SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AmoreBella Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:38 pm

My observations of when Lauren and Ben are on the couch was edited. When looking at the YouTube video.

. At 1:42 Ben is leaning back on the couch and touching Lauren's hair and neck when he tells her he cares about her.

Then at 1:59 he is leaning forward on the couch says it's in my head but don't know what to do with it....

At 2:04 ben is leaning back again touching her hair neck....

I wonder how that conversation truly went.

Also, in my opinion, Ben is always trying not to hurt the women, I don't think he would just go back to the party with a smile on his face if Lauren is siting next to him in tears.

sophienette wrote:Found the video... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBPYBx254XQ

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the source, Youtube link.)

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Lost - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:01 pm

On Leah ...

Yes, what she did was pretty underhanded and the scariest part of it was how easily she lied to the girls "It wasn't me" and how really little detail she could give to Ben about Lauren B - but she sure milked it for all she was worth. But she didn't kick puppies or drown kittens and I'd cut her a little slack (not a lot though because of how easily she seems to lie) because I don't think she did that on her own - IMO the whole situation was producer driven and contrived to throw a curve at Lauren and Ben and get some good drama. What a coincidence (NOT) that in the middle of her conversation with Ben about Lauren, Lauren interrupts to have her own conversation with Ben. It's just got producer fingerprints all over it. JMHO.

It did however create a story line for later by creating an obstacle between Ben and Lauren (the first one maybe) - something they have to resolve because they really didn't resolve anything when they talked. As well as I think Lauren handled the situation with Ben and showed grace under pressure, she didn't answer Ben's questions, and he never really asked any - he just told her what he'd been told and left her with knowledge of his uncertainty - which is the obstacle.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3