SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Miyala Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:44 pm

I was hoping he only had sex with Lauren during FD but seeing his boner during the waterfall scene with Jojo makes me believe thats totally not the case :bigsigh: :bigsigh:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:57 pm

I don't think it proves anything one way or the other. You can want to have sex with someone and still not do it. Not everyone is a slave to their urges.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:02 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think it proves anything one way or the other. You can want to have sex with someone and still not do it. Not everyone is a slave to their urges.

I do hope you are right

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Ha. And then seeing him with Caila this week was a surprise too. The two girls he had the most physical chemistry with made it to FSD...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:43 pm

AmyB wrote:I don't think Ben kissing other girls and being sexually attracted to them detracts from him being a good Christian man. You could abstain from sex for religious reasons and be a mass murderer. Celibacy doesn't MAKE you a good Christian/person, it's your actions. Things like Ben's charity work in Honduras (something which he does frequently and has done for years, not a one-off publicity stunt), how open he is about his faith including the fact that he's not ashamed to talk about it, even something like his tattoo which is a permanent reminder of his faith are all far more important indicators of him being a good Christian man and IMO him getting a boner in a waterfall with a girl doesn't devalue that laugh out loud.
Totally agree! Wouldn't it be awful if having a boner made you a bad person? Ben has treated all the women with kindness and respect so far and to me, that is a good man. I don't know what happened in the fantasy suites with Jojo and Caila, but as long as he was honest with Lauren about everything and she was okay with it, it's none of my business. 

I love your avi, btw! She's stunning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Personally, I wish all leads would wait until after they'd picked their F1 to do FS related activities, but they are all grown, consenting adults.  What they choose to do or not do in the FS is their business.

Not sure why TPTB think they need to share that type thing or that a majority of the viewing audience would actually want to see (those night vision cams during BP) or hear (Kait and Nick) any of it.  

JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:00 pm

That's why I'm glad I watch the show by myself these days. TPTB seems to feel it's necessary for us to know when these folks are doing it. I remember back then watching Jill and Ed's FS with my mom. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Embarrassed-o
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:02 pm

I'm not able to link at the moment, but Amanda posted a photo of her and her bestie.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:11 pm

In her post, bean mentioned that Ben is different with Lauren--less confident. Ben may act more confidently with JoJo and Caila if he believes that it's purely a physical connection that won't materialize into lasting love. With Lauren, he probably sees the entire package so he's slowing down (probably also at the urging of the show) and taking his time in an effort to not screw up a good thing. If they really are compatible, this time is their last time falling in love. Savor it!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:12 pm

I hope Ben kept it in his pants and boner or no boner that he didn't jump anyone's bones like he said Embarressed! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:53 pm

There has been a lot of talk about "little Ben" this season, i.e. Jami, Jubilee, Lauren H, I think one other person, and TPTB decided to show us those girls saying those things. Makes me think they saw that he had a massive hard on in the waterfall and are going to exploit it when it comes time Embarressed! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 3806527698
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:56 pm

IMO, but I don't think Ben is that innocent (and I say it in a good way). I mean, he liked Kaitlyn (and they seemed to get plenty physical, even if they didn't actually have sex in the FS) and Nick said more than once that he has edge and isn't some naive innocent guy. So I don't care if he's being a makeout sl*t since it's the premise of the show laugh out loud.

And honestly, from what we've seen, Lauren seems to have a good head on her shoulders, so I'm sure she "gets it." I mean, ultimately, he picked her and from the way he looks at her she wasn't just a default. So even if Ben felt something physical with JoJo/Caila, I don't think that invalidates anything he has now (or then) with Lauren.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88