SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlor - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Jen was barely shown this season. Very invisible. It's too bad since she seemed nice. Then again, who knows... she just may turn up on BIP and be another Samantha cheeky

she's so beautiful (+ her style, oh my) and made a great first impression on Ben, but maybe there must have been not a lot going on between the two :/ her personality also seems to be kind of low key, non tvdrama-ish
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

TheBachlor - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:39 pm

limoncello wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Jen was barely shown this season. Very invisible. It's too bad since she seemed nice. Then again, who knows... she just may turn up on BIP and be another Samantha cheeky

she's so beautiful (+ her style, oh my) and made a great first impression on Ben, but maybe there must have been not a lot going on between the two :/ her personality also seems to be kind of low key, non tvdrama-ish

That's how Samantha seemed on CS's season too.... so I will have to wait and see what Jen is about. If she is on BIP (very likely, imo) then I will get a clearer idea.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:07 pm

BTW there are 2 different spots where Lauren cries in the same outfit, once inside and once on balcony I think:

TheBachlor - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 003155

TheBachlor - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 000107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Miyala wrote:Ok… I just looked at the second preview in the first episode. There Leah has a blue eye saying "this bitch is crazy, she hit me in the face". Could that have something to do with possible her talking bad about someone???
She didn't get hit and that was from episode 3, it never made air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Oh my gosh! Please post the preview from Elle with the pigs! I literally cried of laughter!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:39 pm

cantstopl  TheBachlor - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Becca, Lauren B, JoJo, and Ben in the background... rofl rotfl

@ELLEmagazine
Watch an exclusive clip of next week's #TheBachlor, wherein gets chased by aquatic pigs: http://trib.al/hFXx0Gt  

TheBachlor - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 CafLY_JUkAEUpXW

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:40 pm

I literally laughed out loud and I really lost it when the pigs went after JoJo laugh out loud I would have cried!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:41 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cindydee09 Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 pm

There are 2 new sneak peeks posted on the ABC Press site, I just don't know how to bring them over.

Here is the link: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

cindydee09

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:46 pm

This clip of Caila telling Ben that her greatest fear is breaking his heart?!!!

What????

This girl is a player, imo.

no no

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:48 pm

cindydee09 wrote:There are 2 new sneak peeks posted on the ABC Press site, I just don't know how to bring them over.

Here is the link: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/
Oh SH*T! This episode IS gonna be good!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:49 pm

So, Leah DID complain about Lauren..?

And I don't even know wth Caila is trying to say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3