SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:39 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:5-10 yrs? Is that a typo?

Nope. People aren't rushing to the altar these days, at least not people I know. If you start dating quite young then marriage is barely on your mind for the first few years. After that you might get engaged and then married a couple of years from that. I think it's smart, because the high from falling in love can last up to 2 or 3 years. You can't really be sure your feelings are forever until it's gone. Some can, but better to be safe than sorry, unless you're in a rush to start a family.
I think it depends on many factors: age, occupation, economic status, geography. 
I know living on the east coast most wait until older, but I know my mid west family gets married a lot younger. A lot. It's cheaper to exist there by A lot!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

goals - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:58 pm

eversotrue wrote:According to the new preview, Caila will be crying this episode, and I'm pretty sure she's the one saying "I don't know what's going on."

I wonder what that's about! She doesn't have a date this week, so maybe she's feeling left out or jealous. I have noticed that the 1st person to get a 1-on-1 usually struggles with that. Or maybe it's related to Jubilee or lace drama. Or maybe because of Ben's loved one dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:44 am

So from the preview from earlier today, from the looks of the dress at the rose ceremony, she's the one kissing Ben on the floor in that preview from last episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:54 am

But some of this people go on the show to make up the bf's mind for them. Once the person sees them in action on TV, they realize that they have been taking them for granted and do better. I believe Renee's now husband saw how well she behaved on the show and put a ring on it; Melissa's now husband did the same and there are quite plenty more like that. it could be a strategic move on her end, IMO. I find nothing wrong with her actions really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:11 am

lexforlife wrote:But some of this people go on the show to make up the bf's mind for them. Once the person sees them in action on TV, they realize that they have been taking them for granted and do better. I believe Renee's now husband saw how well she behaved on the show and put a ring on it; Melissa's now husband did the same and there are quite plenty more like that. it could be a strategic move on her end, IMO. I find nothing wrong with her actions really.

Good point. A girl from Sean's season (left early, had curly hair) actually wrote a blog post about how wanting to make her on-and-off again boyfriend jealous was the main reason she did the show. I think I heard Melissa say the same, maybe in an interview or her book. Not the most mature thing in the world, but I think it's probably pretty common considering how many get back with their ex immediately afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:50 pm

goals - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 CYttYYTWkAAHJ-M
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
First date #goals.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:49 pm

^^^^ the photo above reminded me of Kaitlyn and her date with Jimmy Kimmel. She was Final 3 as Caila is spoiled to be. I'd say Caila is a top contender for the Bachelorette.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:57 pm

I think so too!  goals - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f600 I was also thinking the other day how many leads had their first 1-on-1 in episode 2: Chris, Desiree, Ashley, Ali, Jake and Jillian. Now a couple of those folks were second or third choice but it might be a good sign for Caila.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:22 pm

The future is in your hands goals - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f52e wouldn't normally ask about my future, but corporate events have a funny way of bringing a surprise to shake things up... by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 2h2 hours ago
Be unstoppable #peptalkineverydrop #halls
goals - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 CZB2yVKWAAEm5oY
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:35 am

Love meshing friend groups together goals - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f49b #lifelong by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:41 am

Caila is literally so beautiful. She looked amazinggg at the Rose ceremony. She has the most fabulous luscious hair and very pretty light caramel grey eyes. Ugh. Jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess