SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oribehair - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Previous thread 3 Here

Continue here from thread 3.

Idlemess wrote:I would say that Ben had plenty of lust for the women based on what was shown. Whether he wanted them or not he was into the kisses. Ben is 26 and his experience is questionable but as a young man he's gonna get it and take it with this once in a lifetime adventure.

He's been all over the girls. Ep. 4 he seemed to enjoyed Lauren H kiss. Maybe he's trying to see where the physical chemistry is and then make decision with the emotional connection.

He liked Becca well enough imo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

oribehair - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:36 pm

I don't think it matters much that Caila got two 1on1's. She got the first, so it was time for a second, and even if Ben really liked her, I don't think he felt very good about that conversation with her. I'm sure he'll say wonderful things about her at the end of the date, but after sleeping on it, I'm sure he had his doubts. Becca has been nothing but positive about their relationship, so it would've made more sense to keep her over someone who's saying she might break his heart. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

oribehair - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:44 pm

I don't think Ben was ever worried that she would break his heart though...as I'm pretty sure he knew it was going to be Jojo or Lauren at that point. Same thing with Amanda. I don't think he was ever seriously considering being a stepfather to two young children, but it didn't really matter. I think he was just enjoying a few more dates with them because they were fun make-out partners and sweet girls, but he knew that it was just a matter of time for both. I personally thought he was a lot more physical with and encouraging of Caila and Amanda than he was Becca. If Becca had made it F4, I think it would have been due to TPTB's pressures since her family was kind of ridiculous and makes for interesting TV. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:54 pm

It's not just about whether she would break his heart, it was just kind of insulting. Like she's not worried about him not falling for her, but about whether she can fall for him. Just comes off conceited at that point. Would make more sense on a FD if he was acting all smitten, but this early? Just no. I don't think he's that into her physically either, she's just aggressive. JMO.

I actually think he might've wanted to take both Becca and Caila over Amanda, but TPTB wanted those shots of Ben with two little kiddos. He didn't seem into Amanda at all at the carnival and there was that pic of him looking really deep in thought in the car on his way there.

Last edited by mindless on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:54 pm

I watch the bachelor whenever I feel so I'm not much of a show guru on facts and events but one thing that I've picked up on is that the show producers run the show.

Ben gets to pick the F1 and then they storyboard everything else imo.
This could explain why some girls stay longer than others and we are like 'huh'
I think he genuinely liked Becca but for the next phase of this crazy show the Bachelor producers wanted the other girls more.
Did Becca say ILY?
In my opinion, Amanda adds more doubt than Becca

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:03 pm

I don't think Ben had strong feelings for Becca so it wouldn't have mattered if she had a HTD or not imo. At this point in the show it seems that Ben's most interested in Lauren B, Jojo, and Caila. I'm not sure about Amanda yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 am

Ben and Becca = Friend zone.  Two nice people that had fun together kissing on a reality tv dating show but were not going to ever be engaged.  I think the HTD went to the families Ben and TPTB wanted to meet.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:28 am

I think Ben likely already knew his top 2 girls (Lauren B and JoJo to a lesser degree) and so there was no need for him to drag Becca to a HTD again or a FD again. If this had been her first time on the show? I think she would have been in his F4.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 am

IMO, Becca wouldn't have gotten a HTD if it was her first time on the show. I think the only reason she was going to get one this time was because TPTB wanted the drama of having her family back again and potentially the ability to exploit her getting another overnight date, but Ben went against it at the last minute, hence why there was the spoiler of her hometown date being "definite" and that she and her family were blindsided when she got eliminated. I think Ben's top 3 girls (Lauren, JoJo and Caila) are pretty clear and that he just liked Amanda more than he liked Becca. If Becca was truly one of his top girls, he would've given her the HTD rose or she would've gotten the third 1 on 1 instead of Emily, and she never even gets a group date rose (unless my mind's gone blank). His F3 all get two 1 on 1's and Amanda gets 2 group date roses in a row, so I do think they were his real F4. His demeanor with Becca reminds me so much of how he was with Kaitlyn (he seems very disengaged and kisses her because he doesn't have much to say to her) and I think he was just more into his F4 girls. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:21 am

I do think Ben would have had Becca in his F4 if she was on for the first time. Not all F4 in the past had 2nd 1on1s (there are plenty that went home that did have 2 1on1s) and the same goes for GDR, etc. Heck, she may even have gotten a 2nd 1on1 if she was on the first time, too. There's no way to know for sure but I think she would have.

I have yet to see how Ben was with Becca like he was with Kaitlyn. Even the s/caps of him kissing Becca (posted in prior thread) he is more engaged than he was with Kaitlyn. So I think he liked her on the 2nd season but wasn't falling in love with her. There's even pics of them on his date with her where he is nuzzling her and also kissing her on the head.

I would say that the way Ben acted with Lace is more closely to how he was with Kaitlyn than with Becca. Just because she wasn't in F4 doesn't mean she was like Kaitlyn to him, imo, or that he never thought of her as his F4. One cannot know for sure who made that call, him or TPTB.

It will be interesting to see what he says and does when he lets her go. But I will be shocked if it is the same way he let Lace leave or even how he left Kaitlyn (where he didn't even care). And based on the s/caps indicating the RC where Becca leaves, Ben seems upset - more upset than he was when Kaitlyn dumped him. So I don't see the comparison between the two.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:41 am

How much longer is she on?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:23 am

Becca is F5.
So she leaves just before HTDs.
(this according to spoilers and sleuthing)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29