SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:09 am

eversotrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yeah that seems interesting. Reputation of a frontrunner? I am not sure any of them have a reputation? Unless it is about Olivia or something?

As for someone sneaking to Ben I wonder who that is?
Olivia

Leah

Imo
I think the reputation thing is about Lauren B or Jojo from the preview tears... 

Leah is the one sneaking in and being sent home...

Back to top Go down

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:20 am

The way Amanda is comforting LaurenB, she could be a possibility. Maybe she told  the girls about her drunken arrest, and Leah tries to spill it to Ben. 3 girls already have talked to him about Olivia, it'd be pointless to continue about her. And the 'reputation' makes it seem like it's more than just house happenings.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:00 pm

I also think it will be about Lauren's arrest, hence the frontrunner reputation - she has been portrayed as this sweet girl, and boom, after this she supposedly no longer is LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1f605 but I don't think it's a big deal anyway
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:38 pm

How would the other girls know about Lauren's arrest though, unless they told her, which I doubt.

Lauren and JoJo were probably crying because that's what they do. According to this past epsiode, they cry easily.

I think the reputation thing is about Olivia, because they really have to drive her "crazy" this episode, so when she goes home... She goes with a BANG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:51 pm

^ well, like Fingersandtoes said, maybe she mentioned it when girls were hanging out and talking at the hotel. Jojo and Lauren don't come across as easy-cryers to me, and who knows, maybe the Jojo ITM was from a farther episode but they added it to make it more interesting. It's all just my theory though
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:15 pm

limoncello wrote:^ well, like Fingersandtoes said, maybe she mentioned it when girls were hanging out and talking at the hotel. Jojo and Lauren don't come across as easy-cryers to me, and who knows, maybe the Jojo ITM was from a farther episode but they added it to make it more interesting. It's all just my theory though
I don't think she would just tell them though. That's not something you just go around telling people, especially if you're a reserved type of person.

JoJo is a Scorpio. That girl knows how to cry. Plus, she has cried many times already in the background of things. She cried when Emily was crying when Haley got sent home, she was crying when talking to Ben about respecting him/Jubilee. Lauren was also crying when taking to Olivia last episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:58 pm

Where is the GD after party? This is Jojo in the same clothes as her crying ITM:

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 000788
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:12 pm

eversotrue wrote:
limoncello wrote:^ well, like Fingersandtoes said, maybe she mentioned it when girls were hanging out and talking at the hotel. Jojo and Lauren don't come across as easy-cryers to me, and who knows, maybe the Jojo ITM was from a farther episode but they added it to make it more interesting. It's all just my theory though
I don't think she would just tell them though. That's not something you just go around telling people, especially if you're a reserved type of person.

JoJo is a Scorpio. That girl knows how to cry. Plus, she has cried many times already in the background of things. She cried when Emily was crying when Haley got sent home, she was crying when talking to Ben about respecting him/Jubilee. Lauren was also crying when taking to Olivia last episode.

Wait...when was Lauren crying and talking to Olivia? I missed that...thx

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 pm

harts05 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Wait...when was Lauren crying and talking to Olivia?  I missed that...thx
Cocktail party at the Rose ceremony. It's when Olivia is apologizing and "wanting to try harder".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:52 pm

jojo47 wrote:Where is the GD after party? This is Jojo in the same clothes as her crying ITM:

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 000788
I think it's either the group date after party or Rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:19 pm

jojo47 wrote:Where is the GD after party? This is Jojo in the same clothes as her crying ITM:

I think that's the place the girls are staying in. The ITM room could have been upstairs, and this could be the reaction to Ben cancelling the cocktail party. JMO.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Did you all see the new preview from People..? Apparently "1 girl is worse" than Olivia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3