SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

werk - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:44 pm

After Monday's episode and the extremely odd 1:1 with Caila, I do think that Ben's top 4 were Lauren, Jo, Amanda, and Becca. Perhaps next week Becca's perceptiveness of Ben's feelings for Lauren plus her friendship with JoJo cause her to withdraw, which leads him to end it sooner rather than later. They left in the splice, "I didn't want to hurt you today," (paraphrase) for a reason during their talk last week. I'd speculate that they carry that storyline into next week.

In reality, I do think that Ben may have cut Becca for myriad reasons, one of which is her true feelings. Of the women remaining, Caila was no longer a viable option for him after the confusion date even if they continue playing parts; Amanda is Lauren's best friend in the house, which Ben probably knew; she was most likely there as emotional support (She leaves the week after the girls are no longer living together.). JoJo is the only other real contender against Lauren, it seems, though I am starting to wonder if JoJo is just along for the ride. If JoJo and Becca were very close, I find it hard to believe that Jo couldn't read the tea leaves about the ending. If Becca and/or Ben had real feelings but nothing that would override JoJo and Lauren, the best place for Becca to go out was F5. JMO

After Monday's pig date and her chat with Ben, I do think that Becca would be a good Bachelorette. She is tremendously easygoing when it comes to wacky experiences and equally mature about handling difficult moments. That the girls respect and love her so much says a lot about her character.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

werk - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Julz91 wrote:It had been said on Twitter by her and the ladies that the extensions Ben saw when he went to pick up Amanda early in the AM were Becca's.

Ohhhh, I had been wondering whose they were! For real HaHa

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:04 am

Sprite wrote:If her skin is so great why is she always filtering her photos to death?

:yes: I don't know if it's all filter or if she's using new makeup and applying it differently or if she's had something done or what but she's almost unrecognizable in some.  She's naturally pretty and IMO looks better with less makeup (and less filters/photoshopping).

Veggie, from her tweet after the RC, I don't get the impression she willingly withdrew for the sake of a friend/friendship.  IMO, she wasn't happy at all to be let go.  And normally we're on the same page, but I'd rather watch paint dry than see a season of Becca.  I liked her last season, obviously not so much this season.  Maybe it's just Becca fatigue, but not at all interested in a season of her no matter how hot, funny, endearing, etc. the guys may be.  Even a Ry-guy 2.0 in cuteness and personality wouldn't convince me to watch.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Sprite wrote:If her skin is so great why is she always filtering her photos to death?

:yes: I don't know if it's all filter or if she's using new makeup and applying it differently or if she's had something done or what but she's almost unrecognizable in some.  She's naturally pretty and IMO looks better with less makeup (and less filters/photoshopping).

Veg,  giggling

I think that she uses Facetune and edits her face to look narrower or something. I totally agree she looks totally different in some of her selfies, but then normal in other pics and on the show.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:13 am

Ladybug82 wrote:

Veg, from her tweet after the RC, I don't get the impression she willingly withdrew for the sake of a friend/friendship.  IMO, she wasn't happy at all to be let go.  And normally we're on the same page, but I'd rather watch paint dry than see a season of Becca.  I liked her last season, obviously not so much this season.  Maybe it's just Becca fatigue, but not at all interested in a season of her no matter how hot, funny, endearing, etc. the guys may be.  Even a Ry-guy 2.0 in cuteness and personality wouldn't convince me to watch.  giggling

Hiya, bug hi bestbud! Thanks for the info about her tweet. Becs is still fresh as new snow in my eyes since I couldn't bring myself to watch Soules' season (except the Youtube clips of their final dates), and I like that she is kind to the other women in the house. It is a first for us to depart from our same lane, but I understand your preferences.  bestbud! I'm not sure if Becca will get the lead since I think that she'd have to pull it out from underneath Ms. JoJo. We'll see, m'dear!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:17 am

IMO sometimes, like this pic, she looks like a mannequin

bluwavz wrote:I'm kind of hungry for some gummies now. cheeky

For those who ask about my hair/skin- I take 2 @sugarbearhair vitamins every morning! First of all- they taste like scooby doo snacks (the blue ones... YOU KNOW!) second of all- the hair and skin benefits are AMAZING! werk - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 1f495 #sugarbearhair by @beccatilley

werk - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Becca-tilley

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/11/08/becca-tilley-disses-chris-soules-upset

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:46 am

veg_out wrote:After Monday's episode and the extremely odd 1:1 with Caila, I do think that Ben's top 4 were Lauren, Jo, Amanda, and Becca. Perhaps next week Becca's perceptiveness of Ben's feelings for Lauren plus her friendship with JoJo cause her to withdraw, which leads him to end it sooner rather than later. They left in the splice, "I didn't want to hurt you today," (paraphrase) for a reason during their talk last week. I'd speculate that they carry that storyline into next week.

In reality, I do think that Ben may have cut Becca for myriad reasons, one of which is her true feelings. Of the women remaining, Caila was no longer a viable option for him after the confusion date even if they continue playing parts; Amanda is Lauren's best friend in the house, which Ben probably knew; she was most likely there as emotional support (She leaves the week after the girls are no longer living together.). JoJo is the only other real contender against Lauren, it seems, though I am starting to wonder if JoJo is just along for the ride. If JoJo and Becca were very close, I find it hard to believe that Jo couldn't read the tea leaves about the ending. If Becca and/or Ben had real feelings but nothing that would override JoJo and Lauren, the best place for Becca to go out was F5. JMO

After Monday's pig date and her chat with Ben, I do think that Becca would be a good Bachelorette. She is tremendously easygoing when it comes to wacky experiences and equally mature about handling difficult moments. That the girls respect and love her so much says a lot about her character.

I love you, veg, but couldn't disagree with you more on Becca making a good Bachelorette. You see easygoing, I see boring. I think if you'd seen her in CS' season, you might think differently about her. My biggest beef with her is that she made it clear last season that the time frame isn't enough for her to find love so why in the world would we ever want her as lead? Basically I feel she's wasted the viewers time twice already so don't want to see her for a third.

I still don't see Ben having any feelings for Becca other than as a friend. I think that Caila was above Becca even at this point in filming. If nothing else, they have the chemistry that he's lacking with Becca. Amanda's the wild card for me.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:56 am

Every Monday night while watching I look at Becca and think how different she looks on SM. She's a beautiful girl, doesn't need to edit her pics so much.

werk - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:16 am

albean99 wrote:
I love you, veg, but couldn't disagree with you more on Becca making a good Bachelorette. You see easygoing, I see boring. I think if you'd seen her in CS' season, you might think differently about her. My biggest beef with her is that she made it clear last season that the time frame isn't enough for her to find love so why in the world would we ever want her as lead? Basically I feel she's wasted the viewers times twice already so don't want to see her for a third.

I still don't see Ben having any feelings for Becca other than as a friend. I think that Caila was above Becca even at this point in filming. If nothing else, they have the chemistry that he's lacking with Becca. Amanda's the wild card for me.

No worries, darlin', and I PINKHEART you, too! Reading the differing perspectives on Becca has been very interesting this season.  We'll see what next week reveals regarding her departure--more for us to discuss! bestbud!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:19 am

werk - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 12558940_974124556015905_1254503115_n
bachelorabc #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:31 am

werk - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 12677634_1042503179134444_1255062369_n
bachelorabc The moment you've all Ben waiting for! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:07 am

Dog&pheonix wrote:Becky needs to work on her vocabulary; particularly her adverbs & adjectives. Hearing her painfully sloooooow & monotonous speaking voice constantly drawl ''very,very" & "really, really" , is exceptionally irritating. 

And what is that rat's nest on top of her giant, bizarrely shaped head? Is it a wig?

And "I'm so excited"  :headbanging  It drives me crazy how much she says that.  Like just act excited and the person will know you're having fun.  Maybe think of something to say that's actually relevant to that situation.  I think Emily used to say it a lot too, while seeming the exact opposite of excited, so maybe that's why it bugs me so much with Becca now too.  Her delivery of "I'm so excited" seems so generic and unexcited to me. 

And I've always thought she is so much more beautiful in action on the show than in her social media pics, going back to last season.  I don't know what she does to the pics but her whole face shape and smile look different, like a different person.  I find actual Becca so much prettier so not sure why she does it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29