SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:51 am

Idlemess wrote:My take away from all that conflicting confusion is that he loves two women but he loves one more

me too.

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think something happens but it's not as dramatic as they are trying to make it appear, but I will need to rewatch the preview.

Was Des' season the last time they showed the extended preview this early in the season?

They didn't show the shocking preview for Des' season until MTA. This seems early and therefore desperate to me.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:56 am

I think it seems desperate too. They know that everyone knows Lauren is f1 whether they are spoiled or can just see their obvious connection. They are trying to create doubt and produce drama in a season where there was little. Olivia can be seen as drama but I think some of that was just how they chose to edit her.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:59 am

The reason they showed this now is that it's misdirection. If Ben truly wasn't decided and changed his f1, there wouldn't have been a hint of it yet. This will end up with a f2 going home and a f1 getting a proposal and nothing shocking at all. JMO but am pretty sure. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:05 am

I'm late to the game here but is anyone else besides me starting to get a weird feeling about Lauren B.? I felt something seemed off even before Leah's comments tonight.  I love her chemistry with Ben, but I watch her closely in the group settings and I'm noticing little things that are starting to make me wonder about her. Some of it might be editing, but I'm getting a negative vibe from her lately. I'm starting to wonder now if her and Ben will actually last or if Lauren might be in it more for the fame and recognition.

Also, either the producers just love Becca and are giving her another great edit or she's legit the sweetest person. My favorite so far this season.

Emily is seriously annoying me with all of her negativity and trash talking of Olivia. I'm not a fan of Olivia, but I think I dislike mean girl Emily and her whining even more.

I could see Caila or JoJo as the next Bachelorette, but leaning towards JoJo. If it's so blatantly obvious that Ben is all about Lauren all season, JoJo finishing F2 shouldn't be a problem for her to move on as the next lead so quickly after the finale.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:06 am

Finally catching up.. 2 on 1s are my FAVE!! The villan/s getting left behind = total satisfaction for me!!! Hahahahahahahaha Obliv-ious!

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:08 am

Emily is the worst. There is absolutely no difference between what she did and what Leah did. I'll be glad to see her azz go next week. The Olivia drama wouldn't have been half as exhausting as it was if it weren't for her and a few of the others complaining relentlessly about her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:18 am

bluwavz wrote:Emily is the worst. There is absolutely no difference between what she did and what Leah did. I'll be glad to see her azz go next week. The Olivia drama wouldn't have been half as exhausting as it was if it weren't for her and a few of the others complaining relentlessly about her.

Emily's such a hypocrite. She's the cattiest one there, talking about Olivia's bad breath and fake boobs, and backstabbing her sister to get a rose...and she's calling out Olivia? Crazy.

Back to top Go down

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty JOJO fletcher

Post by Kittycat1000 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:21 am

I just wanted to get some outside opinions on her because I happen to know her personally. She went to college with us and from what I knew and heard she was very fake and vain. She also slept with multiple married men, an engaged man and broke up those marriages and engagement because of it. So my question, do people really take her serious and find her to be authentic? I mean cmooonnnnnnn

Last edited by Kittycat1000 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Kittycat1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycat1000 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:22 am

^jojo

Kittycat1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:24 am

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CavEqBzWIAEPKp7
Jordyn Taylor ‏@jordynhtaylor
"DATES R SO FUN U GUYS LOLOLOLOL" #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:27 am

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CavFHaMW0AA5rFi
Caila taking fashion cues from a certain former Bachelorette @kaitlynbristowe #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:29 am

twinning - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CavKP9RUUAAlxtN
Introducing the next cast of Bachelor in Paradise #TheBachelor
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3