SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:12 am

Seabear wrote:I wish I could unsee the slow close up of Ben and Becca's wet sloppy kisses.  And the slow motion Cherry teasing between Ben and Becca on the After Show.

I dunno, Ben looked like he was enjoying himself giggling Posted some pics in Becca's thread that show he was initiating and even doing the back of the neck hold when kissing her. A lot is cut of the editing floor.

The cherry was hilarious since Ben was watching it and couldn't look away. awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:15 am

Who is the lady with the 2 babies please is she Amanda?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:16 am

reason wrote:Who is the lady with the 2 babies please is she Amanda?
Yes, Amanda has the two little ones.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:21 am

I dont watch too bored with it, I just read is she getting a bachelorette edit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:37 am

reason wrote:I dont watch too bored with it, I just read is she getting a bachelorette edit?

I feel the same way! Very underwhelmed that it takes me 3 sittings to finish an episode. I partly blame TBTP for over producing and the focus on drama instead of budding relationships. Id rather watch him interact and have meaningful conversations with the girls than watch Olivia and her antics. But then this is the US versin and not AU, NZ or CA.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:49 am

reason wrote:I dont watch too bored with it, I just read is she getting a bachelorette edit?

I wouldn't say so, we've barely seen her for the last two episodes. Everytime she does open her mouth, I think a child has wandered into mansion. I just can't stand her voice. Seems like next week, while she's talking about her ex not spending much time with the kids, Olivia makes a comment about it being like watching an episode of Teen Mom. I can't really blame her, even though she should've kept it to herself. Amanda just sounds and looks like a teenager.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:44 am

mindless wrote:

I wouldn't say so, we've barely seen her for the last two episodes. Everytime she does open her mouth, I think a child has wandered into mansion. I just can't stand her voice. Seems like next week, while she's talking about her ex not spending much time with the kids, Olivia makes a comment about it being like watching an episode of Teen Mom. I can't really blame her, even though she should've kept it to herself. Amanda just sounds and looks like a teenager.

If anyone has ever watched Teen Mom, most of them are highly dysfunctional, have anger and substance abuse issues, and are just general messes. As far as I can see, Amanda is the opposite of that. I totally get Amanda feeling offended, and Olivia is so out of order with her comment.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:46 am

Oh she was definitely out of order with that comment, no doubt about that, but I can see why she was thinking it. Maybe she hasn't watched it enough to know what messes they are.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:48 am

I think it's funny that Olivia, the "professional in front of the camera" is the one who has no filter.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:19 am

My thoughts --

Las Vegas: Could they come up with a more ideal U.S. setting for the show? I think not. The glitz and glamour of the city is tailor-made for this series.
Ben: Ben continues to be the same good guy that we took him for all along. I like that he is polite with the girls and doing his level best to make sure that they are all comfortable and having a good time. He is so seriously not into drama.

JoJo: I can see why she's in the F4. She's friendly, kind, and very confident. I thought that her convo with Olivia was interesting. Olivia thought she was playing with JoJo's head, but what she didn't realize was that JoJo wasn't buying it, she was just taking Olivia's measure. JoJo is not currently my favorite for the next Bachelorette, but of the F4 she seems most like the type the producers tend to pick. Her voice is grating on me, though.
Becca: The wedding-themed date had Becca written all over it to a degree that seemed totally producer-driven. I enjoyed watching it but am not feeling it between Becca and Ben. It's just not there.
The Twins -- How did that thumb get busted up? I liked this segment, and enjoyed getting to know the twins a bit better. I think that Ben was wise to get the question of which one moves forward settled in the twins' hometown. As soon as the mom said that Emily is the dominant and more confident twin, I knew it would be her. Perhaps both are headed to BiP?
Caila: She's still very likable and my pick for the next 'ette.
Jubilee : Still likeable. I enjoy how she tells it like it is about the other girls without getting mean about it. Definitely BiP if she wants it.

Rachel: Very pretty girl. I would have liked to get to know her a little bit better. As it is, I have no clue if she deserved to be sent home or not.
Amanda: I still don't have a real sense of her.
Olivia: She's a producer's dream. They must be thanking their lucky stars that she is bringing the drama. Honestly, if she interrupted my convo with Ben, I would tell her to come back in 5 minutes. She appears to be damaging her TV anchor career with her crazy-making behavior on this show. Her expression during the rose ceremony was almost wild-eyed. I'm not sure if Ben is keeping her because he's being told to or if he just doesn't have the full picture on her yet. My best guess is that he was initially very attracted to her and just doesn't have enough information on her at this point to send her home.
Lauren H.: Very likeable. Another BiP candidate.
Amber: I didn't have a good impression of her after last summer's BiP, so I wasn't sorry nor surprised to see her go. I did like how she quickly shucked her heels, though.

Lauren B.: I remember RS said that it was all over about half way through the series. Based on the convo Ben had with Lauren this episode, it seems like it was all over after their one-on-one. She is the one, and has been ever since episode three IMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ben said that Becca is "perfect in every way". Sorry but I don't see Ben just saying those words for the heck of it and it solidified for me what Kasha had posted that Ben never knew Becca was coming on the show and didn't say not to.

All that solidified for me was that she is perfect...on paper...and deeply in the friend zone.

I found their date rather awkward. It was as if a grown up was talking with a teenager about life and love. Becca trying to be sexy...awkward. Pulling Ben in and acting like the sex panther, quite a bit different that last season when it was a big deal she was holding CS's hand.
Not to burst the Becca love bubble, but that also means Ben didn't say no to Amber returning to the show. We hear the lead use the "perfect in every way" line every season along with "I know my wife / husband is in the room" and "I'm falling in love with two women / men". 

I had the same impression Sprite. Ben the grown up talking about life and love with the teenager Becca. Keep moving the storyline forward...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:40 pm

FLChica wrote:
Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ben said that Becca is "perfect in every way". Sorry but I don't see Ben just saying those words for the heck of it and it solidified for me what Kasha had posted that Ben never knew Becca was coming on the show and didn't say not to.

All that solidified for me was that she is perfect...on paper...and deeply in the friend zone.

I found their date rather awkward. It was as if a grown up was talking with a teenager about life and love. Becca trying to be sexy...awkward. Pulling Ben in and acting like the sex panther, quite a bit different that last season when it was a big deal she was holding CS's hand.
Not to burst the Becca love bubble, but that also means Ben didn't say no to Amber returning to the show. We hear the lead use the "perfect in every way" line every season along with "I know my wife / husband is in the room" and "I'm falling in love with two women / men". 

I had the same impression Sprite. Ben the grown up talking about life and love with the teenager Becca. Keep moving the storyline forward...
I am not sure to whom this is referring since I am not in a Becca love bubble at all and my post wasn't about a love bubble for Becca but even if someone wants to be in a Becca love bubble they have every right to be so. My post was in regards to what was said about Becca and clarification of what was supposedly said about her and there was zero such rumor said about Amber so I don't see how it even relates.

Re: Amber, she never got a 1on1 date or went far and most viewers didn't even remember who she was so I don't see a comparison other than just being returnees - one of which was disliked overall (Amber) by the time she left and one whom is still being stated by many viewers as their favorite - even E Online tweeting that they should get married and that Ben looks at Becca like one looks at the weekend - which I don't see at all that Ben looks at Becca that way but just posting since it illustrates that viewers do see these things and it doesn't mean they are in a Becca love bubble and if so, more power to them yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst