SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bronco18 Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:57 pm

If she is 'ette, I wonder how she would be with the guys that are total douchers (like Clint and Ian from K's season). I feel like she would have absolutely no tolerance and would be like, "K, GTFO now, BYEEEEEE." <---- sounds much better in my head laugh out loud

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bronco18 Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
veg_out wrote:Their interaction seems forced to me. Her words also are generic as opposed to the descriptive way that she normally speaks on the show. She looks over it!

PINKHEART Caila though!
Yep. I got this vibe by the time her second 1-on-1 came around. She's checked out. Can't say I blame her with Ben being all about Lauren. Smart girl. This is a tv show and she is playing the role just like Ben did last year, yet somehow she gets bashed for being "unauthentic".  no no

Haha I was just saying the other day in the Bachelorette 12 thread that the reaction to her now versus Ben last year on SM was very interesting to me. Ben realized that Shawn would be the F1, he pretended to be into Kaitlyn from the beginning, and when he was eliminated he wasn't the least bit emotional or upset and he even almost forgot Kaitlyn's name in the limo. It was clear he was auditioning for the gig the whole time and yet the reaction to him was that he was so genuine and such a nice guy. There was overwhelming support for him being the Bachelor. Somehow he is seen as perfect even though he's really just a regular, ordinary guy and fairly typical when it comes to male leads.

Caila realizes Lauren will be the F1, she's pretending to be into Ben, she's auditioning for the lead role and yet the reaction to her is very different from Ben even though I bet she'll put on a more emotional show than he did when she's eliminated. The reaction to her is very different though. She's seen as weird, confusing and phony. On SM she is the least popular choice for the gig. I don't know if it's because she's a woman and Ben's a man and the female viewers on SM give the men a pass on their phoniness or what but I don't see the difference between her and Ben.

JMO.

I can't help but think that the reason Caila is not perceived well (IMO) is due to RS putting the idea in his readers' heads that she was always on for the cameras and whatnot. I know that it definitely influenced what I thought of her prior to the season airing.
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:11 pm

I don't think she's inauthentic because she's not into Ben, I just feel like I have no idea who she is apart from her accomplishments. She's portraying a certain image on the show and on SM and it rings hollow to me. I don't think she even knows who she is yet and it's something she should figure out outside of this franchise.

I would also bet that she told the ex she loved him, since they dated so long and he wanted to marry her, yet on the show she basically admitted that she never did. Hard to believe anything she says. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:17 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think she's inauthentic because she's not into Ben, I just feel like I have no idea who she is apart from her accomplishments. She's portraying a certain image on the show and on SM and it rings hollow to me. I don't think she even knows who she is yet and it's something she should figure out outside of this franchise.

I would also bet that she told the ex she loved him, since they dated so long and he wanted to marry her, yet on the show she basically admitted that she never did. Hard to believe anything she says. JMO.

I politely disagree, IMO I think she knows who she is, but I don't know if she knows what she wants in a man. She seems sorta all over the place in that regard.
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Bachelor - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 12724814_491461551038597_957467642_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4Nzk5MDQ3MTA3NzIxMjEyMg%3D%3D
higgins.ben Hometowns this Monday...dang this season is going fast. @abcnetwork Monday 8/7c #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Bachelor - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 12716687_1693480424231062_85286957_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4ODU4Mjk4MjY0MzY3MzMxMQ%3D%3D
nationofbachelor Ben & Calia building a house together! Next Monday! #hometownweek | #thebachelor #bachelor #benhiggins
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Ben visits Caila in Ohio.
Bachelor - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 -the-bachelor--week-
It's Caila's turn to plan a one-on-one.
Bachelor - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 -the-bachelor--week-

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-8-photos-ben-eats-donuts-and-pulls-daddy-duty-on-hometown-visits-33674.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:00 pm

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-8-photos-ben-eats-donuts-and-pulls-daddy-duty-on-hometown-visits-33674.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:29 pm

My reaction to Caila, is just a combination of things that makes her seem not genuine, not just that she seems fake when she talks. The first negative was her dumping her boyfriend for the show, then her negative comments about Jubilee/emily/other girls, then her odd conversation with Ben about being afraid of hurting him....all scream to me not genuine and she seems to be a little snobby to me. So her sounding rehearsed and not natural is just an extension of this for me.

I find her completely different than Ben ever was on last season and this season. I love Ben and I think he is one of the most genuine guys on the show, and best of all, he does not have a big ego or act better than others.

All JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:40 pm

I just read this recap and I thought the description of Caila was spot on. laugh out loud

http://thewiseguise.com/2016/02/the-bachelor-2016-episode-7-recap-warsaw-probably-sponsored-by-mcdonalds/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:05 pm

I was reading that blog last night and that was probably the most hilarious description of Caila I've ever read. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:05 am

Today, I just want Caila's hair. Gah.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess