SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:14 pm

peggy0221 wrote:A little hit OT, regarding the virgin topic.
In where I live, Christian does follow the Bible teaching that they wouldn't have pre-marital sex. I was shocked to know that Christian in the west does not follow this, like Ben H and Josh. They are those faithful ones right?

There is a wide (VERY wide) range of Christianity, with varying interpretations and beliefs. Sure. Some Christians wait for marriage (like Becca, apparently). Some don't (like Ben, apparently). And some don't wait but decide later they should have so they stop (like Sean, apparently.) laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:42 pm

I'm surprised people think becca is more of an attention ho than anyone else? I'd put her on par with literally every cast member from the last 5 years.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:10 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm surprised people think becca is more of an attention ho than anyone else? I'd put her on par with literally every cast member from the last 5 years.

Yeah, I still fail to see the difference. She's not even as active on SM anymore as she was at one point, maybe real life's got more interesting. I suspect she also has a standing invitation to BIP, yet she's skipped it twice already. She doesn't even shill much by Bachelor standards. Where is this attention seeking happening, because I must've missed it? If regularly updating her own SM is all there is to it, then it's no different to like 90% of this show's contestants and millennials in general. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:08 am

Idk. I honestly don't follow Becca, so I can't speak to how much of an attention seeker she is outside of reading other people's opinions here. Maybe because with Becca there is a slight disconnect? On the farmer's season, while she was dull, she really seemed to have her head screwed on straight. Level headed, virgin and not in an OTT dramatic Ashley I. way, just in a "this is who I am and what I believe" matter of fact way. She didn't seem to get wrapped up in the process and didn't fawn all over Chris. Based on that, maybe people expected her to be one of the more normal Bachelor alumni? Ala Whitney/Chantal? Like maybe people were initially holding her to higher standards or expecting better from her? Level headed girls that retreat to normal life, though.... That type is rare, especially now-a-days. Pretty much Becca is on par with all the rest of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 am

sosleepy wrote:Idk. I honestly don't follow Becca, so I can't speak to how much of an attention seeker she is outside of reading other people's opinions here. Maybe because with Becca there is a slight disconnect? On the farmer's season, while she was dull, she really seemed to have her head screwed on straight. Level headed, virgin and not in an OTT dramatic Ashley I. way, just in a "this is who I am and what I believe" matter of fact way. She didn't seem to get wrapped up in the process and didn't fawn all over Chris. Based on that, maybe people expected her to be one of the more normal Bachelor alumni?  Ala Whitney/Chantal? Like maybe people were initially holding her to higher standards or expecting better from her? Level headed girls that retreat to normal life, though....  That type is rare, especially now-a-days. Pretty much Becca is on par with all the rest of them.

That's because she wasn't that into Chris though. There was an interview where she said she was more emotional on Ben's season because even though she didn't make it as far, she had stronger feelings for Ben than she did for Chris.

Correction: Not an interview, she said it on Ben's season

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:25 am

sosleepy wrote:Idk. I honestly don't follow Becca, so I can't speak to how much of an attention seeker she is outside of reading other people's opinions here. Maybe because with Becca there is a slight disconnect? On the farmer's season, while she was dull, she really seemed to have her head screwed on straight. Level headed, virgin and not in an OTT dramatic Ashley I. way, just in a "this is who I am and what I believe" matter of fact way. She didn't seem to get wrapped up in the process and didn't fawn all over Chris. Based on that, maybe people expected her to be one of the more normal Bachelor alumni?  Ala Whitney/Chantal? Like maybe people were initially holding her to higher standards or expecting better from her? Level headed girls that retreat to normal life, though....  That type is rare, especially now-a-days. Pretty much Becca is on par with all the rest of them.

That's basically what it was with me. I loved how normal she was and how she didn't need to say ILY to get ahead or make a big deal about her virginity to ensure screentime. And, now she's been "involved" with 4 bachelor guys and just seems so try-hard and image-conscious to me. She's not really that different from the typical contestant, but I (unfairly) had higher expectations for her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:32 am

@mindless Here's the thing. Feelings about someone are subjective and don't have to make sense to others. We may even like someone else who others may feel is worse and that's okay too. I think it makes the board more interesting when we don't always agree.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:14 pm

awww

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-nations-becca-tilley-is-dating-robert-graham-w453670
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:26 pm

The article says she is 32. I did not realize she was in her 30's yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Becca is 32?! Typo?

messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Yeah that seems off.
I googled bdate and it is October 30, 1984. So she just turned 32.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:30 pm

I thought she was 27 on the farmer's season so she wouldn't be 32 yet. She's around 30 though. That's all I got. Lol

messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 87b72b10 messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 86669110 messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29