SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:09 pm

I would like to see someone like Caila be the bachelorette.  Jojo is very attractive and her family seem interesting and well acquainted with the reality world.  They are more Hollywood type people.  If Jojo is chosen it will not be something new.  Caila and  her family are not Hollywood, and also racially diverse.  Caila is well traveled and educated so she adds a class and depth.  I would like to see someone like her be the lead.  On the other side, I do not think Caila needs to be on this show.  She has many talents and she might really regret the situations  TPTB will put her in.  I see that for Ben now.  I am not sure he is entirely happy with all the edits and how he is portrayed.  Just some random thoughts...

Last edited by Eviebloom on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:56 pm

^^ I actually think Caila's parents seem very snobby and "hollywood". I don't think Caila is any more well traveled, classy or smart than any of the others.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Can you expound upon that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:23 am

I just don't really see the uniqueness about Caila. I think JoJo and Lauren and Amanda are just as smart and classy. JoJo and Lauren went to college, and Lauren travels a lot as well. But also, I don't really think being well traveled makes someone better or more interesting because some people just can't afford to travel much. Caila reminds me of Kelsey a bit when she talks, in that she *thinks* she is above or better than others, but I don't see it. She doesn't seem genuine to me, and some of her comments IMO sound stuck up. I just don't really see her as being much different than other contestants.

In the short preview , her father IMO seems snobby. Of course I will see when I see the episode if my opinion changes on that.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:26 am

Duke702 wrote:^^ I actually think Caila's parents seem very snobby and "hollywood". I don't think Caila is any more well traveled, classy or smart than any of the others.

On Caila's dad's Facebook there's a picture dated 2009 of him and his wife on the red carpet at the Oscars. It's a public picture, but I can't bring it over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:30 am

If I were on the red carpet anywhere I think I might post that photo on my page too. I bet most would.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:32 am

You heard her father talk about being absorbed into the Filipino community? That was similar to what Sean experienced with Catherine. Wonder if TPTB might like that to really show they've deviated at least one season from their norm? Just saying. Not sure how Caila's dad will put up with the different guys Caila will bring home if she's chosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:49 am

CMIIW, didn't Caila spend a year in Germany? Does that mean she can speak German? Her mother is Filipino, so can Caila speak Tagalog, the official language of Philippine?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:43 am

We only saw a tiny clip of Caila's parents and nothing seemed off to me. Interesting that Caila's taking a trip right now.

I'm actually enjoying this season. I enjoy seeing a love story and I like the remaining women. I was a little worried about ages but it's turned out mostly pretty good once you get past the drama we see every season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:49 am

albean99 wrote:We only saw a tiny clip of Caila's parents and nothing seemed off to me. Interesting that Caila's taking a trip right now.

I'm actually enjoying this season. I enjoy seeing a love story and I like the remaining women. I was a little worried about ages but it's turned out mostly pretty good once you get past the drama we see every season.

IA there is nothing snobby about Caila or her father from that preview. She just speaks well and is very articulate, a confident young woman. I like her alot

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f49b  mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:If I were on the red carpet anywhere I think I might post that photo on my page too. I bet most would.

:yes: thumbsup

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f49b  mexico - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:40 am

Duke702 wrote:I just don't really see the uniqueness about Caila. I think JoJo and Lauren and Amanda are just as smart and classy. JoJo and Lauren went to college, and Lauren travels a lot as well. But also, I don't really think being well traveled makes someone better or more interesting because some people just can't afford to travel much. Caila reminds me of Kelsey a bit when she talks, in that she *thinks* she is above or better than others, but I don't see it. She doesn't seem genuine to me, and some of her comments IMO sound stuck up. I just don't really see her as being much different than other contestants.

In the short preview , her father IMO seems snobby. Of course I will see when I see the episode if my opinion changes on that.

It's funny you mentioned her reminding you of kelsey, because I didn't see it until you said it but yes!

In another forum I go to, someone that lives in Warsaw had a bit of scoop on the town and events that happened during the week filming occurred. She works at a local department store and she said the girls and the producers came in; she said that Emily and Lauren were both sweethearts, but Caila talked down to another associate. Didn't surprise me one bit. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess