SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:31 pm

He's not even touching her when he kisses her. Geesh. He's a bad actor. Smiley

I think the hand on the knee which we've seen him do many times already, is a safe move for him. It appears to be enduring but not in an intimate way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's not even touching her when he kisses her. Geesh. He's a bad actor. Smiley

I think the hand on the knee which we've seen him do many times already, is a safe move for him. It appears to be enduring but not in an intimate way.
SHE'S the one that has her hand on HIS knee. He's holding on to the table with both of his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:36 pm

I think GA is talking about Beccas date

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:37 pm

eversotrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He's not even touching her when he kisses her. Geesh. He's a bad actor. Smiley

SHE'S the one that has her hand on HIS knee. He's holding on to the table with both of his hands.

What are you referring to?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:41 pm

In the Ben will be a handsome groom pic, he looks very somber and more like he is at a funeral than a (pretend)wedding.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

What are you referring to?

I think she thinks that you were talking about the kiss between Jojo and Ben (the Helivideo)

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:28 pm

I'm still :shocked!: how someone even gets the idea of kissing in that situation. How even? Why? So many questions.. Suspect
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:32 pm

What boggles my mind are the ones who kiss when they're rappelling or during some other dangerous activity. I'd be like don't even touch me. AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1f621
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Is Becca trying on different wedding dresses and decided on the retro 70's era?  Not sure that is my fav on her as she left in a long sleek looking dress.
Funny, she keeps getting wedding dress dates.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Yeah, TPTB enjoy messing with her. I'm sure this date is a payback of sorts for her not even entertaining the idea of getting engaged to Chris.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:32 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, TPTB enjoy messing with her. I'm sure this date is a payback of sorts for her not even entertaining the idea of getting engaged to Chris.
Well if it was it was pretty cruel but then you are talking about TPTB and nothing is beyond their antics.  Of course it was also cruel for Chris to propose to someone he wasn't really interested in marrying IMO.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Maddy wrote:AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 CZbS7ovWAAEr1L0
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Olivia lets it all hang out Monday on #TheBachelor.
:shocked!:

I am getting tired of the Olivia-show already. When does she leave again?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst