SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filipinas - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:52 pm

I've seen this sm behavior before, and that was with Nick! Right now, I'm going with, she is not the Bachelorette. If she is, she is. Nick pulled these stuff too before they did the fake Bachelor announcement.

julychild

Back to top Go down

filipinas - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't think her liking tweets about her being Bachelorette means she is the Bachelorette at all. I just think contestants often like tweets they are tagged in. I know I have tweeted things about these shows before, and contestants have retweeted them if it was about them. Don't think it means anything. But it is quite possible she is playing along like Nick did at the ATFR, pretending to be the Bachelorette as a fake because JoJo is still on the show. IDK.

Yes, this is reminding me of Nick as well. Maybe they paid her to pretend until Monday night.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Yes, they very well could all be sitting back laughing... and she may not have ever been the bachelorette at all... sneakyl

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Yeah this is all too much. She's liking dozens of tweets about being the Bachelorette, tweeting about how she's excited for her next journey and rounding up eligible bachelors, posting that she can't wait to travel again. Stahp. Since when is the actual lead allowed to give it away like this?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:58 pm

The huge difference is there were a number of us that kept hearing from reliable info it was Ben. 
So I would say that only worked for those wanting to think it could still be Nick or refusing to believe it could be Ben.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:59 pm

No way would they tell her to let the cat out of the bag a few days before the big live announcement. Makes no sense.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah this is all too much. She's liking dozens of tweets about being the Bachelorette, tweeting about how she's excited for her next journey and rounding up eligible bachelors, posting that she can't wait to travel again. Stahp. Since when is the actual lead allowed to give it away like this?

That is weird. Maybe her account has been hacked? scratch
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Calia's very recent sm activity convinces me JoJo is next lead, and that Calia is doing this basically at direction of TPTB to divert attention until they announce JoJo as next lead on ATFR Monday. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The huge difference is there were a number of us that kept hearing from reliable info it was Ben. 
So I would say that only worked for those wanting to think it could still be Nick or refusing to believe it could be Ben.

I don't think people were actually believing it was Nick at that point, but he was dropping hints left and right and even showed up at the Bachelor Live show, so clearly they paid him to mislead. Seems like they might've done the same with Caila.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Lily wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Yeah this is all too much. She's liking dozens of tweets about being the Bachelorette, tweeting about how she's excited for her next journey and rounding up eligible bachelors, posting that she can't wait to travel again. Stahp. Since when is the actual lead allowed to give it away like this?

That is weird. Maybe her account has been hacked? scratch

I don't think so. She tweeted a gif of the Blue Jackets game and she actually is there per her Snapchat. The more she hints at being the next lead, the less convinced I am that she is.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:16 pm

I just don't see why they would ever want her to spoil it herself that she's the next lead. Meanwhile, JoJo was last spotted at an airport. The girl that tagged her in the tweet that she favorited mentioned LA and JoJo has yet to be spotted anywhere and that was almost a week ago. Hmm.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:19 pm

The weird thing to me, is that Nick mentioned this on AfterBuzz as a possibility, that Caila was just a fake out. If anyone knows about the Bachelor producers
and fakeouts on the Bachelor/ette it's him. He did it himself. Lol this is getting too funny.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess