SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorandchill - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:02 pm

mysthelma wrote:Well I am still team Caila regardless if she is Bette or not. She is young, fun and interesting to watch. I dont think she is mean in anyway. She mostly states facts in her itm moments. She is very good friends with Emily based on their sm exchanges so I don't think Emily took any of her comments to be mean. Emily is the mean girl and she has said some pretty mean and foul things about Olivia.
Exactly. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

bachelorandchill - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:02 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
megaa wrote:I haven't watched the episode yet. I don't know if I'm in a hurry to, cause something just turns me off about this entire season.

I've realized I mostly watch for the personalities and this season has sucked on that front imo no idea I'm still stubbornly stanning for Caila even if it isn't in her best interest. Love her beatingheart
IA. I'm not feeling anybody this season.

This is exactly how I feel!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth.

I love Caila and i dont get the "she isnt ready to get married" thing. I can bet that neither is Ben or Lauren B.
They are all young and looking to date rather than long term. I think this has been my problem getting into the season. I find it difficult to believe Ben is really looking for a wife now and that the girls are ready to marry Ben.

I just want another season asap. SO over this season. May be my worst season yet!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:39 pm

I have to say imo there hasn't been that much meanness this season in reality. The girls appear to be friends post show for the vast majority. Considering the age population being slightly younger, it's surprisingly nice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 pm

bachelorandchill - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 12747816_344059895718459_508487602_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTkzMzM5NjM3NTAzOTc3NQ%3D%3D
by themansfield
http://websta.me/p/1185933396375039775_16583386
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 pm

see2love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
megaa wrote:I haven't watched the episode yet. I don't know if I'm in a hurry to, cause something just turns me off about this entire season.

I've realized I mostly watch for the personalities and this season has sucked on that front imo no idea I'm still stubbornly stanning for Caila even if it isn't in her best interest. Love her beatingheart
IA. I'm not feeling anybody this season.

This is exactly how I feel!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth.

I love Caila and i dont get the "she isnt ready to get married" thing. I can bet that neither is Ben or Lauren B.
They are all young and looking to date rather than long term. I think this has been my problem getting into the season. I find it difficult to believe Ben is really looking for a wife now and that the girls are ready to marry Ben.

I just want another season asap. SO over this season. May be my worst season yet!!
That has been my problem too. Focusing so much on poor Olivia for half the season at a cost of letting the viewers "get to know" the girls has made watching AND enjoying a struggle.  :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:04 am

I love how Caila stands apart in that picture sign heart

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:32 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3iRFXDd_3/?taken-by=cailaquinn

She's quit her job and flown the coop. That's what I've been told.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 am

I don't know if this was posted here.

Sharleen's thoughts on Caila and Ben's one on one in episode 6.

"I feel like the evening portion of Caila's date was heavily edited because I found it very hard to follow. First, Ben points out that Caila smiles a lot and and he guesses she smiles through tough times. She says yes. Ben then asks, in a relationship, how exactly she would react if she or her partner were struggling. He asks if she'd still smile through it or if she'd "actually, you know, feel it." Frankly, I found the question kind of insulting, like he took exactly what he has always said he likes about her—the fact that she's always smiling and bubbly—and used it against her for the sake of having a "deeper" conversation.

Caila rightfully gets a bit defensive, and says she knows she's supposed to be "vulnerable". (To which Ben shouts, "No!") Then Ben says, "What I need from you is, are you ready or not? Do you really think I could be someone for you or not?" This and the original question are not even remotely the same. Caila clarifies by speaking in a language full of GFs (Greatest Fears, a term used so much it has earned its own abbreviation)...

Honestly, at first watch, what she said came off a bit arrogant to me. I couldn't help but think, there are 10 women remaining and she's claiming to be afraid of breaking his heart? After marinating with it for awhile, though, I've decided I really like the notion. Not really because of either GF (I do have my doubts about either of those being their actual GFs) but more from the perspective that Caila isn't required to play the role of the one who gets her heart broken at the end of all this. There's something refreshing about that, like she may not know where she stands but she's confident in what she has to offer. Caring about him doesn't solely involve "falling in love" with him, but can also include worrying about hurting him. So while this conversation felt like a maze, the pot of gold at the end was worth it."

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorandchill - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 1f49b  bachelorandchill - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:06 am

and this to me^^ is why the whole interaction between the 2 sounded so scripted. I guess it can be blamed on poor editing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:51 am

Sharleen nailed it! Caila does have a lot to offer some man, as do the other B'ettes. Keep your head on and your wits with you as if you don't, you'll be Fleiss'd.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:23 am

bostonugirl92 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3iRFXDd_3/?taken-by=cailaquinn

She's quit her job and flown the coop. That's what I've been told.

What's that mean? I doubt she is the lead at this point, IMO nothing is decided yet. She's most likely just one of the options. Why would she quit her job? What is she going to do if she's NOT the lead?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:28 am

Well if that's true that she quit her job and with the comments already in the media from ABC about next season having a "diverse" Bachelorette, maybe the decision is more or less done.  I still really like Caila, but I've lost a bit of interest since the opening episodes and she's not as dynamic as I was expecting.  I find Jojo a much better choice as the lead, but maybe it's true that TPTB have already slotted F3 Caila who doesn't know if she can fall in love into their season plans and Jojo's popularity won't make a difference.  I wouldn't mind a Caila season, just not as invested in her as I thought I'd be at the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess