SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iSaidyes - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Robert is a good fit for Becca. They obviously like each other, spend loads of time together and are probably holding hands in the unseen portion of that photo. IMO the are we or are we not teasing SM photos are childish.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

iSaidyes - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure why Robert get's a bad rap, but I liked him on BIP and The Bachelorette. He seemed genuine with Sarah Herron. I know he seemed to hang out at every function but IMO I think he's an ok guy.

Nothing happened in the FS with Sarah, I remember reading somewhere, because he felt it wasn't the right time for him, and yet he gets trashed and accused of being gay for "sleeping with his jeans on" which was an edit trick. I've never heard anything negative about him other than he's been around the block or sleeps with everyone but I've never seen him with anyone?

I think he's a nice guy. Maybe they (Becca) is taking things slow but I'm sure it has to be at least a year now that we first saw them sitting together at a concert? when we started speculating.

However, I don't care for the teasing pics if that's what they are doing. If they are just friends, and Becca is being so lovey dovey with him and has no problem posting SM, IMO that's just wrong. I'm pretty sure Robert is feeling more than just friends.

Back when him and Zack K were single, they apparently were dating a bunch of LA girls or hooking up with them. I saw nothing wrong.. a bunch of guys in their 20's are doing that in LA. To be honest, people who disliked him/them made them out to be some monsters/skeezeballs, when in reality they were just doing what a bunch of guys in LA do. *shrug*

IMO he's a nice guy and seems like he's mellowed out ever since his friend got a g/f. If she doesn't publicly admit their status, but WISHFUL thinking is Robert would clarify, laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Now that she is with Vampped, it wouldn't surprise me if she were taking cute pics with him to promote his company to get more endorsements, free trips, etc. Maybe he's doing the same thing. Just a thought.

If they are dating, then I gotta give him credit for being persistent. It's been pretty clear over the last year or so that she viewed him as a friend, but maybe he wouldn't take "no" for an answer and was very persistent. I wonder if she's still saving herself for marriage because I never got the vibe that a virgin that is saving herself would be his type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Seabear wrote:Robert is a good fit for Becca. They obviously like each other, spend loads of time together and are probably holding hands in the unseen portion of that photo. IMO the are we or are we not teasing SM photos are childish.
JMO

Enlarge that photo and look where his right hand is...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:51 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Seabear wrote:Robert is a good fit for Becca. They obviously like each other, spend loads of time together and are probably holding hands in the unseen portion of that photo. IMO the are we or are we not teasing SM photos are childish.
JMO

First lapgate, now hipgate? Oh Becca, you big tease, you. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:55 pm

IMO it's the both of them being 'teases'. If they're not dating, then they're not looking to date other people, and want their sm followers to question if they're dating (it brings them attention).
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Is Becca finally going to be sure about something? Or is she going to say she's sure, then later say she's not sure?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:05 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

It's a posed photo on what looks to be a promotional trip sent out by them on SM. I recall seeing Prince Farming and Perfect Ten Ben with their hands in the same and other spots on Becca. :halo:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:01 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Is Becca finally going to be sure about something? Or is she going to say she's sure, then later say she's not sure?

You mean when she finds someone "better" and dumps him over the new guy? Yeah, sure.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:16 pm

IMO, Becca will hang out and do whatever this is with Robert as long as it's useful to her in some way. As long as he helps bring in work and/or vacations for her, as long as he helps keep attention on her for shilling products and bringing in opportunities, etc., she will be more than happy to play game and use him to whatever extent he'll allow her to.  If that stops, she'll drop him and move on.  She has to have something to write about on her blog.  laugh out loud All JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:42 pm

california90 wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Is Becca finally going to be sure about something? Or is she going to say she's sure, then later say she's not sure?

You mean when she finds someone "better" and dumps him over the new guy? Yeah, sure.

She didn't need anybody to dump Chris S. Just strung him along the whole time. Dude should have sent her home long before she took up a valuable spot.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:51 am

How do we know he even wants a relationship or likes her romantically? Has he (or she) said anything? How is she stringing him along?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29