SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Duke702 wrote:Anyone see the deleted scene where Emily talks to Olivia, Olivia says Em is immature because she doesn't eat vegetables and Emily says the "olivia has such bad breath line" http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_dgq9bah8

They're actually both immature though.

They are both immature.
Olivia was a tad condescending.
Please note I only watched the clip twice, second time for the "like" scoring: Emily 18 vs Olivia 3. Like OMG!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:04 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Finally watched Monday's episode!

This season is kind of boring me! Usually, I watch the episode right away but I kind of had to force myself to watch it this week. I feel like we don't really have any funny and witty contestants this season. Even the "villain", Olivia, just seems like a pale imitation of past villains. She's more socially awkward than anything else. All the other girls (except Jubilee) kind of blur together to me.

Nothing really important in this episode happened, but I think what's surprising me is that not a lot of girls seem like they're into Ben romantically! Seems like the friend-zoning is going both ways. Despite what Becca is saying, I felt like she had more chemistry with Chris and she doesn't really seem smitten at all with Ben. With Caila and Jojo, both do seem to have a a lot of physical chemistry with him, but it doesn't seem there's anything else there. The only ones who really seem to like him are Lauren, Olivia, and maybe Jubilee. JMO.

ITA with everything you said.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst