SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:21 pm

This is a discussion thread. No one is going to throw rocks at an unpopular or different opinion. That's why we have a report button and mods. Let's all simply remember to state things as opinions vs facts. Thanks.
Also there are posters that need to check out our rules. WE do NOT call out other members on this forum. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:Trista has always maintained that she fell in love with one person on set- Ryan. Specifically from his Vail hometown on, she knew Ryan was the one. They crafted a very physical edit with Charlie, and there were a few "rumors" floating around during airing that she was with Charlie (something about being caught speeding in his hometown?). On paper, Charlie made more sense for Trista- outgoing, LA guy. So it was a surprise when Ryan emerges the winner, but in retrospect, it's very obvious to see Trista knew it was Ryan for most of filming.
Like I said, I didn't watch. That's just what a executive producer said and described in detail in the podcast interview  I listened to. 

I do think that sometimes leads say "it was always x" when it really wasn't. Ali said that about Roberto for years, until they broke up and she admitted she was really undecided between Roberto and Frank and was falling for them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Haha I never believed Ali when she said it was always Roberto. Not with the way she was bawling over Frank. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:39 pm

I don't know... I also remember post show, all the guys from Trista's season interviewing that they knew it was Ryan too, that he was the only one actually falling in love. Charlie was also a very gracious runner up and said Trista chose well. He wasn't in love with her at all, he knew Ryan was.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Yeah when leads say, "it was x all along" I very rarely believe them. The ones who say they decided in the last two weeks are always more believable. Jmo.

FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 87b72b10 FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 86669110 FriendshipGoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:40 pm

And yeah, Ali was lying about that, and I knew it then. Girl was chasing Frank for most of that season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Are we to believe Ben if he says it was Lauren all along..? Hell, I would, he's making it too obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:54 pm

A lot of good discussion but way off topic. Here's a new thread for discussion on previous seasons.

Bachelor Bachelorette Former Seasons

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:07 pm

I think Lauren had Ben from the 'hello'. He was really attracted to her, and the more he talks to her and spends time with her, the more he likes her. That's not to say he wasn't/isn't attracted to the other ladies, but with Lauren it's just more.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:44 pm

I don't know if Lauren had Ben from "hello" as he was pretty interested in Olivia that first little while but I have no doubt, it was Lauren's to lose after her first date.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:32 am

mindless wrote:I also find the first half of a season boring. Too many people, too much contrived drama over nothing between people who obviously won't make it to the end. I don't care for the crazies or the whinies, I'd rather see some real conversations between the lead and the sane contestants. Would make it less obvious who the top contenders are as well. Now they're spending half an episode on Olivia while totally ignoring some of the women.

I must admit I didn't like that pic of Lauren and Amanda either. It's great that they're friends, but it was just a weird pose. Reminds me of teenaged girls who are all over each other to get guys' attention, because "men like lesbians". JMO.

I agree. They were in a bed together, which was just odd. Not to mention Lauren missing half of her shirt. giggling Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:15 pm

I didn't think anything about that photo and was surprised to see the comments here. Didn't bother me at all but each to their own. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88