SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:01 pm

She had some work done and maybe more. Nose job. Chin job? Botox would not be a surprise or fillers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:06 pm

But how many years have passed though since then and the angle of the pic ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:09 pm

She's admitted to the nose job. The botox seems obvious to me.

Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 87b72b10 Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 86669110 Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:16 pm

bilolo wrote:But how many years have passed though since then and the angle of the pic ?

That was her bio pic when she was on Jason's season, it aired Jan/2009 but that pic was taken late 2008. So 7+ years ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Sorry for the double post. Just saw this on twitter. The nations pick. Was there a vote?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:11 pm

emusha wrote:wow Jillian looks so different from the girl we first met on Jason's season. has she done botox to her cheeks or something??
Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Jillian3
I don't know what happened to Jillian's eyebrows, but IMO they make her look "old" and "hard." no no
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:32 pm

I think it's the Botox in her forehead. That usually makes people look older and unnatural. She is only a few years from turning 40, so that might have something to do with it too.

It makes me sad that she let all the negative comments get to her. She had such a cute, distinct look on Jason's season, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:08 pm

Her pic for Jason's show was the worst one. She looked much better than that imo. I can't blame her for getting her nose done if it bothered her but don't think she needed it. I really didn't understand what Trista had done and hope it was for her and not just Ryan. Everyone's different. I've given up worrying about what I see as my faults but that's me. I don't have people saying rude things to me on SM.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:27 pm

emusha wrote:wow Jillian looks so different from the girl we first met on Jason's season. has she done botox to her cheeks or something??
Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Jillian3

Yea, she def had a nose job and talked about it in her blog, how pressure from the show criticizing her nose lead to the nose job. She also has completely differently eyebrows now, much thicker and drawn on. Botox is a given, because she's like 37 now or something.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Kind of awkward when I already know who the final rose is going to... Tonight on @bachelorabc the most predicable rose ceremony EVER.... #Janner @slipperygoose @jadelizroper @tanner_tolbert @jasonmesnick @souleschris @higgins.ben @andrewbfirestone @jjhlane @stregismb @liketoknow.it www.liketk.it/2aEbF #liketkit by @jillian.harris

Happy Valentines Day from this crazy bunch of gals! Watch our shenanigans unfold tonight at 8pm #TheBachelor20 #CelebrationOfLove by @andi_dorfman

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 8367-910 Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 I_got_13 Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 E5kqdm15 Janner - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Reminder all other Ben threads will be locked. We will use the 20th anniversary thread for all discussion. There is a No discussion thread for Tanner and Jade if anyone wants to bring over pics so they don't get lost in the discussion. Feel free to post pics in the 20th Anniversary thread as well.

Enjoy the show!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi everyone

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy