SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:30 am

Maddy wrote:10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 CbTDbnQWcAAdvK7
Jordyn Taylor ‏@jordynhtaylor  
Ben's dad for next Bachelor, tbh #TheBachelor
Ben has the same hair style as his dad.  giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:34 am

Maddy wrote:10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 CbTLxSBWIAIcKKy
https://twitter.com/jordynhtaylor
I'm sure JoJo would give her jersey to Lauren. Do you think Lauren would take it?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:53 am

One of our San Diego Sports Directors (fittingly on the ABC station here - KGTV/10) is also named Ben Higgins.

Both look enough alike and have verified accounts that from just the little twitter pic people have been confusing them since Ben was on Bachelor last season.

The two Bens met earlier in person for press stuff because the Ben who's the Sports Director decided he's gotten enough of his emails and tweets it was time.  10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1f604

It finally happened. Coming up on @10News at 11a...Ben Higgins & Ben Higgins, the interview. #TheBachelor @benhiggi
https://twitter.com/BenHigginsSD/status/684797298765778944

The moment 10News Sports Director @BenHigginsSD met The Bachelor @benhiggi #news #TheBachelor #producer
10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 CYDkmkdUsAAxA7u
https://twitter.com/brileywu/status/684798499829854210

And Bach Ben tweeted about it and included it in a few interviews:

Two Bens collide! Finally I met the other @BenHigginsSD
https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/684801846100103168

And his station, 10 News has always done things a few times during the Bach/ette on the news at 11 pm if locals are on the show, so Becca's been talked about a lot since she's local and made it so far last season also.

I'm sure this will end up on at least Sports Director Ben's twitter account, but probably also on the 10 News website somewhere tomorrow, but in case anyone wants to watch online, it'll be on in 10 minutes and you can watch on their website or app, etc.

How did @BachelorABC's @behiggi cross virtual paths with a San Diego sports star tonight? This Ben Higgins will show you on #10Newsat11

https://twitter.com/BenHigginsSD/status/699480241132204032

Sports Director Ben has been posting some of the tweets he's gotten all season since having Bach Ben on, but tonight it's also coinciding with a Jimmy K "mean tweets" thing - which happens to be perfect timing since he's getting bombarded with mean tweets for letting Becca go.

Only obviously it's the wrong Ben Higgins. LOL.

https://twitter.com/BenHigginsSD/status/699469428639989761

10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 CbUDvUAUEAAoaq0

https://twitter.com/BenHigginsSD/status/699464605710446593

#Kimmel has "Mean Tweets" tonight after #10NewsAt11, but I can get the party started with a little @BachelorABC love
10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 CbT_WlcVAAE9yVU

It's been quite funny to watch on SM and on the news, as it was all love notes and proposals for most of the season, and requests to date him, but he's still rolling with the hate mail so far too! Ha

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:39 am

Oh please. These fans are so idiotic. Just because you like someone doesn't mean that the lead on the show has to keep them. All these girls have fans. Maybe Ben should just become a polygamist so he doesn't p*ss anyone off, except that would just p*ss off some other group.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:44 am

It's it's ridiculous how some fans think they can tweet anything and everything to these people. IMO in the case of contacting any celebs on the social media, if you can't say something/ nice, or polite, say nothing at all. Jmo.

Afterbuzz predictions gave a clean sweep of 5/5 votes for Lauren as the F1 and 5/5 for JoJo as the next bette.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:45 am

I just saw next week's preview in slo-mo. Jojo's brothers aren't joking with the crude insults . When Jojo walks Ben to the car, she's crying. Um, they are brash and no class imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:04 am

Sarah Colonna Verified account  ‏@sarahcolonna

I wish they'd cut to a shot of Olivia still standing alone on the beach. #TheBachelor

cantstopl giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:56 am

JoJo's brothers know how this game is played since brother Ben Patton was one of the leads on "Ready for Love" and brought girls to Dallas to meet the family. As a matter of fact so does JoJo.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:01 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I haven't seen the episode yet, but I have to comment on the families going after the lead. When your sister signs up on a reality tv show to date a guy who will date 20+ other girls, you've got no room to be outraged at the guy for dating those 20+ girls. Be outraged at your sister for doing the show in the first place. 

And while I'm at it, if you've been cheated on in a previous relationship, the smart move is NOT to sign up on a tv show to date a guy who'll date 20+ women, and think your trust issues will be solved, and you can trust that guy. 

This is why I can't fully believe JoJo. Her back story isn't genuine at all IMO, it reeks audition.

I don't necessarily disagree. I think that Jojo did sign up for the show originally to get the lead (like many do), but I also think she genuinely started having feelings for Ben and "fell in love with him" (as much as you can fall in love in this setting and time).

In terms of family going after the lead - I guess for me, I think that there are limits. Yes, the lead has to lead on the #2 until the day she/he gets dumped. But, I think that pulling out the ILY and possible sex is going too far. It's not in any contract to do that. I do think that there is a bit of "brainwashing" that goes on. Jojo knew that Lauren was his #1; she had seen firsthand Ben focusing on her and their chemistry, but Ben and TPTB were able to convince her to not pull away. And, I'm sure TPTB convinced Ben to not pull away from Jojo, even though he really liked Lauren. It's hard for family to watch, I'm sure, where they can see the person being manipulated and lied to. It's not entirely Ben's fault, but he's the easiest person to blame. IMO.

I totally agree with Fingersandtoes.

And I don't think it was him who was brainwashing her, really. If anything, it's the whole process, the people behind the scenes that have any power to do some brainwashing. He's not giving her a constant over validation despite knowing she's holding back, that is IMO how he stays true to his feelings. He's not pushing her either, to get rid of some doubts she has, whether it's her trust issues or the fact that she sees clearly the connection Ben has with Lauren. But I do give her credit for not mentioning Lauren and comparing herself with her though, she spends her time with Ben by not talking about other girls, just like Lauren does.

If she was the reason of somebody else cheating on their partner, no wonder she has trust issues. The way I see an explanation behind her trust issues is that she might have really loved that person and gave him everything, as she often stated in her ITMs, but in the end he may have ended their affair to give his real relationship a try, or his "primary" relationship ended and so did theirs, if you know what I mean. Lesson learned: never be the other one. It will come back and bite you in your azz, and it will not necessarily come in form you'd expect

Last edited by limoncello on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:12 am

rhondam wrote:
Maddy wrote:10Newsat11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 CbTLxSBWIAIcKKy
https://twitter.com/jordynhtaylor
I'm sure JoJo would give her jersey to Lauren. Do you think Lauren would take it?

I find his body language here interesting. Leg up between them and only holding her with one arm. He seems really interested in her too, even if I find he looks at Lauren in a different way, but...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:03 am

It was so stupid when Ben and Amanda were acting like working at the drive-thru was like so amazing! A job that most people hate and only do for the money because it's the only one they can get? Wow, what an experience!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:15 am

also, this episode made me see how Amanda is not into Ben at all. The only time when she showed some emotion during this whole season was crying when Emily went home (so far). at least she made some great friendships
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen