SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:14 pm

But how would they explain that on TV? Maybe they wont even end up airing that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

LOST - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by asim Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Hey Nutty,
I think TPTB are doing the ole misdirect. Viewers will think its about something else, when its about something totally different.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:21 pm

I also think if we didn't have that footage of Ben pulling her into the truck and kissing her and talking to her before the date started, we might be thinking the same thing. Same with the kissing outside the bar.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:21 pm

I get the Lauren said she's be "fine" if Ben chose someone else. It's just like in the 2nd episode she said she'd be "fine" if she went home. It's kind of like you just tell yourself that it's fine, to make yourself feel better, like if that happens it's meant to be. Doesn't mean your really ok with it or it's what you really want.

Leah obviously was just super jealous of Lauren B. to throw her under the bus. But I'm not sure how she thought that would change anything between her and Ben.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:41 pm

I don't think this doubt about Lauren will be as big of a problem as they will want us to believe the coming episodes. He was so calm with her, trying to make HER feel better and his look was so soft. You can really see IMO that the already have a very close connection. Now they finally have the thing they need though to make people doubt. That and some preview shockers.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:43 pm

I know I'm new here and I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but Ben talking to Chris on the steps in the preview do you think he's asking if Emily can meet his mom? It's not final two and that's never been done before, right?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Ariela wrote:A few random thoughts from last night:

-It appeared that the only 3 genuine girls are Caila, Becca and JoJo. They seem to tell Ben how they feel without pretending that ALL is well.

-I dunno. I'm not on Lauren B train. I see that she is very strategic in trying "to win". She gives a little and then pulls back, so Ben is interested. It's like "Oh, I really like you Ben and can see our future....oh, BUT I'm so picky....so chase me" (laugh out loud). She's definitely cool,collected, and somewhat a mystery, which is very attractive to most men.
IF he chooses her, they will last a few months....I don't doubt that she wants Ben, but once the chase wears off, I don't see it lasting. I can't put my finger on it. It's just too nicey, nicey, like warm pee; Not realistic, I think.
-The best choice (so far)is JoJo for Ben. They have chemistry and friendship. They both seem to be on the same page. As for JoJo's wild days.....almost everybody has them in college. It's called learning and GROWING up.

Emily needs to go. Too immature and needy. I'm glad Olivia is gone....It seems that the girls are very catty this season. I'm tired of Emily whining.

I absolutely agree with everything you said.  These 3 are smart enough to call him out just as Jubilee did.
It all well and good he likes Lauren B but dont expect the others to be okay with it without shutting down.
This is the same reason Jubilee shut down and went home. Ben isnt at this point open to giving another woman a chance which may or may not be a mistake on the long run. After all Sean only noticed Cathering in week 5 or 6 and I remember all the other bachelors telling him to be open.
I dnt imagine he would have a very easy WTA with the ladies watching it all back. He knda is doing what Tm in Bach AU did to Rochelle.

Ben can like and decide its Lauren without making the extra push to make the other women invest their emotions and fall for him when he knows he will dump them. Some will say its the premise but he could have remaned open and make a decision based on the most progressed relationship.

Lauren I really cant get a feel on, she is clearly putting on an act. Did anyone notice her smug lok when Ben was talking to Olivia at the RC?

Cant wait for the season to be gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:50 pm

casjacknick wrote:I know I'm new here and I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but Ben talking to Chris on the steps in the preview do you think he's asking if Emily can meet his mom? It's not final two and that's never been done before, right?
Hi welcome, It does seem strange that just Emily meet her and went home

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:50 pm

I forgot it before.. Why was JoJo crying so much? Was it over the cancelled party? Brooks said on the afterbuzz show that the cocktail party only lasts about an hour, so IMO it was a bit too much to cry over that. That whole segment with her seemed like an act.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:52 pm

**edited** Ha well I for one am not and I really don't see how she is putting on an act for Ben. What are people seeing for them to think that?

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:01 pm

bachfan29 wrote:**edited**. Ha well I for one am not and I really don't see how she is putting on an act for Ben. What are people seeing for them to think that?
agreed!^^^

:yes:

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:04 pm

So I think Ben calls his Mom at the FRC, tells her he loves her, he's about to propose to Lauren, etc. Cue the "I told 2 women I loved them today." - Momma Higgins and Lauren! "I love both of these women, they mean so much to me" laugh out loud :yes:

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3