SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by BaseballQueen Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:40 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:She says she was in love with him. Her facial expressions when she said that tells it all. The love story is there for all to see and I'm excited to witness it. I saw bad body language between Ben and jojo when they were eating and both of them didn't seem so into when they were snuggling on the ground during their date.

I agree. Ben was flat on his back, with only one hand kinda touching her and the other all the way on the ground, lying flat.

BaseballQueen

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:47 pm

^^^ Big night at In n Out last night (Grammy goers, including Adele, went there post-awards). And isn't Ben scheduled to appear on Disney 60? Is that filming at Disney World or Disneyland?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:53 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ Big night at In n Out last night (Grammy goers, including Adele, went there post-awards).  And isn't Ben scheduled to appear on Disney 60?  Is that filming at Disney World or Disneyland?

I found this...Disneyland 60 was filmed at Hollywood's Dolby Theater and various locations throughout Disneyland Park in California, including Sleeping Beauty Castle, Main Street U.S.A., and Cars Land

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:22 pm

I love Ben even more that he went back to work...he's not in this for the celebrity!!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:42 pm

In the ITM when Ben says "he knows the true Lauren" (paraphrasing), he had grown some beard. During their date his face seemed to be shaved, plus he wore a different sweater under his leather jacket, so that was recorded after this episode at least - it's a good sign he felt like that even later on Smiley LauBen feelings kept increasing woohoo

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Screen10
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:50 pm

I'm going to just say, I'm shameless in hanging around here because I recently lost my mom and this is a happy diversion. I noticed this above SC too. Does anyone know when this was taped by matching the clothes?

Back to top Go down

Post by BaseballQueen Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:53 pm

It just makes me sad that he seems to be way more relaxed, layed back and talks more and is more himself with jojo than with lauren.

BaseballQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:54 pm

cindydee09 wrote:Ben seems to have left LA yesterday..someone tagged him in a photo on Instagram on their flight. That would make sense he spent the weekend with Lauren in LA and flew out yesterday, since Lauren was out with her sister last night too at In and Out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB1Q-QUGBrY/?taken-by=elle_belle702

And today people posted a few pictures with him and it seems like he's in an office (Raymond James) in St. Pete, Florida. I wonder what he's doing there

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB21pwDPDGQ/?taken-by=sarahklaben

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB24dt4yrUb/?taken-by=kelseyabryant

Ben looks happier in these 3 IG pictures than I have seen him look in a while. Hope it was the glow of spending a few days with Lauren!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:01 pm

BaseballQueen wrote:It just makes me sad that he seems to be way more relaxed, layed back and talks more and is more himself with jojo than with lauren.

It's possible he isn't as invested in his relationship with Jojo and doesn't have as much to risk (like his heart)? I know at the beginning of my relationship with my husband, I wasn't at ease...I was nervous a lot of the time...but he eventually became my best friend!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:02 pm

I will be seriously shocked if she isn't the F1 and engaged to Ben.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:02 pm

As to the SC above.... I think it might have been filmed before he got ready for the RC in Warsaw. He seemed to have that much of a beard when he was on the date with Emily- and then was clean-shaven for the RC.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:04 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I'm going to just say, I'm shameless in hanging around here because I recently lost my mom and this is a happy diversion. I noticed this above SC too. Does anyone know when this was taped by matching the clothes?

Forever, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine what that feels like. There's no one like a mother. Speaking of which, I need to head out and pick up my daughter from daycare. I can't neglect her any further because of my obsession over Benlo. (She's only 2)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88