SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:47 pm

metalgirl wrote:When Caila is 50, she'll look 25.  Lucky girl.  

She's got a Bachelors in Business from Boston College and majored in Marketing.  She learned how to present professionally and since she's been in sales, she has to know how to communicate effectively with people.  

Why? Because those are the people that have the MONEY!  And that's how salespeople make a living!  *LOL*

If you want to know what she will look like as she ages, just look at her mom. People sometimes complain about looking young in their youth, but sure appreciate it later in life.

I also appreciate your points on Caila looking professional. Of all the women on this season, she always seemed to be the most conservatively dressed. Off the top of my head I don't remember her flashing any cleavage during the season, other than her bathing suits and while she had some short skirts, they were tasteful and never just barely covering her a** like many others. I wonder if that is also a result of her Filipino heritage? If I recall correctly, we had a similar discussion about this when Catherine was a contestant. Cat also dressed more conservatively and we had members who where also Filipino share aspects of the culture with the board.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:23 pm

al mohney ‏@allison_moo 20m20 minutes ago
Literally right before this pic I was like "I wonder if @CailaQuinn is still in Hudson" glad I got to meet her ah loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 1f495
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Cc4vK4bWAAA3xVT

l o v e & l a u g h t e r loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 1f48b by @cailaquinn

Fan-girled over @cailaquinn from The Bachelor today and met her family. Thanks for letting us hold you hostage and take pictures with you.  loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 1f496 by @_victoriahope
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:31 pm

One of the things that I like about Caila is that she always looks so natural. Not a ton on make up caked on. I suspect that she is like Catherine and can get ready to go out in a few minutes vs a few hours like I remember AshLee stating. Got to love a pee and go kind of girl!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
metalgirl wrote:When Caila is 50, she'll look 25.  Lucky girl.  

She's got a Bachelors in Business from Boston College and majored in Marketing.  She learned how to present professionally and since she's been in sales, she has to know how to communicate effectively with people.  

Why? Because those are the people that have the MONEY!  And that's how salespeople make a living!  *LOL*

If you want to know what she will look like as she ages, just look at her mom. People sometimes complain about looking young in their youth, but sure appreciate it later in life.

I also appreciate you points on Caila looking professional. Of all the women on this season, she always seemed to be the most conservatively dressed. Off the top of my head I don't remember her flashing any cleavage during the season, other than her bathing suits and while she had some short skirts, they were tasteful and never just barely covering her a** like many others. I wonder if that is also a result of her Filipino heritage? If I recall correctly, we had a similar discussion about this when Catherine was a contestant. Cat also dressed more conservatively and we had members who where also Filipino share aspects of the culture with the board.

Regarding the bolded, errm...

I know it's a romper, but just saying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Yeah, I think Caila just isn't as bootlycious or boobylicious as some of the other girls, so nothing really shows no matter how you dress. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh I didn't understand because it wasn't referenced where it came from. Sorry @dyra.

No biggie GA, sometimes i forgot what did I posted it here laugh out loud . Now I remembered I posted in on WTA thread.

loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Women Tell All tonight loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 1f339 apparently this pillow doesn't apply... loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 1f481 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:12 pm

*goes to Restore for first time* *meets Caila from The Bachelor* I am dead. by @aangggela
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:56 pm

I saw a lot of people on Twitter and in blogs (Ali's) saying that Caila looked different at the WTA, so I went back and compared pictures from the beginning of the season. She does look different, in the first couple episodes her face was more shapely and angular I think. https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/707030117990719488
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/39/59/85/caila_10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/39/59/85/caila-10.jpg
http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2016-caila-quinn-villain-season-20-1468804/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:02 pm

My niece who comes over to watch the episodes when she can saw the WTA. When she saw Caila, the first thing she said was, did Caila gain weight? I think it's also her lack of eye makeup. When you wear lashes, it opens your eyes up and glams things up more. Caila did not have lashes on WTA. She did gain weight too. Both can be taken care of if that was her desire.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:10 pm

She definitely gained a bit of weight, you could tell from her arms especially.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:59 pm

She looks quite different in these pictures, but looks to be wearing the same amount of makeup IMO. She either lost weight before filming originally, or she just gained weight after or both. She also got a bad eyebrow wax job because now her brows go up in a weird way.
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/707030117990719488
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Caila_10

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2016-caila-quinn-villain-season-20-1468804/
loves - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Caila-10

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess