lucky it ended when it did IMO. They are young. 
Regardless of age, no one needs to expend more energy in a relationship that is not working. No one. 
Many men--probably most, don't watch this this show so I am not worrying about the her ex. He'll survive not watching this show. 
As far as future men in her life, I hope they don't have more serious things in life to worry about than this. 
It's comical to me to contemplate what any of my exes might think of me in the scheme of life especially something that occurred in this age bracket. Chalk it up to a growth/learning experience and move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:27 pm

I don't think we know all the facts so it's hard to say Caila lied to anyone. At least she broke up with him prior to going on the show. Some haven't. Others have come on still in love with someone else. I give most of them a break because who really thinks they're going to find the love of their life on this silly show?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:29 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:I agree with everyone on here that the ex is better off. So is Caila if she wasn't happy. None of that is the point. The point is that she wasn't honest with the show or the ex when she got the ball rolling to go on the show. I've been told he still won't watch the show and has asked his friends to not bombard him with the stuff that happens on it. He wants to move on and From what I see on social media he is moving on, traveling all over the world for work and play. I stand by what I said before. IMO Until she grows up the men Caila dates will always have to be worrying about feeding her butterflies, and they will always have to worry about her trips to the Starbucks around the corner and the next airplane ride she takes.  IMO the ex is lucky it ended when it did.  

He isn't the first ex, and won't be the last. Wasn't there an ex who didn't know they were an ex until the contestant went on the show? laugh out loud

If he's travelling all over the world, then his family and friends should be happy for him, he's moved on. She admitted on national tv she broke up with her b/f and came on the show. Maybe when she broke up with him she didn't know she was going on the show. Maybe she did. My point is she broke up with him. I understand they had broken up before? Not sure where I read that, but I also read she said they almost got engaged. Why almost? Why didn't he ask her to marry him?

https://www.romper.com/p/who-is-cailas-ex-boyfriend-the-bachelor-contestant-has-a-semi-recent-ex-3898

And we dated a year, and it was really serious. We almost got engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:34 pm

CailIa has not been married yet, and I am sure learning about herself and what she wants in a relationship.  It is the right thing to break up if she does not feel that person is right for her.  I am not sure why Caila is being judged for this.  People of all ages get in a out of relationships, they date and sometimes they get married and sometime they break up. She has every right to go on this show, if she thinks that she could be interested in Ben, or even if she thinks the show will be an adventure. She is 23 going on 24 she is living life. If Ben and her think they are are really good match, then they  will want to do the adventure of life together.  I hope Caila finds that, if not I think she is beautiful, and really good on TV and has at least some interest from Ben.  I wish them both well!  I also think she would make a great Bachelorette.  She just has that sparkle.  Finally, if her ex boyfriend does not want to watch her, good for him, the interest was just not strong enough to keep them together.  When people break up they loose interest in each other's lives, at least if they are healthy!  Not sure why this is a bad thing for him to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:54 pm

I don't have an issue with anyone that breaks up with a significant other to go do this show....whether it be because they are interested in the lead, because they want to advance in their entertainment career/shilling or just for the fun and adventure. The ones that bug me more are the ones who don't break up or just take a break so they can go on the show and then have their SO waiting to pick them up at the airport upon their return.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:14 am

She's young. No sense being tied down to someone she doesn't feel she wants to be with. I am not going to judge her, especially not knowing all the circumstances. My boys are in their 20's and I wouldn't want them to stay with someone if they didn't want to.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:23 am

IMO, I have a feeling that she started the casting process BEFORE the casting call. Ashley Spivey has said on Twitter a while back that she had already gone through the 3 stages of casting before going to a casting call,
applied online --->talked to casting producer--->sent a video--->talked to casting producer--->background check---> went to casting call

If Caila saw Ben in May when his season premiered, I'm sure (IMO) that she applied online at some point. She probably thought it wouldn't happen,and just thought (what if).

Yes, this happens a lot with contestants. But usually it's just someone they were "dating" for a month or 2 before the show and weren't that serious or maybe an on off relationship that was "off" at the time.

I think it's great that Caila realized it wasn't right with the boyfriend, but to go on this show right after a breakup with someone she was with for a year? Just shows her immaturity IMO. And I don't see how she would be ready to get ENGAGED to someone like 2 months after a breakup. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:49 am

I work with someone who didn't apply online but went to a casting call in Dallas and at that they asked her to do a video. BTW, she didn't and is now happily married with a baby.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:06 am

I think the timeline is a little sketchy no matter what, TBH, but hopefully it's just a one-time thing and not typical behavior from her.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they got back together. I think that sometimes people fall for the fantasy of dating the Bachelor/ette, but once they're done, they go back to the ex. I still remember how much Melissa dissed Tye on the show!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:48 am

Duke702 wrote: IMO, I have a feeling that she started the casting process BEFORE the casting call. Ashley Spivey has said on Twitter a while back that she had already gone through the 3 stages of casting before going to a casting call,
     applied online --->talked to casting producer--->sent a video--->talked to      casting producer--->background check---> went to casting call

If Caila saw Ben in May when his season premiered, I'm sure (IMO) that she applied online at some point. She probably thought it wouldn't happen,and just thought (what if).

Yes, this happens a lot with contestants. But usually it's just someone they were "dating" for a month or 2 before the show and weren't that serious or maybe an on off relationship that was "off" at the time.

I think it's great that Caila realized it wasn't right with the boyfriend, but to go on this show right after a breakup with someone she was with for a year? Just shows her immaturity IMO. And I don't see how she would be ready to get ENGAGED to someone like 2 months after a breakup. JMO.

Regarding the bolded, I thought that at first, but the girl who was at the same casting call and sent RS an email said she spied Caila's name from the application she was holding. That kind of makes me think she filled it out there. If she'd already sent one online, then surely there'd be no need?

I'm sure many people apply online first and are then asked to come to a casting call so the producers can meet them in person, but they are open casting calls. Anyone can go. Sharleen went to one on a whim, because it was in the building opposite to where she was having lunch or something.

It's still a bit crazy to me to apply for a dating show within a week of ending a serious relationship, but I guess that's what the kids do these days. At least she was smart enough to lead with that bit of information, so people can't use it against her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:05 am

It sounds like we won't have to endure an ex returning to the show. So there's that too. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It sounds like we won't have to endure an ex returning to the show. So there's that too. Hugesmile

I have thought with all the ex-boyfriend talk, that he could come on the show.  But if Caila is a producer fav and potential for the next Bette, would they muddy the viewer's perception of their own lead?  Seems they save that for cast members they don't favor or hired to play that part with ex's.
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess