SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:39 pm

One thing I noticed is that they can read each other very well. Lauren knew something was wrong with Ben and then he was like "hey" rubbing her neck when she was upset. I loved that they could comfort each other despite the difficult situation.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:15 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Just re watched ep 6 last night and I have to say I was really impressed with the way Lauren handled the situation. She was very composed and calm the whole time even though I'm sure she was angry/confused. I thought it was interesting when she looked away from him and sighed. Ha it was like in her mind "So someone's jealous in the house" It was a very realistic and normal reaction, it showed her frustration.  I liked that she didn't lash out on Ben. Instead she waited until after they were done talking to break down. I think she was trying to hold in her tears in the whole time so finally after he left & talked with JoJo she cracked. IMO, she didn't want him to see her so upset. I'm glad that she also didn't play the "victim card", yeah she addressed her concerns to the girls about why someone would do that but honestly if she was being phoney, she would be crying a waterfall with Ben, to make him feel bad, wondering how dare he questions her, because she's so "sweet". That would have been 100% manipulative to me. She did the exact opposite and broke down in front of her girls instead. (I'm probably biased but she looked so adorbs when she's crying). I've always truly believed that if someone was fake, their true colors will show soon. I've learned this from past experiences. Lauren has a resting B.. face sometimes, but I do too tbh so I can relate to her.giggling  People thought I was stuck up bc of that until they got to know me. Seeing how she's still friends with many girls in the house in the show, and in real life confirms to me she seems genuine. I don't know her personally, so who knows if she's real or not but from what I've seen she seems authentic. I try not to judge too harshly on these contestants just because   we see a very edited version of them. It's usually post show that I can get a better feel on who seems to be the same as they were on TV. So far, I like Lauren a lot. JMHO.
How would it benefit her in ANY way whatsoever to lash out at Ben? It wouldn't, so that's the reason she didn't and yes that's a very normal reaction. I disagree that she would cry with Ben to make him feel bad, regardless if she was acting phony or not. Again, how would that benefit her or make her look good to Ben in any way?

I agree people usually cannot hide who they really are for too long. I also agree that they are edited to suit the storylines TPTB want to portray but imo, the lead's favourites are usually edited to slant in their favour. Brooks even brought this point up on Monday night's AfterBuzz. He said TPTB made sure that he had alone time with Des whereas the others had to find time with her on their own. He said they pulled him away for an ITM whenever there was drama so he wouldn't be shown as involved. 

Since Ben chooses her and I assume asks her to marry him, I hope she is someone compatible with who is. I'm still waiting for TPTB to show me that. Hopefully I don't have to wait until post-season. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:41 pm

okay, then let's say she IS insincere and phoney - she could have played the victim card and broke down in front of Ben in tears, telling him how false those accusations and possibly play on Ben's heartstrings so Ben could maybe say "oh, how could I think that about my sweet little Lauren, how terrible of me". She didn't do that which I think was fair of her towards the other girls and thus didn't take all the focus on herself. This makes me like her even more.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello first time writing Smiley I've enjoyed reading all of your support and/or comments about Lauren B. *edited**
BTW just wanted to throw out there that during the Super Bowl Ben was with JJ Lane. I follow his snapchat and sure enough he popped up. He looked very relaxed and into the game. Anyhow since this is the case I believe it was just coincidence that they both (BenLo) started tweeting at the same time. Obviously Lauren couldn't be at JJ house in Denver...***IMO***

Also dear god I hope that preview we saw of what's to come is all sorts of chopped up and edited to pieces because falling in love with 2 women and then agonizing which one to pick is not cool for any of the party involved. These next episodes are crucial and will tell us a lot about that final rose ceremony :yes:
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:58 pm

welcomebanner Cinn3

FYI this is not a fan thread, so anyone is allowed to post Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:11 pm

I DISLIKE Lauren B but I STILL visit this thread because I want too express my opinion too! I think this is the purpose of this general discussion thread AND this whole forum.

I don't even think it's that big a deal to not like a certain contestant, she just like a tv character to me. I too want to like the F1, I tried every episode, but I still can't. I want to see some real personality and some depth, however, I see a girl playing a role. I too can't wait to see her TRUE color, would be super happy if she proves me wrong, but I doubt that.

All my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:13 pm

bachfan29 wrote:************edited**************
I'm not looking for a miracle. Look, it doesn't matter to me (obviously laugh out loud) if anyone agrees with my point of view about anything to do with this show or not, but I do know I am allowed to state it without being questioned or criticized. 

I 100% believe it is possible to see something later that you missed or felt differently about before. I've changed my mind about people or things based on new information. I think it happens often with people on this show especially, due to the manipulation of the truth (due to edits) for some of these contestants. Being able to see things differently though can only happen, imo, if viewers are open-minded and aren't too proud to be wrong.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Questioning members opinions are NOT allowed)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:22 pm

rhondam wrote:
bachfan29 wrote:*************edited**************
I'm not looking for a miracle. Look, it doesn't matter to me (obviously laugh out loud) if anyone agrees with my point of view about anything to do with this show or not, but I do know I am allowed to state it without being questioned or criticized. 

I 100% believe it is possible to see something later that you missed or felt differently about before. I've changed my mind about people or things based on new information. I think it happens often with people on this show especially, due to the manipulation of the truth (due to edits) for some of these contestants. Being able to see things differently though can only happen, imo, if viewers are open-minded and aren't too proud to be wrong.

Most of us see a completely different Kaitlyn Bristowe post her season. squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 3806527698

And I agree that, just to see a "character" through the editor's lens could be very biased. The editors like Lauren, Ben likes her, doesn't mean she is likeable, or not everyone should like her. Time will tell, and I'm quite confidence of what my guts see this time, TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:36 pm

PLEASE DO NOT TELL MEMBERS WHAT TO THINK, WHAT TO POST OR HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL.

POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:39 pm

sophienette wrote:welcomebanner  Cinn3

FYI this is not a fan thread, so anyone is allowed to post Smiley  

Yep! People just need to remember to skip over the posts from members who have polar opposite views. It's pretty easy to figure out and ensures no one gets overly heated.

Yay, we can all play nice in the playground. bestbud!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:41 pm

The editors don't like Lauren. The editors don't like anyone. They will throw anybody under the bus to make good television no matter how much production likes them or wants them to be the next lead. Just look at Britt's edit last year. And being F1 doesn't automatically grant you a good edit - Nikki, Courtney, Vienna are all examples of that. If Lauren was actually fake or not likable, we would've seen it. Her edit last episode would've shown her to be manipulative and would've created a narrative that implied Ben might choose a "villain". We would've seen girls sitting and having a "Girl Chat" about Lauren being fake/catty/not caring, ect ect. The fact that instead we were shown Becca, Emily, and Amanda saying that Leah's claim was false shows that Lauren was well liked and seen as genuine by the other girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:54 pm

I think that when you like or dislike a contestant, you will always find a reason to amplify or solidify it, regardless of what others say. although I personally disagree with some opinions in the thread, I'm aware that it is perfectly normal to have different perceptions. I think there's no point in convincing anybody, until one realizes it on his own. nobody can be liked by everybody and that's just how it is squadgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 1f609
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88